Dream Girl [Parasited]

HarumiHie

IMG_2446.jpeg

Fade in:

Int. Hallway - Night

The OPENING CREDITS appear against the background of an upper floor hallway in a suburban home at night. One of the doors creaks as it opens slowly, followed by MICHAEL poking his head out, surveying the dark hallway. He tiptoes out of his room into the hallway, trying not to disturb anybody’s slëep. As he emerges out of his bedroom, we see he’s a skinny, young man wearing pyjama shorts and a baggy T-shirt. He creeps down the hallway before slowly descending the stairs.

Int. Stairs - Night

As he makes it down each step carefully, the sound of distant rummaging causes Michael to freeze. Michael remains focused, trying to pinpoint the source of the sound. He turns to look down at the lower floor through the stair bannister. The faint sounds seem to be coming from the kitchen. Michael ponders before a cocky grin forms on his face, as if he knew what the sound was immediately. He continues his slow and careful descent down to the lower floor.

Int. Kitchen - Night

Making it to the doorway of the kitchen, Michael smirks as he sees a figure hidden behind the refrigerator door, seemingly busy looking through its contents. He folds his arms, ready to embarrass his sïster SARAH.

Michael (Quietly and sternly)
What do you think you are doing, Sarah?

The figure quickly closes the fridge door, revealing herself to be a YOUNG WOMAN. Michael staggers back, unfolding his arms as he instantly drops his smug persona whilst confronting a stranger in his house. The Young Woman has a surprised expression which quickly changes into a warm and sweet smile.

Young Woman (Whisper)
Hi.

Michael (Speechless)
Uh…hey.

Young Woman (Whisper)
You must be Sarah’s bröther, Michael, right? I’m LISA.

Michael can barely close his mouth. To him, Lisa was drop-dead gorgeous. What didn’t help was her attire, either. Walking around his house in panties and a tight shirt that showcases her lack of a bra had captivated Michael.

Michael (Stuttering)
I… uh… I - I, um, I’m sorry, I didn’t know Sarah was having a friend over tonight.

Lisa (Cheerful)
That’s okay (smiles). Sarah and your möm said it was cool that I could stay here for the night. Though Sarah did tell me your parents don’t like to be woken up so I had to be quiet.

Michael nods his head along to her explanation, resisting the urge to ogle at her body.

Lisa (Whisper)
Say, I know this is a bit bad of me but…
(Looks around and smirks)
… have you got any beers anywhere?

Michael looks to the ground, contemplating on what to say. He knows where there’s alcohol stashed and he knows he shouldn’t tell her…

Michael (Whisper)
In the garage. By the left wall, there’s a bunch of junk in cardboard boxes. Move those out of the way and there’s a cooler in there where our Däd hides all the alcohol.

Lisa lets out a slight giggle as she smiles.

Lisa (Whisper)
Aww thanks Michael, you’re the best.

She gives Michael a hug in the form of a quick, tight squeeze before strolling out of the kitchen. He turns back towards the doorway where Lisa is heading out. She looks back at Michael and places a finger on her lips.

Lisa (Whisper)
Shhh.

She gives him another heart-melting smile before vanishing to the garage. Michael stood there wide eyed and motionless, bewildered by what’s just taken place.

Cut to:

Int. Michael’s Bedroom - Night

Returning to his room with a glass of water, Michael perches it on a desk before laying down on his bed. He stares into the ceiling, his eyes slowly closing as he falls into a slümber. From here we enter Michael’s DREAM.

It begins with Michael’s bedroom door opening. Lisa enters his room, closing the door behind her. Michael looks up from his bed, the two meeting one another’s eyes. Michael switches on a lamp beside his bed to slightly light up the room.

Lisa (Smiles)
Hi.

Michael (Surprised)
Hey. Did you find the cooler?

Lisa’s eyes dart to the side as she recounts what happened. As she thinks back, Lisa approaches Michael’s bed.

Lisa (Recounting)
Ummmm, I’ll be honest I struggled trying to find it. I was hoping you were going to follow me into the garage.

Michael
Did you want me to go with you? Because we can go now and get some-

Michael is interrupted as Lisa climbs into his bed, laying right beside him.

Lisa
It’s okay. Right now, I want you to be next to me for the rest of the night.

Michael relaxes his head back down to his pillow, face to face with Lisa as they lay in the same bed together. They both remain silent, getting lost in each other’s eyes.

Lisa
Can I kiss you?

Michael confidently leans in to kiss Lisa. The pair make out passionately on the bed.

Note: The difference between the dream and reality is the warm lighting of the lamp, everything that happens in reality takes place in a darker setting.

