Corrupted by the devil

Fenris

Corrupted by the devil

it's kind of the corruption with tentacles in pt I and futa, in Pt II

PT I

A jung nun prays in her chambers when she hears a female voice of temptation at first she resists the voice but the promises get more tempting every time.

we hear the conversation in her mind while she bites her lip trying not to give in as the voice offers her eternal youth, might, slaves, unimaginable lust only for the small price of beeing her Adjutant in this World.

no i can't, i promised myself to god is her answer. but the voice continues: does he f*** you till you scream his name? does he fill all your holes that you think you'll drown in pleasure,..

as the voice continues to go on about the sensations the nun starts to rub her legs together and squezes her boobs as the telling turns her on.

the voice says: finally that counts as a yes the nun tries to say no wait but she falls to a vortex/potal opening under her.

as the nun awakes she in a cave or dungeon like place her clothes has replaced by a sexy corrupted version of a nuns robe.

A sexy female devil walks to her and calls her by name: hello .... i'm so happy you're here.
nun: were am i, what happend to my cloths amd what do you wan't with me?

devil : oh so many questions?
(she starts walking around the nun while talking, touching the nun all over her body it falls the nun harder and harder to keep resisting and not repeat the devils touches.)

devil : for the first two your in my realm and i don't like plain looks. as for your third you are a very special girl you can cross to our realm forth and back so you'll be my avatar in your world.

the nuns will to resist grows weaker and weaker, as the devil strokes her cheeks finaly she gives in and the two start kissing each other.
it starts slow with a little kissing and touching and grows into full lesbian sex.
as the two are in the point of climax tentacles come and start joining in entering the nun and devils pussy.

they seem to transport something from the devil into the nun whos belly expands.
as the nun is almost at bursting the devil pulls out her pussy the tentacle wich comes over her face and tits. she pets it like it has done good work. now leave she commands and the tentacle also retreats out of the nun leaving a spill of cum.

the nuns eyes roll around beeing overwhelmd with pleasure.
the devil thouches the nuns belly driving her to moan even more.
the devil loughs: now you'll get my gift to you the power to corrupt humans and enslave them in my name.
a light glows im her hands as the nun comes again the belly shrinks and a cock grows out of her pussy getting bigger and bigger. as it reached its final size the nuns face goes aheago shooting sperm over both of them.

the scene switches
the nun bows before the devil i will not dissapoint you mistress. the devil gives her a good buy kiss and a portal apears were the nun enters through.

cast:
for the nun abigaiil morris would be nice
as for the devil i would imagine lily lane or bonnie rotten

Attachments

• devil3.jpg
    devil3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 64
  • nun2.jpg
    nun2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 63
  • nun.jpg
    nun.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 68

Fenris

Corrupted by the devil
pt II

we see the portal open in the nuns chambers were the transformed nun passes through she kneels before the portal and promises not to dissapoint.

a chest appears next to her the voice of the devil sounds out: a little gift for our coming slaves with a laughter the portal closes.

the nun looks with a smile in the chest ohh thanks i think they will like it well.

we see a young skinny girl ***** in her bed when the door opens the nun sneaks in and pulls away the girls slip she wakes her: wake wake little novice she wispers in her ear. the novice girl wakes up as she says surprised what are you doing?
the nun shoves the novice her panty in her mouth.

she lays on the novice with an evil smile: we will have a lot of fun.
the nun starts fucking the novice coming every couple of thrusts with load moaning in her pussy. the novice eyes roll back and forth her lids seem to get heavier and havier almost as shes falling asleep.
the nun removes the slip out of the novices mouth asking her if she has almost as much fun as she has.

with weak voice the novice says: please stop whats happening to me?
the nun answers: just wait soon you won't crave nothing more cause my seed corrupts your soul until your nothing more than a willing fuckslave for me and my mistress.

