Christmas Present

Fenris

toilet encounter 4.0

mindy and cindy go into a toilett wearing cocktail dresses stumbling a little tipsy...

mindy: "great idea coming to the toilett 3 floors below there is no waiting line"

cindy: "thank me later with some more shots haha"

they go into seperatet toilets...making a little smaltalk cindy starts talking like a waterfall about cute girls ect. when mindy looks down a tentacle grabs her face and she cant scream only muffling what the self concerend talking cindy doesent hear.

more and more tentacles grab her ams legs and starts fucking her holes, cum floates out of her mouth and pussy flooding the floor to the toilet of cindy.

cindy:" what are you dooing? trying to flood the whole building?"

she looks to the side of mindys toilet there is a whole in the wall as she looks closer a tentacle shows out.

cindy: "what the h..."

the tentacle shoots cum in cindys face she disgusted whippes it from her eyes, when she looks to the floor tentacles have wraped around her feet and pull her below the toilet wall to mindys toilett.
the two girls are pressed againt each other while beeing fucked in all holes.. the tentacles cum in and on them...leaving them drenched in cum with swallen bellies...

they crawl out of the toilett leaving a trail of cum on the floor as the crawl out of the bathroom

Fenris

Firefighters to the Rescue

Emily and Tina are two firefighters they get called to a person rescue a woman is stuck in a hole...they reach the woman and try to calm her. .they ask for her name.. its Diana...stay calm Diana we get you out in no time they say..but diana is afraid their is something at my leg she says....dont worry its just your mind playing tricks tina says.

Tina orders emily to grab her feet she wants tu pull out Diana...who startet to breath and moan heavy .. maybe she paniks we dont have time to lose.

as tina reaches Diana slime comes out of her mouth followed by a Tentacle ...witch shoots directly in the surprised tinas mouth....emily who hold tinas feet and has a nice few on her but asks whats takings so long ? when her shorts starts to be poked from inside.

the tentacle also made his way trough tina now entering emily out of all girls spills slime and cum...as it leaves emilys but it wraps around her waist and pulls...emilys face is shoven into tinas but and tinas face gets closer to Dianas... slime and cum directly runs along the tentacle into dianas mouth...

the three struggle as they can but when the tentacle pulls once moore the 3 girls fall all into the hole....

tina wakes up in a cavern seeing how diana and emily are bound together by tentacles their breast beeing squeezd and pussy and mouth filled with cum..their eyes pleading tina for help.... tina presses herself against the wall of the cavern in fear, but emily crawls to her and grabs tina foot when the tentacle on her arm wraps around tinas leg..it wraps more and more around her till shes unable to move and then enters tinas mouth to fill her up...

we see the 3 women bound and trought fucked in the middle of the cavern out of their pussys they squeze eggs then tentacles start also fucking their pussys again....

Attachments

• firefighter.jpg
    firefighter.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 96
  • fp553735_back_lg.jpg
    fp553735_back_lg.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 93

Fenris

the assylum

mandy is a young nurse, first time for her the make her shift in the rumored F-Tract of the assylum...the headnurse walks with her to show her the ropes...

they come to a cell were a woman is bound in a straightjaket out of her pussy comes a cock...what the hell is this mandy asks? the headnurse tells her that they test some ***** for the pharma industries on the patients ...if the price is right... but if she tells someone she will be fired and neveragain find work as a nurse at best...
the headnurse gives her a cup its your turn to milk her for some samples see you when the cup is full ...she leaves mandy alone...
mandy enters the room her conscience tells her its wrong but she starts wanking the patient....the patient mumbling and strugling mandy wanks her when the patiant goes crosseyed and comes once, she tries to wank further when mandy cant take it anymore...she tells the patient to be quiet she will free her and smuggle her out she unbinds the pationt and removes her gagg her spit drooling out of her mouth but as soon the patient is freed she jumps on mandy starting to f**** her like a sex crazed maniac...
she comes in mandys pussy and mouth a couple of times when the headnurse and another nurse return and "rescue" mandy they strap the patient girl back on.. mandy completly exausted whimps a thank you but the headnurse goes to mandy saying i wish you hadn't done that she forces her to swallow some pills...
next scene we see mandy in the same straightjaket next to the patient beeing milked by the headnurse with hands and her mouth...you're a good girl mandy she says after mandy comes and she fills up her cup....

