Crowdfunding Props/Things I'd love to see

I had an idea for another type of crowdfunding, and I was just thinking about what tentacle hentai type things/Tropes I'd love to see personally.
-More struggling/Trying to run away but dragged somewhere instead of straight transition to nude/blackroom
-Softvore/Meatwall (arms and legs in wall/floor/ceiling?)
-Cocoon?
-Eaten by the monster and fucked inside the stomach
-Underwater?
-Pools of cum? (Maybe a textured inflateable pool designed to look like a fleshpit? Half fill it with tentacle cum and the model gets dropped inside?)
-Helping Hands? One big trope that I havent seen really executed before is the trope that the "tentacles" arent necessarily TENTACLES, what if they were just 10-20 different hands and arms groping and fucking the model? Two sets of hands would hold the model down by her wrists and ankles, and the rest would be doing whatever they wanted to the model (assuming of course the model is okay with all of that)

Additionally, instead of or alongside crowdfunding for scenes, what if there was crowdfunding for props as well for things we'd want to see in a scene like what I listed above; say if someone else also loves the idea of a vore-type scene for example, and we'd want to see a full build of the cocoon/meatwall, would it be possible to start a crowdfund for props like that, with the intention of using said prop for future scenes? It may also give an idea of what the community would want to see IN future scenes based on what props have the most traction going for them, how much is raised, how quickly, etc?

Vendetta

I too agree that using crowdfunding for new props is a great idea!

Personally, I'd like to see tentacle nipple suckers, flesh walls or tentacle-filled monster stomachs, and I'd really love to see if there's a way to make a prop that would allow a girl to be held in midair by tentacles, or at least create the illusion that the tentacles are holding her in the air.

TheDude

Totally aligned with you all!
I'd absolutly love all the things you mentioned, especially the "More struggling/Trying to run away but dragged somewhere", "Softvore/Meatwall", and girl held in midair by tentacles, it would be so cool!
All these ideas could really help to build-up sexual tension in the videos, instead of direct fucking

Vendetta

I've seen JAV Tentacle movies use what looks like a kind of tentacle platform to hold girls in the air. Is something like this feasible?
1sdmt00047jp-13.jpg

Vendetta

Another prop I think might have potential is a tentacle with a retractable head. Something like that has been used in JAVs before, here's an example:
ezgif-2-eb9da8082f.gif

A tentacle prop like this could be useful to simulate deep penetration without hurting the actress.

Wolfmurke13

I like the tentacles shape that they use. Not a fan of the red latex hose look. The different appendages sounds cool, specifically fake tongues and mouth voreplay. With Tentacles mixed in.