Chlorine [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Preface

Thought about writing two different scripts, one in the style of Roberto Di Suna’s videos and one in the style of Ricky Greenwood’s videos. This is Roberto’s.

I noticed that very few of the videos have moments outdoors (for completely understandable reasons, I’m aware of the challenges in filming something like this in an outdoors environment) so I thought I’d have a go at writing a Parasited script taking place beside a pool in a backyard during the day, the video mostly set in an exterior environment.

For casting, I decided to go with Amirah Adara and Kaisa Nord for this video. Love both actresses and I made the AI imagery before thinking about casting so these were the two that mostly looked similar to the models in the images. Love Roberto’s work and really can’t wait to see more of his content.

HarumiHie

Script

We begin looking at a clear, blue sky as the sun shines from above. We look down and see a pool in the backyard of a wealthy-looking house. With crystal clear water and a poolside free of any mess, we look around at the pristine landscape glimmering in the warm light. We get closer and focus on two girls in their bikinis, relaxing on sun beds protected by a large umbrella, sheltering them from the scorching light. In the blue bikini is Amirah and in the black is Kaisa. Kaisa turns to look at Amirah.

V-2.jpeg

Kaisa
Think I’m gonna go for a swim, you wanna join me?

V-1.jpeg

Amirah
(hums) Nah not just yet. I’m gonna get some sun then I’ll cool off in the water later.

Kaisa
Your choice.

Kaisa sits up, placing her sunglasses off her face and onto the side. Amirah also sits up, adjusting the umbrella to come down so that she can tan in the heat. Suddenly something enters Amirah’s mind.

Amirah
You know, I’m probably going to need some more lotion. Want me to grab anything inside the house?

Kaisa
Maybe a bottle of water if you could, thanks babe.

Amirah smiles as she gets up and walks off towards the house whilst Kaisa gets up and walks towards the pool. She sits on the poolside and looks down at the water. Kaisa dips her hand into the pool and waves it around the water.

Kaisa
Woah, that is pretty cold.

Her eyes glance around the poolside before she fixates on something beside her. A trail of water that has come from the pool. She pulls a confused expression, neither she nor Amirah have gone in the water for hours, the water would’ve dried up in this heat if it wasn’t less than a few minutes ago. Amirah is inside the house grabbing bottles of lotion and water. She rests them aside a counter as she assembles her collection.

Kaisa walks along the poolside following the trail. It goes all the way to one of the sun beds further down from where the two girls were resting. Seeing the trail travel under the bed. She gets down on all fours and looks underneath. Kaisa gasps as a slimy parasite takes her by surprise and leaps into her mouth.

V-3.jpeg

Amirah decides to head to the restroom whilst she is in the house, unaware of what is happening outside. Kaisa falls on her back as the parasite wriggles in her lips. It presses on into her mouth and down her throat, Kaisa spewing slime as she gargles on the parasite’s ooze.

Kaisa turns over to her stomach and gets onto all fours. Gasping and groaning as she can feel the parasite moving inside of her, motioning her body as it traverses through her guts. Kaisa manages to stand up, however the transformation has already begun. Her body cracks and bloats from the inside as she holds onto her stomach. Kaisa moves erratically, reacting to her body’s corruption as the parasite manipulates her both physically and psychologically. Screaming in pain, she loses focus of her footing and in her manic movements Kaisa falls into the pool, splashing around as she yells to the takeover.

Amirah flicks through a magazine as she sits on the toilet. Humming as she reads each page. Submerged in the water, Kaisa surfaces on the shallow end of the pool. She gasps for air, her painful woes begin to sound erotic in tone. She places one of her hands underneath her bikini, masturbating as slime salivates from her mouth and runs down her chest. As Kaisa moans, she uses her other hand to erratically remove her top piece, exposing her wet breasts whilst she continues to masturbate. Kaisa closes her eyes and tilts her head back before releasing one climatic moan, opening her eyes. They’ve changed, taking on a pale colour akin to a zombie.