Cutting back to REALITY, Michael remains in the dark, alone. He breathes heavily to the fantasy in his mind, prompting him to slide his hand under his shorts.

In the DREAM, Lisa is laying on her back whilst moaning and whimpering. Michael is giving her oral, licking her pussy in a gentle and elegant manner.

Lisa (Moaning)
Mmmmmm, ahh, Michael, you’re making me so wet. Ahhhh, touch me. Touch my body.

Following her request, Michael slides his hands underneath her shirt, fondling her breasts.

Lisa (Moaning)
Ahhhh, yeah that’s it, ahhh, you’re making me feel so good.

Returning to REALITY, Michael pulls his cock out of his shorts. He strokes it up and down as he rests in bed with his eyes closed, lost in his dreams.

Back to the DREAM, Michael is upright on his bed, resting on his knees as he wraps a condom over his erect penis. Michael turns to look at Lisa whilst she’s positioned on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy on full display for him. She turns her head back to look at him.

Lisa (Aroused)
I need you inside of me, Michael. I’m aching for you.

He gently places his cock inside of her pussy and begins to thrust into her. The couple let out soft, pleasing moans during their intercourse. Michael and Lisa make love in the comforting glow of his bedroom.

In REALITY, Michael is huffing rather loudly as he’s masturbating rapidly, restlessly fidgeting as he pumps his dick.

Michael (Murmuring orgasmically)
Yeah, yeah, you’re so beautiful Lisa.

In the DREAM, Michael is having sex with Lisa in a missionary position. The two are lost in each other’s eyes as they continue having sex.

Lisa (Moaning)
Ahhh, Michael, I’m so close. I can’t… ahhh, I can’t hold it in. I’m gonna scream if I finish, I-

Michael cuts Lisa off by leaning in to kiss her. He thrusts into her faster and faster. He lets her lips go for a second.

Lisa (Moaning)
Oh god, I love you, I love you so much, I’m gonna-

Cutting to REALITY, Michael grunts as he ejaculates from masturbating. Collecting himself, he looks down to see his enter pelvic area as well as his hand are smothered in semen. He lies in the darkness of his room, covered in his own mess, disgusted by what he’s done.

Cut to:

Int. Garage - Night

Lisa creeps into the garage. Filled with dusty furniture and outdoor equipment, Lisa approaches a pile of cardboard boxes beside the left wall. She begins to pick each box up and move them to the side. On the other side of the garage, a small hissing sound can be heard amongst a pile of junk. From a small gap emerges a black, slug-like creature. It slithers along the floor, away from Lisa, leaving behind a trail of slime.

She turns her head around, cautious of making noise. With nothing out of the ordinary, she turns back and resumes reorganising the boxes. Finally reaching the cooler, Lisa gets onto her knees and opens the lid. Filled with all kinds of bottles and cans, she bends over and rummages through the cooler. Directly above her, the creature hangs onto the ceiling. It detaches itself, falling onto a part of Lisa’s exposed lower back. Her upper body rises upright the moment she feels the slimy creature touch her skin, letting out a slight wince before holding a hand to her mouth, muting herself.

Sliding down her panties, we hear the creature enter one of Lisa’s orifices. She gasps in reaction to the creature invading her body, releasing her mouth from her hand as she begins to tremble. Lisa falls back into the concrete floor, floundering as her body belches and squirms from the inside. She closes her mouth as her facial cheeks bloat up before releasing a burst of slime from her mouth. Lisa begins to calm down, her painful woes turning into more pleasurable moans. Her hands restlessly brush against her body. She moves her panties to the side, exposing her pussy.

Whilst Lisa indulges with herself on the floor, her eyes change to an unnatural appearance. Ejecting slime from her pussy, Lisa lays on the floor, pleased with herself. Her expression however changes from one of basking in pleasure to a more intense stare, as if a dark thought had just entered her mind. Lisa gets up and staggers out of the garage, leaving a trail of slime dripping from her pussy.

HarumiHie

Cut to:

Int. Michael’s Bedroom - Night

Michael is sound asleep in his bedroom. The door handle begins to twist open. Michael lifts his head up, his eyes fluttering as he wakes up in a haze. Lisa enters his room, closing the door behind her as she stares unblinking at Michael. As Michael fully awakens and adjusts to the darkness of the room, he pulls a puzzled expression, lifting his upper body upright.

Michael (Confused)
L-Lisa? What are you… what are you doing?

Lisa remains silent. She slowly strides towards Michael whilst giving him a seductive look. She crawls onto his bed, creeping towards the nervous Michael until they are face to face, less than an inch away from one another. Lisa leans her face beside his head, breathing heavily down his neck and ear. His eyes bulge open.

Michael (Whispering)
Am I dreaming?