Attachments

• images.jpeg-7 (3) (1).jpg
    images.jpeg-7 (3) (1).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 93
  • latex-bondage-bondage-and-latex-5c7ce614d4c68-2.jpg
    latex-bondage-bondage-and-latex-5c7ce614d4c68-2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 93
  • lk.jpg
    lk.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 95
  • 14518.jpg
    14518.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 92

Fenris

in the wilds

a mountie called ella is on her regular tour
when she sees through her scoope a girl dancing at a forest clearing she decides to take a closer look ...

at the clearing everything seems brigther and somehow surreal and no sign of the girl...ella thinks shes crazy when the girl sudenly dances out of ellas blind spot..

ella: hey what are you doing out in the woods alone?!?

Ivy: isnt it rude not to introduce yourself first? i'm ivy!

ella: (perplexed looking) oh i'm ella i take care of this parts of the woods

ivy: hello ella nice to meet you! you take care of the woods? realy?! then we are much alike i also take care of the woods.

ella: you?!

ivy: sure i'm a forest fairy!

ella: what!?(she looks at ivy and the wings on her back) but you're just fairy tails?

ivy: maybe because there aren't many of us today but you could join us (she starts circling ella and stroking her face) .

ella: what are you doing?(she gets kind of dizzi)

ivy: i? i'll do nothing but here tast my forest honey (she shoves a hand of sticky honey in ellas mouth)

ella: (swallows is down)mhh tasts good (she suddenly sees ivy in a dark costume instead of honey her hand is coverd in some black slime, she shakes her hand and everything is bright and shany again)

ivy: whats wrong? i think you,ll need more honey (she shoves ella more honey in her mouth)

ella now unable to speak guzzles out some honey around her mouth, while ivy starts groping and touching ella.

ivy: your so bautifull and soon mine...

eve a girl hiking in the woods comes by she hears noices and sneaks towards the sound....

she sees a dark almost rotten part of the woods ella siting on the floor black slime drooling out of her mouth while the dark ivy is fisting her to ellas breaking point..she comes and transformes she also has wings like ivy...she whippes the slime from her mouth and touches her boobs.

ella: oh how good it feels to be a bad fairy. (black slime runs out of her mouth)

ivy: oh its the most fun espacialy when not alone, but to talk about it we have a guest

she turns around to eve...

suddenly eve sees a bright and shining clearing both ella and ivy wear "nice fairy costumes"

ella and ivy: welcome wanderer nice to meet you

eve: whats going on here?

ella and ivy dancing around her...touching her one after the other

ivy: you look exausted !? eat a little honey!?

ella shoves her a hand full of huney in the mouth

we switch back to the dark world were we see the real forms of ella and ivy dancing around eve and sticking black slime from her mouth in eve's mouth when the start stripping her

ella: take of your clothes they are so heavy aren' they?

eve nods like in trance, as she stripped down the start kissing and liking eve the black slime covers the bodies of the three they ley eve on the floor ivy sits on her face and rubs her pussy on it while ella stars fisting eve...

ivy: (moans as she comes) let it happen its a crucial part of the transformation.

eve comes under ivy and starts to join fully in wings are on her back and the 3 have wild sex coming and laying in their black slime..

we see the 3 in their nice fairy costumes saying: see you in woods (the throw kisses)
then they change to their evil look: we fuck you till you break (ella slaps eves butt while ivy gives ella a panty wedgy)

Attachments

• nsfw-sexy-mounty.jpg
    nsfw-sexy-mounty.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 93
  • S2079_Flirty_Fairy_Ft__93794.jpg
    S2079_Flirty_Fairy_Ft__93794.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 104
  • A8SGzcbLqG1EMYlbwsPGm3SH7lRjlgW2-24.jpg
    A8SGzcbLqG1EMYlbwsPGm3SH7lRjlgW2-24.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 94
  • Dl-U11OXsAUCcyZ.jpeg.jpg
    Dl-U11OXsAUCcyZ.jpeg.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 81HMYfJaLAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    81HMYfJaLAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 92

Fenris

Serving their Master,

2 Goth babes abi and julie are sitting in their cellar holding a ceremony,a book in the middle with candles, oh master of darkness let us serve you they chant several times...nothing happens...sad abi says i new this wouldnt work but when she blows out the candles they hear a voice...show me your devotion give yourself to me willingly...they are a little scared but say yes...

tentacle cum from all directions and bind the two they start entering all their holes and filling them up with loads of cum..

as they lay there coughing up cum the voice reapears you did well prepare to be my servents for eternity....a black smoke engulfes them and as it vanishes they are succubuses ...julie says wow look at us we are demons, abi goes on and super hot ones ...when abi starts touching her womb like she has cramps...julie asks everythi...then she also gets stomache cramps...they drool and moan as they push parasites out pf their pussys and mouth.... which crawl away...

abi says what the hell was that i think we are your servents and rule with you master? tentacles wrap around them again...as the masters voice sounds: yes you served me indeed by opening your world to me and now you'll serve me to breed my spawn .....

the tentacles start to fuck them again, cum guzzling out of all their holes as the tentacles retreat parasites emerge their facec torn between lust and horror as the next round of tentacles come near...