V-4.jpeg

We hear the toilet flush and the tap run behind the closed door of the restroom. Amirah exits the bathroom and grabs her bottles of water and tanning lotion. She heads outside and looks at the pool, seeing Kaisa fully submerged in the water. Amirah just smiles and shrugs it off. She walks over to her sunbed and places the bottles to the side. Amirah looks at the pool and calls out to Kaisa.

Amirah
Hey! I got your water! Could you do me a favour and put some lotion on my back? I’ll be ready when you are.

V-5.jpeg

As Amirah lays on the sunbed, she unties her top piece exposing her back. Part of Kaisa’s head surfaces from the water. Just above the water are Kaisa’s blank eyes, focused on Amirah. Kaisa approaches the poolside and surfaces, dripping wet as she climbs out. She examines Amirah’s body whilst moving part of her bikini to the side, exposing her vagina. Kaisa grunts as slime secrets from her pussy, falling onto her hand that hovered beneath. She rubs it into Amirah’s back, who in reaction to the sensation lets out a satisfying moan.

V-6.jpeg

Kaisa is insatiably horny as she spreads her juices across her friend’s back. She holds onto Amirah’s bottom piece and slowly lowers it down, exposing her ass and pussy. Kaisa grunts and huffs as a parasite wriggles out of her vagina.

Amirah
(giggles) Hey babe, what are you doing down ther-aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

V-7.jpeg

Amirah screams as Kaisa’s newly birthed parasite penetrates her anus. Kaisa stands back and removes the last of her own bikini whilst watching Amirah transform. Amirah’s eyes roll back as she shakes violently, we once again hear the sound of a body being internally manipulated as it’s being taken by the parasite. Kaisa masturbates at the sight of her friend losing herself, she fondles her breast and quivers as her pussy ejaculates. Kaisa’s tongue stretches out as she bends forward, clenching her breast and rubbing her clit. Amirah’s eyes bulge open, they are now the same clear pattern that Kaisa dons.

Amirah gets up and turns to face Kaisa, abandoning her bikini on the sunbed. She approaches her friend and the two tilt their heads to the side, tonguing one another as they squeeze their bodies together. Slime trickles from their lips as they share a lustful kiss. Amirah gets onto her knees and delves her slimy tongue into Kaisa’s vagina. Kaisa moans in pleasure at the feeling of her friend’s mouth pleasing her genitals, she moves her hands all over her body before clutching onto Amirah’s hair. She pulls Amirah away, moaning as she discharges slime out of her pussy once more. Amirah, despite being held back, tries to taste the liquid as it trickles down. Kaisa forces her to look up.

Kaisa
Let’s go for a dip in the pool…

Both girls lower themselves into the pool, the water just above their belly buttons. Amirah moans as Kaisa interlocks their legs, their vaginas pressed right up against one another. Amirah holds onto the poolside wall as the two begin to thrust in the water.

V-8.jpeg

Both girls moan and grunt as they fuck one another, splashing water constantly through their motion. Kaisa floats on the water, using her locked legs to keep herself from floating away as she continues to thrust her pelvis into Amirah.

V-9.jpeg

A shot from underwater reveals to us what is happening. A parasite is linking both the girls, penetrating both vaginas as they use it to fuck one another. Kaisa and Amirah have reached the point of screaming as they continue to fuck each other in the pool. With both girls splashing around and drooling from their lips, they let out one final yell as they climax to their bizarre intercourse. Out of breath and struggling to stay afloat, Kaisa and Amirah hold onto one another and share another passionate french kiss.

Amirah
(biting her lip) What do we do now?

V-10.jpeg

Kaisa
I say we’re pretty dirty. Why don’t we clean ourselves up in the showers?

Amirah
(giggling) Good idea babe.

The two return to locking their tongues together. Moaning passionately as they cling onto one another’s soaking bodies in the pool.