Blooming Season [PlantsVsCunts]

HarumiHie

'The Aphrodite Flower is regarded as the rarest species of life on the planet. Known to bloom only once every century, legends of its biological wonders have labelled the flower's survival and care as a high priority. Only the most talented and dedicated gardeners have access to this flower's chambers and only time will tell what shall occur when the Aphrodite Flower finally blooms.'

IMG_1408.jpeg

A concept for the upcoming PlantsVsCunts site about a gardener who gets attacked and sexually used by a large plant before fusing with said plant, transforming into a half human/half plant monster. Requiring a few very specific props as well as full body cosmetics and some VFX, a video like this would require a lot of funding, I just thought I’d take a stab at what kind of video I’d fantasise about seeing on the future site.

The idea for the Aphrodite Flower was inspired by the real life Amorphophallus Titanum, also known as the Corpse Flower. A giant flower that emits a powerful smell and blooms once every 20 years. I'm not really into plants or flowers but I’ve always found it pretty cool as well as the fact it looks weirdly phallic in shape.

IMG_1636.jpeg

The ending derives from my pure interest in monster girls, particularly the transformation of a normal girl into a sex monster. I’ve thought about writing a video of a woman turning into a sexy plant monster resembling a Dryad or Poison Ivy for ages. I did include it on my unreleased script ideas but thank god I found a script I could revitalise it with.

For dream casting, I went with Leana Lovings for this video. Her debut in Infection 2 on Parasited received very positive reactions and rightly so, I’d love to see more of her work on the other sites in the future so I’ve cast her for this story.

Leana Lovings.jpeg

HarumiHie

Story

Our story begins in a locker room, where an officer is present, striding up and down the area. The sound of a door opening stops him in his tracks. He turns around to see Leana, a young woman wearing a workman's jumpsuit, enter the room. She stands before the officer, addressing him formally before reciting her full name, date of birth and job role. The officer explains to Leana that he is here to inform her of why she is here and what to expect.

Leana has been assigned to care for the Aphrodite Flower, a rare flower that blooms only once in a century. A large amount of funding and engineering has been used to preserve the flower in its chamber so that it may bloom one day. It is vital Leana treats the Aphrodite Flower with the highest level of professionalism.

The officer instructs her that no potential contaminants may enter the chamber, she can only enter after changing out of her clothes and wearing the provided hazmat suits, included with gloves, goggles, shoes and most importantly a mask to protect her from the plant's toxic pheromones.

IMG_1456.jpeg

No technology may enter the chamber either as the plant seems to react indifferently to electrical currents. This also means that there will be no surveillance in the chamber. Leana will be in there on her own.

Leana states that she understands the rules to which the officer bids her a farewell and leaves the new recruit to get changed. We see Leana fully covered in protective clothing, standing before a large door whilst holding a chemical spray bottle in her hand. The door slowly opens to which Leana proceeds to enter. Inside the chamber is a mostly empty concrete space, aside from the Aphrodite Flower at the centre of the room. Leana turns around to see the heavy door close behind her, sealing her in the chamber. She turns back towards the towering plant and walks towards it.

Leana kneels before the plant and begins to spray the bottled chemical onto its surface, smothering in the chemical with her gloved hand. She continues working through this arduous task before coming to a halt as she hears a quick sound coming from the Aphrodite Flower. Leana gets up and examines the flower however nothing appears to be out of the ordinary. She shrugs it off and kneels back down to apply more of the chemical. As she does so, the sound returns. Leana backs away from the flower. She watches in awe as it begins to bloom.

The Aphrodite Flower unveils a large flower head with violet petals reaching out from its core. In the centre, a green spadix stands erect. Murky green spores fill the air. Leana is beyond amazed that she alone gets to witness this monumental event in person. From the centre of the flower head, vine-like tendrils grow from the Aphrodite Flower, shimmering in the air. As Leana slowly approaches the flower, the tendrils relentlessly whip at the girl, tearing off her mask, goggles and pieces of her clothing. Stunned by the sudden attack, she remains static as the vines quickly wrap around her body, binding Leana as she's dragged towards the flower.

She begs for this to stop before being exposed to the Aphrodite Flower's pollen. The spores cause her to gäg and chöke, struggling to breathe. After being exposed, she begins to breathe easier, her expression changing from discomfort to that of pleasure and arousal. The spores have hypnotised Leana. As the vines around her body loosen, she removes what remains of her torn hazmat suit and climbs onto the flower head, no longer in control of her thoughts and actions. Hovering over the phallic spadix, she inserts it into her pussy and rides it like a cock. One of the flower's tendrils rise up before Leana. She guides it into her mouth, gargling as it invades her throat. Several other vines crawl up her legs. As the tendril leaves her mouth, Leana orgasms intensely, begging for the flower to spread its seed inside her womb.

Reaching a climax, Leana screams as the flower's spadix floods her pussy with a green liquid. Panting from her sexual pleasure, more vines crawl up her body, wrapping around her skin. After some time has passed, the door to the chamber opens as a team of hazmat suited individuals enter the dark chamber. They approach the Aphrodite Flower where a naked and slumped over Leana rests on top of the flower head. One of the team members approaches the flower to inspect Leana. Her skin has changed to a swamp-like shade of green whilst several parts of her body are wrapped in vines.

As the team member inspecting Leana turns their back, they jump in shock as she lunges for the individual before growling at the team. They turn around to see the door seal all of them inside of the chamber, before looking back at the transformed Leana. Fused with the Aphrodite Flower, a malicious smile appears on her face as several vines and tendrils rise up around her.

Dryad.jpeg

Really love this story, I think Leana would be perfect for this. She is has that cute innocent look with glasses but, can be sexy and dominant without them. Your stories are great keep up the good work.