Attachments

• vesmedinia_2_5f3e3314-42b2-4815-89c1-d68e09827301_1600x.jpg
    vesmedinia_2_5f3e3314-42b2-4815-89c1-d68e09827301_1600x.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 96
  • kawaii.jpg
    kawaii.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 9_1.jpg
    9_1.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 91
  • images.jpeg-7.jpg
    images.jpeg-7.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 85
  • CS201BN-gp_width_456_height_668_watermark.jpg
    CS201BN-gp_width_456_height_668_watermark.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

the studio

claire is training late at night at her gym...she hears a sound but nothings there...she thinks its her imaginatio so she goes back to training...
when sudenly tentacles wrap her sweaty body to the fitness mashine (benchpress , legpress or something)
the tentacles go through and through her looking in horror at the tentacle coming in her face while a second fills her pussy almost to burst...the tentacles retreat and com pours out of her on her body and the machine...as she crawl toward the exit leaving a trail of cum the tentacles grab her and pull her in the looker room..

Attachments

• sport-glanz-hose.jpg
    sport-glanz-hose.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 95
  • sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 90

Fenris

werefuta

mindy and cindy are nurses at the psyc yard its a low month with no patients except a woman named carol who today desprate wanted to be taken in...
she sits in her cell wearing a straight jacket...
when we see the full moon rise...carol starts screaming in agony...mindy and cindy rush into the cell when carol rips her straightjaket with great strengt...a huge dick comes out of her pussy the girls are shocked...carol is now like a wild ****** she grabs mindy and forces her mouth on her dick, cindy is frozen and just stands watching as she snaps out of it and tries to hold carol back she gets knocked out from her...
carol comes in mindys mouth with a huge load but isnt satiesfied while mindy almost drowns in carols cum, she is flipped around and carol pushes her cock trough mindys panty rimming relentless into the nurse. ...
cindy wakes up just to see how carol comes into mindy..as her ass pussy almosr bursts under the massive load... mindys face goes aheago as a dick comes out of her pussy...
cindy scared to death starts to run the two woman start chasing her...she locks herself into an empty cell..mindy and carol ram against the door as they realize it wont open they start wanking and kissing each other...cuming over and over again as cindy sits cowerd in the cell...

we see the sun rise and cindy wakes up she looks outside the cell and the two woman are lying in a pool of cum but their dicks are gone...she wispers mindy are you awake?..mindy and carol wake up they say its all right, its all over now...cindy comes out and is happy that the nightmare is over... but mindy grabs her from behind...there is only one problem she says ...we cant let you tell anyone carol goes forth...they gag her put her in a straightjacket lock her in a cell...carol now wearing cindys uniform says:dont worry next full moon we will be here and once you are like us your free...they close the door and cindy squirms and mumbles in her cell..

Fenris

Mrs. Giggle

Britney and her friends talk in class about the urban legend of miss Giggle (like bloody mary) a clowngirl who comes to take you if you say three times her name and pinch your nose before a mirror...
britney says its completley made up and they shoulndt be that childish..

but as she walks to the toilett she gets curios...she says three times mrs giggle (the lights flicker) and then pinches her nose...nothing happens she looks around ..i knew this was all bullshit to scare little children she says to herself..she wasches her face and as she looks up she sees a clown behind her..but as she swiftly turns around the clown is gone...just your mind playing tricks brit she comments her fear...

so she steps out of the bathroom...the school is mystrious quiet with no one around....then she hears a giggle from the hallway...a clown girl sticks her head around the corner...britney is scared stiff...britney i'm here for you, lets play a little game the clown says...she jumps around the edge and walks slowly to brit... if we play catch should you run!? the clown asks, brit unfrezes and runs like hell giggles right after her... brit runs crying trough the halls and runs in a empty class she hides behind the teachers desk sobbing..in the floor she hears giggles calling...britney were are you hiding... brit hears the door opening so she puts her hands over her mouth and tries to hold her breath...we hear giggle walking around the class an then the closing of the door, brit exhales when giggles jumps out of nowhere, there you are gotchya she creams as she strangles brit who passes out...

