Bought membership no access

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
Bought the recurring one month but the videos are not unlocked. Plz help.
Hi! I am sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know in private the email address that you used to subscribe with and the website you purchased the membership for.
Thank you!

Dannyboone13

I’m having the same issue. What is this issue? Why is there a subscription fee if I still have to pay for individual videos?

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
I’m having the same issue. What is this issue? Why is there a subscription fee if I still have to pay for individual videos?
Hi! Please let me know in private the email address you used for the subscription so I can check your situation.

Also I please be aware that by purchasing a membership you have access to stream all the content on the website but in order to download a movie it will be required to buy it separately. Once you will purchase a video, the download link will show in “MY ACCOUNT” section and stay active for 7 days.
Thank you!

Dannyboone13

Hi! Please let me know in private the email address you used for the subscription so I can check your situation.

Also I please be aware that by purchasing a membership you have access to stream all the content on the website but in order to download a movie it will be required to buy it separately. Once you will purchase a video, the download link will show in “MY ACCOUNT” section and stay active for 7 days.
Thank you!
[email protected]