she pulls the novice up and forces her to suck her dick, the first time the nun cumes the novice turns her head away and the nun comes on her face.
the nun is disapointed: ohh don't let the good stuff go to waste! she licks the novices face.
grabs her head harder and they try it with more effort as the nun describes.
she comes multiple times in the novices mouth and thick rivers of seed stream out of the novices mouth as she falls on her bed.
the nun looks at the novice: i think your rdy do you wan't more?
the novice is unable to speek still guzling on the cum but nods with her head.

the nun laughs: good girl now comes the best part, she rolls the novice on the back
and strokes her owm cock: oh how i love my enhanced body, now mistress i offer you this girl as our eternal slave!
she starts thrusting her cock in the novices ass who moans in extasy as both cum and the nun fills up her ass.

now claim whats yours: the nun chants.
the novice girl grunts in a mix of pain and pleasure as a what appears to be a tentacle emerges out of her but after it stops growing is now recogniseable as a devils tail.

the nun kisses the novice and says: now prepare for your eternity as slave i have some changes for you in mind.

cast:
the nun abigaiil
the novice someone like: rikako, leana lovings, lovita fate, coco lovelock, jia ect.

Fenris

Corrupted by the devil

pt III

another nun prays in her chambers she hears a nocking on the door but as she looks outside the door no one is there.

as she turns around she freezes on her bed sits the corrupted nun. and the novices girl from part II has her head laying on her legs beeing petted like a dog moaning throug her gagged drooling mouth.

what are you doining in here she asks? and is that you xxxx(name of young novice) .
the corrupt nun stands up walking around the room: i came to make a gift.
the novice crawls to the nun and starzs sniffing around her butt and chrotch the nun tries to hold her off asking confused what gift could you vile creature give me? the corrupted nun walks behind the nun and starts touching her body the nun first disgusted leans into it and starts softly moaning.

the corrupt nun tears the nuns robe so her tits hang out. she turn her arround and says: who said something about a gift for you? you will become a gift for my mistress! she shoves the surprised num her dick in her mouth forcing her to give head.
while the novice girl starts tearing away the nurses underwaer und rubs her pussy.

after giving head and unloading on the nuns face, shes thrown on the bed and the corrupt nun starts pounding in her pussy.
the novice girl climbs on top of her face riding her moaning and drooling as she twist her own nipples.

the corrupt nun comes multiple times as the belly from the nun expands. she steps back and incantates as the nun also grows a devils tail.
the nuns minds turning talking dirty how she wants to be used and how she craves for the corrupted nuns cock. she liks the novice when the corrupt nun gaggs her like the novice.
you'll have to earn your place first..

maybe as second nun someone like kendal carson, payton preslee, jewelz.

Attachments

• enslavnun.jpg
    enslavnun.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 71
  • dbp.jpg
    dbp.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 71
  • black_little_devil_sexy_lingerie_cosplay_costume.jpg
    black_little_devil_sexy_lingerie_cosplay_costume.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 71
  • devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 67
  • nunslave.jpg
    nunslave.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 77

Fenris

Corrupted by the devil

pt IV

****** superior of the order is strawling through the halls when she hears something: halt who's going there?

the corrupt nun steps around the corner leading on a leash the girls from pt 2 & 3.

what is the meaning of this? she demands to know.

the corrupt nun smiles devilish i showed the a new faith. and soon you'll pray to may mistress as well.

the ****** superior says: i will never !

the corrupt nun laughs: we will see she drops the leashes and says fetch my darlings.
the two girls grab her and start groping and stripping as they stick their fingers in the mouth and pussy and one trying to scissoring her their tail entering her butt.

she moans and begs to stop but also the corrupt nun starts in fucking her and filling her up..

back in hell a portal opens and the nun and her 3 slaves enter. the devil girl looks pleased. are these my offerings she asks?
the nun bows yes these souls are yours for eternity. they start rubbing on the devil legg and corrasing her body like beggin to be fucked.... the devils tentacles come and join on in....

as ****** superior i think of madison ivy or luna star, britney amber ect..