brit wakes up bound to the teachers desk screaming for help giggles comes in oh hello there scream as much as you like no one will hear ya, but if got better things for your mouth to do....she sits on brits facr rubbing her pussy on her...moaning in lust giggles scresms thats a good girl as shes coming.
as brits face is coverd in giggles juice giggles says ohh what mess you made give mommy as kiss as she licks all over brits face...you have been a good girl so let me give you a tresty giggle says to the af fear whimping brit...she opens her mouth and spreads her legs as tentacles come out of mouth and pussy.
she holds her face over brit who screams in fear when the tentacle of giggles mouth enter hers trusting deep inside of brit..
slime guzzling out of her...the second filling up brits pussy......giggles comes with her tentacles in brit multiple times brits belly swalllen up cum drolling out of her...as the tentacles retreat giggle humiliates brit even more...what a great cumdumster she is but she cant lay around all day.. she pushes on brits swallen belly cum swapping out of brit her face going aheago...she sticks to fingers in brits pussy as she pulls them out cum sticks on them she takes them in her mouth for a taste... mhh as good as this tastes we got a lot to do you lazy slut...

a girl stands in a toilet before a mirrow and says 3 times mrs. giggles and pinches her nose...when out of two toilets mrs. giggles and a brit also in clown costume say simultainios hello Tara!

Attachments

• kclown5_2b589d31-3078-48c0-b78b-d2cc80c01adb_180x.jpg
    kclown5_2b589d31-3078-48c0-b78b-d2cc80c01adb_180x.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 89
  • pasclowndetail11_620x.jpg
    pasclowndetail11_620x.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 88

Fenris

witching hour

brit and cindy are having a private party in an abandond house with laughing, music, drinking and dancing...

downstairs in the basement is the lair of the witch abby who is deeply anoyed by all that noice......she strives through the sides of her magic book...."ohh that sounds frightening i think i'll try this one"...she stirs in a big smoking cattle and gives in some ingredients...when a little puff happens...
"what a lovley monster...now go forth and punish this noisy brats, bind them to eternal lust".... she laughs

but a tentacle grabs her trought..."wait not me!" she scream but the tentacle muffles her up by entering her mouth...cum dripping out of her mouth she struggles to get it off but it enters her deeper en deeper ...cum drools put of her nose when the tentacle enters her completly like an long eel, abby goes unconscious as she wakes up shes drooling cum as the tentacle is going in and out of her butt, back and forth again and again, and shoots cum on her face, tits and belly, she uncontrollabe squezes her tits and licks the tentacles cum going mad from lust....

she births a little worm tentacle from her pussy wich crawls over her body to her mouth and crawls in her, a tears running out of her eye knowing her body doesnt belong to her anymore....

as upstairs we hear brit and cindy trampling over the stair shouting time to go to bed cassandras body pulled up like a puppet on strings and looks to the sealing smiling as cum drools out of her mouth...

pt II

cindy says to brit shes gotta go pee but is afraid to go alone but brit calls her a chicken so cindy goes allone in her negligee...her flashlight lights out the hallway she hears cracking everywere and is super scared...

she walks down the stairs and turns left as abby stands before her and before cindy could even scream abby throughtlifts her.
terror looking out of her eyes as abby gives her a slimy kiss, cindys peeing herself in fear... abby spins her around so cindys face slaming against abbys slimy pussy as abby eats out cindys but.
cindys eyes go wide as a tentacle emerges out of abbys pussy and drilld in her mouth while a second comes out of abbys mouth and drills into her pussy ....
the tentacle cum and fill cindy up so cum shoots out of her mouth and nose and pussy....the tentacles go further in and slither cpmpletly into cindy her body goes into spasm when the tentacle take her over...
cindy drools of cum while abby rubs herself by the sight of cindy turning..

as the spasm stopp cindy gets up starts kissing abby but abby pushes a finger on cindys mouth wich cindy starts licking..wait she whispers and points upstairs where brit is sleeping

pt III

brit half asleep hears the door ...go to bed cindy and close the door its windy...
we see the blanket move up as brit moans...uh cindy we said that was a one time experiment...but then she hears a moaning left in the room as she turns her head there stands cindy who is masturbating as mad, thick slime drooling out of her pussy.
what the f***? she screams
brit pulls away the blanket were abby is fucking her with a tentacle out of her mouth as she starts to scream cindy sits on her face a tentacle emerges out of her cunt and muffles her up....the tentacles fill her up with cum to both slither inside brit..her guzzling and squirting cum as wild... as she stops squirming the 3 girls start again fucking tentacles looking out if their holes jizzing all over them.