Lisa rolls out her slimy tongue and slowly licks the side of Michael’s face. He shudders, unable to process what’s happening to him. Lisa looks him in the eye with a sinful smirk before crawling back to his shorts, sliding them down his legs.

Michael (Huffing)
Lisa, your eyes. How come they look- (Lisa sucks his cock) -ohhhh! Ahhhh!

As Lisa gargles on his dick, Michael leans back on his bed as he moans. Unable to compose himself, his body fidgets in reaction to the pleasure. Lisa is unapologetic in her actions, gägging sloppily as she takes his dick down her throat. It proves to be too much for Michael.

Michael (Orgasm)
Oh god! I’m sorry, I can’t hold it in! I think I’m gonna-ahhhh!

Michael thrusts his pelvis into her face, unloading his semen down her throat. Lisa releases his cock from her mouth, causing a burst of slime and cum to splurge out of her mouth. She looks at Michael, panting heavily as she licks her lips.

Lisa (Panting whisper)
More… I need more of you inside of me.

Appearing as if she has an insatiable hunger, Michael is stunned by her change in personality from before.

Michael (Shocked)
You mean… you want us t-to…

He leans upright as Lisa scrambles up to sit on Michael’s pelvis, slightly lifting her shirt up to reveal her oozing vagina.

Michael (Scared)
Wait! I… I’ve never done a-anything like this before. I-I need to put protection on first or else I might-Mmmm?!!

Lisa lunges at Michael and jams her tongue into his mouth, silencing him. He seems to shake uncomfortably, his groans are muffled as his eyes open wide. Lisa releases him from her kiss, causing Michael to spew slime out of his mouth in disgust, gasping for air whilst his expression appears more hazed and drünk. Michael slouches back down on the bed, no longer able to protest against Lisa’s actions.

Lisa giggles to herself. She lifts her shirt off her body exposing her bra-less chest. With slime drooling down her lips, Lisa smothers them into her breasts.

Lisa (Whispering orgasmically)
Hhhhaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm yesssssss. I can’t wait any longer, huh, I need it, I need your seed.

She slides back down to his pelvis and grabs hold of his cock. Sliding it into her pussy, she begins to ride him slowly.

Lisa (Desperate moan)
Yessssssss yessssss that’s it, fill up my fucking pussy. Urgh, you’re gonna fucking impregnate me…

Lisa begins to ride him faster in her cowgirl position. She hunches down, grunting directly in front of Michael’s thoughtless face before rising up, her hands clenching into her hair as her wet tits bounce up and down. Lisa’s whispering moans become less and less conspicuous. The faster she rides, the louder she gets. The soft, delicate moans Michael had fantasised about were far from reality. Lisa was snarling and groaning as if she were a rabid animäl, finally unchained and on the hunt.

Pausing for a brief moment, she switches positions. Lisa stands up, revealing webs of slime dripping between their genitals. She adjusts into a reverse cowgirl pose. Sliding his cock back inside of her, Lisa releases a burst of slime from her mouth. Once again she slams her body down on his dick. Whilst Lisa snarls and groans, Michael moans and whimpers.

Lisa (Growling)
Uuuurrraaaggghhhh!! I can feel you throbbinggg!! Big fucking juicy dick!! Ready to fucking unload in me! Urgh!! Hhhargh!! That’s it!! Cum! Cum! Fucking cum! Uuuuuuurrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Lisa flings herself back as Michael ejaculates inside of her. I’m falling back, Michael’s cock slips out of her pussy, releasing a heavy stream of semen from her vagina. As Lisa lays on top of Michael, shivering and trembling, light appears from the cracks in Michael’s door. Sarah knocks on the door.

Sarah
Lisa?! Lisa, are you in there?! What the fuck are you two doing?! Michael! What’s wrong with you?!

Lisa’s eyes roll back as she groans into Michael’s ear. The bedroom door suddenly opens.

Sarah
You’re seriously fucking my best frie-!!

Sarah barges in, wearing nothing more than a nightgown. Her furious expression immediately drops as the light from behind her exposes Lisa’s appearances. Naked, drenched in slime and donning alien-like eyes, Lisa lifts her head up and gives Sarah a sinister grin. Sarah is speechless, holding her hand to her mouth. Lisa suddenly flings her head back, grunting and groaning as we hear her body belch and gargle.

Lisa (Grunting)
Urgh fuck! My babies! They’re squirming inside of me!

She thrusts her hips up, slime ejects from her pussy. Lisa tenses up as a parasite squirms out of her vagina. After pushing one out, another emerges. As Lisa gives birth to a swarm of parasites, Sarah screams in fear of what she is witnessing.

Cut to black.