Dark Queen [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Having overcome many challenges through their journey, our hero is ready to face the sinister witch queen Zemora. However, Zemora isn’t willing to go down without a fight. Casting a ritual upon her very own body, our hero comes face to face with their greatest adversary in this final conflict.”

Was inspired to write this after seeing just how impressive the visual effects were for the monster in All It Can Eat. Thought about different kinds of videos where that level of CG could be integrated into a Parasited video and this is what I’ve come up with.

Focusing solely on the transformation, this video is formatted in a similar style to a cutscene in a video game as you begin a boss fight. It can alternatively be seen as a cliffhanger to a series. The transformation was inspired by this comic and audio called “Her Moment of Triumph”:

Though I’ll admit I wasn’t 100% on the final design in that comic. Fortunately I found one I much prefer. Möther, the final boss in House of the Deäd: Overkill. The design shares so many similarities to Harumi Hie, my favourite hentai character, particularly her corrupted design. That being said, unlike this design of Möther below, for Zemora in this script I’d make her face a lot less grotesque than Möther’s and more recognisable for the actress. It’s just mainly the physicality of her I want to emulate.

HOTD:O ******.jpeg

Regarding the actress, I had either Black Angelika, Connie Carter as well as Josephine Jackson in mind but to be honest anybody can really play Zemora. The heroine can also be anyone too. This script is for a rather short video but given the effects needed to pull this off I wouldn’t be surprised if this didn’t get adapted. On the off chance it does or a similar style video gets made then there’s no harm in putting it out there.

HarumiHie

Script

A noble warrior passes through a decrepit forest as clouds envelope the sky. Wearing armour decorated in black cloth and silver plating, the heroine inspects her surroundings with an expression of determination on her face. Her left hand rests on the hilt of a sword by her waist, ready to unsheath it at the sign of danger.

The heroine comes to a stop when she finds an out of place stone on the ground. Picking it up, she held the stone that fit in her palm and inspected the chalked drawing etched onto it. Resembling the pattern of a magical symbol, her expression morphed into anger as the heroine uttered a single word.

Heroine
“…Zemora.”

The heroine dropped the stone onto the dirt it had rested on beforehand. She continued on her journey, heading straight into the gloomy woods with her determination now stronger than ever before.

We cut to the inside of a dark hall, illuminated by the faint glow of the candles scattered across the far walls. In the centre of the hall stood a woman and a cauldron. Gaining a closer look, we see the woman is Zemora.

She wears a black plunge dress, exposing her front and back. Despite her beautiful appearance, a malicious atmosphere emits from her as she sternly looks into the large cauldron of bubbling water. Zemora takes a deep breath before plunging both of her hands into the water, slightly squinting to the sensation of the enchanted liquid. After waving her arms around in the cauldron, she pulls them out.

In her grasp are two parasites, one in each hand. Her expression changes from stern to seductive in appearance when she watches the thick parasites squirm in her hands. Biting her lip at the sight of them, she gently brings the parasite in her right hand to the left side of her chest. Placing her hand under her dress, Zemora quivers as we hear the parasite latch onto her left breast.

She then repeats the action with the parasite in her left hand, letting out a staggered breath as she slips her hand under her dress and lets the parasite attach itself to her right breast. Wiping her wet hands in between her busty cleavage, Zemora smiles when she hears the sound of the hall’s door unlocking and opening.

Heroine
This ends tonight Zemora.

Zemora turns to look at the heroine, still holding onto that seductive expression. The heroine wields her blade with both hands, ready to strike the witch queen.

Zemora
End? I’m afraid you’re mistaken, this has just begun.

The heroine watches as the witch slowly strides around the cauldron.

Zemora
Don’t be mistaken, I’m very surprised that you managed to defeat my coven and monsters. Impressed even. However, if your goal was to stop me, you’re too late.

Heroine
What are you talking about?

Zemora leans on the cauldron as she looks down at her chest. She then tilts her head up, looking at the ceiling whilst letting out a soft, pleasing moan before explaining herself.

Zemora
Ahh that’s it, keep drinking. (looks at the heroine) I’ve casted the ritual, there is nothing anybody can do about it now. You really believed you had the power to stop me? I could’ve casted it hours ago, I just wanted to see the look on your face as I fulfilled my destiny.

Heroine
Which is what?

Zemora gives the heroine an insidious smile as she lowers the drapes of her dress around her shoulders, exposing her naked upper body. The heroine is in shock. Zemora shows her body, coated in sweat and oil as she displays her breasts. The parasites rest upon each of Zemora’s nipples.

Zemora
To become the dark queen. Now you see, once my beloved creations are finished feeding, they will be ready to-(gasp)

Zemora staggers back in pain. She holds her shoulders back and pushes her chest forward, letting out a shuddering breath as the parasites slowly pierce through the witch’s nipples. Burrowing inside her tits, Zemora begins to tremble and spasm.

Her eyes roll to the top of her head, her mouth gaping open as she breathes maniacally. The heroine is frozen in place, not knowing what to expect. She watches on as Zemora suddenly heaves, urine and juices discharging from her vagina as the once composed woman convulses before her.

Zemora begins to calm down, her convulsions and moaning seemingly coming to an end. Her condition seems to come close to stabilising before Zemora lets out an agonising groan as her right breast pulses and swells in size.

Growing with each pulse, you can hear the sound of squelching liquids filling her breast. As it stops growing, she looks down at her oversized breast watching it throb like a heart. She grunts through her grit teeth, her eyes bulging open at the sight of her disfigured body, she tenses and strains both her lips and neck. Zemora’s head shoots back and releases another painful roar as her left breast begins to pulse and grow.

Zemora
Argh fuck! That’s it! That’s it! Fill me with milk! Make me strongaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!!! Ffffuuuuuccckkk!!!

The witch’s left breast settles, the two oversized boobs twitch and throb as Zemora experiences the most intense orgasm a living being has ever experienced. Zemora gägs and gargles as her eyes remain rolled to the back of her head. She suddenly looks down as her head jolts forward.

Her tongue stretches down, settling between her pulsing tits as it appears now almost tentacle-like. Zemora reels her elongated tongue back in as she releases a crazed laugh. The muscles all across her body begin to twitch and move, including Zemora’s own face as she looks to the ceiling, laughing. Her bellowing yells of agony return as her body begins to change.

Her arms stretch further out, her back lengthens in size and her legs grow more. You can hear her muscles tear apart and reform, her bones break and reorganise themselves, liquids flowing all around her organs as they relocate and misshapen. The remnants of the witch’s black dress tear off her ever growing body.

Zemora
Yes! Yes! Yes! The power, it’s euphoric! I’m gonna garrrgghhh!!

A shower of bodily fluids shot from Zemora’s vagina, splashing onto the floor between her crackling and morphing feet. The heroine couldn’t stop shaking. She understood how dire the situation truly was. Before her was the most powerful being in the realm. Zemora’s transformation had reached its completion.

She towered over the heroine, close to reaching the ceiling of the hall. Zemora’s body appeared more slender due to her abnormal proportions. Her heavy breathing was orgasmic in nature, reacting to her still bulging tits as they hung from her chest, beating and throbbing. Her voice had changed, sounding slimy and snake-like in her dialect as she struggled to withhold her long tongue. Zemora stared down at the heroine, a primal lust in her eyes.

Zemora
Now you undersssstand. Ahhhhh. I have become the dark queen, the most powerful being in the land! You ssssstill wissssh be the hero? mmmmmm fuck! My titssss, they won’t ssssstop pounding! Come on then, try and ssssslay me. Let’s have sssssome fun!