(for brit and cindy parts i would see two small petite girls and as the name may already suggest for the part of the witch i thought about abigaiil morris )

Attachments

• CS111WIT-n_width_340_height_500.jpg
    CS111WIT-n_width_340_height_500.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 97

Fenris

gamergirl vs. stepmom

its neither tentacle nor parasited...but as for hentaied also made aheago vids...

brandy comes home her stepmother kim awaits her in the estate as they begin to argue.

kim:" where have you been?! can't you come home at the agreed time?"
brandy:"i was out why do you even bother?"
kim:"i'm your ****** after all!?"
brandy:"just my stepmother and thats just probably because you take in dicks like no other you also dress like a hooker!
kim:" i forbid you talking to me in this tone when your ****** comes from his buisness tripp we'll have a long talk about this! go zp you room there's also a package arrived for you"

brandy flips her off and goes to her room, kim sits down with a smirk on her face
"oh i know i'm not your mom else i wouldn't do that to you"

meanwhile brandy walks in her room a brown box is in her room she unboxes it its a vr goggle with a note on it try me.
brandy:" cool maybe a gift from dad?!"
she sits down in a chair, but as she puts it on her face her mouth moves like in pain but unable to scream her hands like cramping...turning to a drooling aheago fingering herself like mad.

kim enters the room:" oh great you found my gift!" she tears black ductape from the side of the goggles revealing the text slavetamer on them.
kim:"you might wanna know your fathers plane has vannished on his buisness trip but he left all of his enheritance to his beloved ******** and cut me out"

she starts touching brandy and herself:" i always was intrigued by your young body but your ****** had the money, but with him gone i've decided to make you my cashcow."
she rips away brandys pants and starts fingering and licking it.. brandy seems to drool and grope herself even faster.
kim: "you like it don't you? i got another present for you"

she pulls out a double dildo she puts in brandys mouth to get it good wet she guids brandy on the bed on all fours she sticks the dildo in brandys as back and forth before getting herself on the other side of it pushing their behinds together like wild... till kim comes.

kim:" i hope it was as good for you as for me?"
she binds brandys hands and legs on the bed:" just for safety" and so she doesn't get lonely she puts her a vibrator in brandys pussy.

kim:"don't worry in a couple hours i come and feed you and also change the batteries in your toy...in a couple of days your mind will be gone only to follow the commands of my voice then youll be my perfect darling" she kisses brandy goodbuy

two weeks later brandy walks in maid outfit through the mansion dusting up the furniture... kim sits on the coach she spreads her legs ohhh brandy be a good girl and lick this clean...brandy kneels down and licks kims pussy..after kim has come she tips something in her handy now be a good girl and put your finger on the phone i need a couple of grant brandy shortly hesitates before kim puts brandys finger on it..
i think you need still some training she grabs the slavetamer from a table behind her and puts it brandy on her head who starts drooling and coming.

as a pt II

britney (maybe like britney amber) comes to kim shes a ceo of one kims late husbands companys. She wants to see brandy for shes the new owner and made some decisions as she never were there to even see the firm...
kim lets her take place and says:" i asure you everything will be sorted out,
do you like coffee?" she rings a bell an brandy comes in. she puts two cups on the table and steps back behind britney.

britneys mouth stands open looking up and down on brandy, she turns around to kim:" is that brandy? what have you done with her?"
kim nods in brandys direction: "just a little behavior training, but now that you know your fired as ceo"
britney:" you can't fire me"
kim:" don't worry you're rehired as maid"
in this Moment brandy puts on the slavetaimer on britneys head who starts drooling and shaking.
kim and brandy uncloth her and starting to pleasure britney.

next scene britney and brandy working as maids for kim who lets them please her by getting fucked with straps from both ends

Attachments

• brit.jpg
    brit.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 83
  • rm5124-video-game-vixen-women.jpg
    rm5124-video-game-vixen-women.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 94

Fenris

blue dream

its a double movie feature in two parts

part one prologue

a young women *maybe jewelz blue* sits in an expensive dress behind an office desk before her sits a women like from a biker gang *maybe payton preslee*

jewelz: you know why you are here?

payton: my boss sent me to help you but he spared out the details.

jewelz: what do you know about blue dream?

payton: the sexdrug that turns you for hours into a sexcrazed maniac? just that it came a few years ago my boss made a fortune tradung with it but its hard to come by.

jewelz: yes and here at my little company we make it but let me tell you the whole story. It all started a couple of years back i was an young student of botanics an shared an appartement with a mean bitch.....

main part one

the scene blurs and goes to a nerdy version of jewelz with glasses sitting in an rundown Appartement watering a strange plant with a big bud.
her roomy *maybe kandall karson or chantale danielle for now i write kendall :)* comes in with a hot party dress.

kandall: you sure you nerd won't come to the club?

jewelz: you just won't me to drive you and also i can't let my new crossbreed flower allone she could bloom anytime now!

kandall looks at jewelz in a noosy way: good i don't know whats more lame you or your plants

she leaves the room and jewelz talks to her plant: ohh don't listen to her non if us are lame

we see jewelz eating chips and watching tv and looking now and then to the plant she puts her hands to her belly and runs to the toilett.

just as now kendall comes in ***** she staggers to the couch and sits down, she sees the plant and smiles: wouldn't it be awfull when the plant of my roomy had an little accident? haha.

she puts her hand around the flowers bud and squeezes tighter and thighter it makes a plop and the bud bursts and a load of blue slime lands in kendalls face.
she is disgusted : iek i got even some of this **** in my mouth
she spits and whipes it from her face but then starts to get horny she rubs her body and licks the plants slime from wherever she can find it.

her eyes roll back as she starts rubbing her pussy blue slime drooling out of her mouth and pussy.

in this moment jewelz comes back: f*** i think i ate something wrong.

she stops at the sight of kendall and her destroyed plant: what have you done? and what are you doing?

kendall stops masturbating and looks at jewelz her face turning right and left like an ****** she sniffs on jewelz and the jumps her.... she drools slime in jewelz mouth, her gagging on it she rips open jewelz pyjama pants and starts licking her like wild.
jewelz stopps gagging she rips open her top and smears the slime over her boobs and belly. she sits up and starts kissing and groping, fingering and licking with kendall.

jewelz wakes up naked at the apartment like after an massive hangover on the floor she pulls out a buttplug out of her ass looking at it like f*** what happend when she hears moaning in the bedroom.
she lools to a slit in the leand in door and sees kandall masturbating with a dildo like crazy.
she looks right on the desk and sees a roll of duct tape she grabs it and jumps the masturbating kendall she holds her arms back taping them together she goes on and tapes her feet and mouth.

End of part one

Part two

jewelz is going down a stair with payton finishing her story from pt 1 : it took four days till kendall left off from me and as i came back from the trip i captured her..

she turns of the lights in a lab:

jewelz: and kept her

we see a bound and gagged kendall blue slime drips out of her mouth and pussy

payton: wtf is she still on blue dream?

jewelz: oh no she is blue dream!
you see the plants slime was way to strong it changes irreversibly your whole physiology but the slime she leaks just has an temporal effect and the more shes cums the more slime she leaks.

jewelz puts a vibrator to kendalls pussy and holds a lab jar under her which fills with slime

payton: thats all interresting but why do you need help it all seems to run smoothly for you?

she walks closer to kendall touching her boobs looking at her with a mean smile
payton: i guess you need an extra hand to keep her going?

jewelz put a cloth from behind a paytons mouth: not at all i have to expand and for this i need more product then kendall can give me

payton passes out

she wakes up bound and gagged next to kendall who tries to rub herself on payton.

jewelz: oh your awake what a good timing ,
you see it took 5 years for the flower to be close to bloomimg again so i asked your boss for a girl he wont miss.

she puts on safety goggles, a mouthmask and gloves befor grabing the plant on the lab desk next to her. she holds ot over paytons face and squeezes it till it pops open and unloads on paytons face. jewelz shoves with her gloves the rest of the slime im paytons mouth as her eyes roll back.

jewelz: so its good eat up we won't waste any of the good stuff.

payton starts to drool slime out of all her holes trying to rub herself on jewelz and kendall.

jewelz: oh how eager you are on your first day of work! haha

she holds vibrators to both girls who start cuming snd drooling like wild

jewelz fondles paytons boobs and bites herself on the lip: i should taste the new batch but first text my assistant to catch me later, not that i'll end up another Weekend down here. she puts a toychest with some plugs , dildos and vibratots on the desk.

she types in her phone and then starts sucking the slime from paytons pussy and turns to a sexcrazed girl, she starts kissing the Two bound girls snd licking, groping, fingering them and herself and starts using her toys.

the end?

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 87
  • jewelz.jpg
    jewelz.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 94
  • kendall.jpg
    kendall.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 96
  • payton2.jpg
    payton2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 92

Fenris

Updated in Space

3 female crew members in futuristic spacesuits walk through a halway hearing the voice of an member explaining the plot:

we found an ancient ship adrift with no signs of life our captain decided to investigate it..

as they walk further they talk:
a: i've never seen a ship like this?
b: probaly because its from before the colony wars...
a: but that was over five centuries ago
c: and this thing is still afloat? the tec from these times was amazing!

a: i wonder why this ship was abandond?
b: maybe we find some clues...

opens a door

a: girls look at this!

a girl sits motionless in the middle of the room

a: is she dead?!
b: don't be stupid, the ships centuries old she would be a pile of bones by now, clearly its a robot.

she touches the girls face who opens her eyes the jump back scared.

the girl gets up looks at the 3 woman
in a robot voice like way she responds

robot: how my i assist?
b: what happend here?
robot: update needed!
b: do you know the way to the bridge?
robot: update needed.
b: damn look like shes broken!? the centuries still did have an effect on her.

b looks to a:
I and c search further maybe you can read some data out of her memory.

the two leave a alone with the robot.

a puts an cable to an unseen port in the robots neck as she sticks it in the robot moans.

robot: mhhh more charging needed for update
a: charging?
robot: charging is provided by sexual energy please proceed!
a looks at the robot in a confused way
as the robot again pleads a to proceed.

a starts to touch the robots face and body, squezing the robots tits.

robot: ohh yes continue charging starts.

her hands begin to move and guide a's hand down to her pussy. a starts kissing and and fingering the robot till the robot squirts and comes.

robot: charging complete rebooting for update.

she closes her eyes and stops moving

a: fuck charging a robot was never more fun i have to get one of those.

the robot opens her eyes : updated started

she presses a to the wall who is unable the fight back against the strong robot.

robot: starting nanobot transfer.

a silver robot tentacle comes from her mouth and pussy and entering a's mouth and pussy her eyes wide open in terror.

they trusting deep in her and unload a huge amount of cum in a's holes.

they retract and the robot lets go of a who sinks on the floor.

a coughs up a load of cum as she asks weak : what are you doing?

robot: nanobot transfer complete, now charging unit

the robot starts kissing, and rimming a who comes and passes out.

as the robot gets up a opens her eyes and rises also from the floor

a: unit 2 charged and ready for further commands

robot: two more potential units are on this ship we aquire them take control of their ship and continue our mission to update terra prime...

a's clothes melt and changed to the robots appearance mybe only rhe color of her original suit stays.

they walk out of the room to hunt down b and c...

ps.: beyond some suggestion of some pictures i found of how the clothes could look like from robot and crew maybe a designer for fetish clothes could work something out for you and design them, maybe even make them for the clips for free to get some advertisment and if somebody wants to by them he could make them with a little cut in for your trademark...a little like the giga heroine costumes on alibaba or stores like it....

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20230515-233701_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-233701_Gallery.jpg
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_20230515-233758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230515-233758_Gallery.jpg
    893.6 KB · Views: 98

Fenris

succubuss stories I

an officers drives to check out a open door at an warehouse.
he radios in that he investigates and calls for backup when needed.

the cop moves in a room were
a woman in a strange dress (the succubus) stands before a statue she talks to herself: mhh how will i transport this fine piece back home?

the cop screams to her don't move! get your arms in the air and slowly turn around!

she does as he says and turns around and smiles: now here is my help!

she waves her hand in the air as the cop repeats his comand not to move when he realizes he can't move himself.

cop: what in the hell?

suc: shhh you will help me carry this out but first i dislike the human mans she waves her hand again.

the camera moves around her showing her evil grinwhile we here a craking and squiching sound, we hear the cop moan in pain as the voice changes to a female voice, as the cam has turned her round around the succ, the cop has changed into a hot woman in a skimpy police dress.
(the camera tour saves the cgi-effects for the Transformation)

suc: much better

cop looks down: how? why? i'm a woman ?

suc: not exactly a woman, as succubus i still need some part of your gender to controll you.

she pulls up the cops skirt and a cock comes forth.

cop: stop this! let me go!

the suc stands behind the cop and starts to stroke his/her dick who starts moaning

the suc starts whispering sexy things in the cops ear:

ohh don't worry i will treat you well you will love me as your mistress.

be a good girl and cum for me

doesn't it feel soo good

the cop cums on the floor the magic who holds him fades and she sits out of breath on the floor

the cop moans exausted: please stop, let me go!

succ: oh no i can't stop now... all this jerking makes me so hot too

she starts rubing her pussy as she goes on her knees and starts sucking wild on the cops dick.

after a short time the cop mumbles: i can't hold back
and unloads a massive load in the sucs mouth

the suc swallows all down: mhh what a tasty treat.

the cop lays almoust unconcious on the floor as the suc sits on her still hard dick

suc: come on get yourself together 3 times the charm!

she rides on the cop moaning until she starts cumimg and the cops dick fills her up.

she gets up and we see a magic marking appear on the cop.

suc: now the Transformation is complete get up slave

the cop is getting up, her mind beeing totaly corrupted... with a new attitude a desire for lust, she kisses the succs arm up to her neck and asks how she may please her mistress.

Attachments

• succ.jpg
    succ.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 77
  • futacop.jpg
    futacop.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 83

Fenris

blooming up

as intro we see an comet swooping over the night sky from the sky falls a glooming piece looking like dandelion seed.
it falls into ambers (britney amber) garden.

next day we see amber gardening when she sees a strange flower, es she touches it stings her. she screams an ouch and licks on the finger she got stung.
amber tramples on the flower.
thats wat you get for stinging me she smirks on the flower.

later at night we see amber having a really bad ***** she rolls around sweaty in her bed.

as she wakes up in the mornung her boobs hurt and on her t-shirt she worn at night there are to red/blue/black (depends on what colour that flower had) stains.
she pulls up and sees some large flower blossom like things around her nipples which secret a slime.

she calls in panic her doctor for an apointment.

amber sits on an patient chair waiting when her doc raven (raven hart) enters.
thanks for seeing me out of your regular opening hours but its urgent! amber stumbles.

raven calms her down don't panic just breath and let me have a look.

amber pulls up her shirt and reveals her breasts with the blossoms. ohh wow i've never seen anything like this! raven is amazed.
amber asks: is it a rash or some allergy?
raven tells her she needs to make some tests and take some samples to be sure.

first she takes a probe of the slime with a test stick and touches ambers belly and face. does it hurt anywere else? she asks

amber says her hole body is somehow tingling but the only pain shes feeling right now is a pressure in her boobs.

raven starts touching them from the side and ask if that hurts. amber moans a yes it hurts but also kind of feels good.
raven touches them from beyond and as she just is asking if that also hur..
amber moans and slime shoots out in ravens face.

amber is embareced oh good im so sorry.
raven spits out some slime don't worry it's not your fault let me just get some whippes to clean up.

when shes to steps away she moans and holds her belly.
amber asks is everything alright?
raven says yes i think it was just a cramp but then she moans again and her hand starts rubbing her pussy.
what are you doing ? amber is shocked how raven behaves in front of her.
i don't want to do this!? raven pulls with the other hand her hamd from her pussy but its like the hand has a life on its own.
it squeezes ravens tits and raven moans and drools.
stop doing this amber demands.
raven mumbles in an aheago like trance i can't resist the urge she fingers her pussy and comes.

she looks to the shocked amber and walks to her amber wants to get up but raven pushes her back in the stool.
raven starts sucking on ambers tits slime runs out of her mouth as ambers eyes roll back feeling an imense sensation of pleasure.

as they go on something moves is ambers pants what catches ravens atention.
she pulls the pants away and a tentacle like tendril comes out while amber comes at the tendril pushing out of her.

the sexcrazed raven starts having sex with the tentacle first sucking it up then giving her ass to it till the tentacle fills her belly up.

the two pass out.

amber wakes up and sees raven laying on the floor.
raven ? she whispers is everything ok?
raven comes to herself and gets up only showing her back to amber, she streches like after an nap.
raven turns around her boobs showing the same blossoms like ambers.

raven? amber asks again but raven doesn't responde she walks to amber and pushes her face into her boobs forcing her to suck the slime while raven moans.

out of boths back and tendril comes that fucks each others pussy dripping loads on the floor beneath them.

in the end a nurse of raven enters the door her head in some documents she looks quick up and says sry doc i didnt now you already had a paiti...she looks back up realising that she saw something unexpected. she screams an runs to the door but a tendril wraps around her neck and pulls her back to amber and raven..