Beautiful [Parasited]

HarumiHie

Introduction

I’ve not done a series with multiple parts before so thought I’d give it a shot here. This is going to be for a Parasited transformation/mutation fetish I’ve always hoped to see on the site. That being said I know nothing about special effects both practically and digitally, so I don’t even know if this is possible.

There are four models throughout this series, one is a male model playing Brad, the cheater. Honestly this can be anyone, as long as they’re not unconvincing in their role. The second is Emma, who I named after Emma Bugg. She has really impressed me on Hentaied and I’d love to see her featured in a Parasited video. Since she isn’t as of writing this I’ll make this her debut.

The last two models are for Deborah, inspired by the villain of the same name from Resident Evil 6. The first model is Deborah before mutating, a model who is fairly skinny and petite with rather flat features. Just as an example I’ll say Jessie Saint. The second model is an ‘improved’ Deborah, with a manipulated body to look more defined in her features whilst the only similarity the two share being their hair colour and race. For this example I’ll go with Alix Lynx.

Whilst these are my ideal models, they can honestly be anyone. It just helps sometimes to put a face to a character. Let’s start with Part One:

Part One

As night falls on a suburban house, we see a depressed Deborah sitting on a couch in her living room scrolling through a laptop. We get to see Deborah’s screen, she’s viewing multiple social media profiles of attractive women. Visibly upset with a sniffling nose and mascara markings, Deborah sits in silence continuing to click and scroll through her laptop. The silence of the room is interrupted by a ringtone. She gets up from the couch and answers her phone.

We can't hear the person calling over the phone however Deborah’s replies help paint a picture of her situation. “Hey Emma. I’d be lying if I said I was okay. I had a feeling he would do this, I just didn’t want to believe it. I know. Yeah I saw both of them. Do you know what he said to me? I just don’t find you attractive anymore. No I swear to god that’s what he said. I mean you should’ve seen her. Her physique, her cheekbones, her lips, hell even her eyes. Maybe he was right about me…”

The lonely woman strides along the bottom floor of her house, walking around the living room and kitchen. Whilst continuing the discussion, Deborah fails to notice several pools and trails of a transparent liquid across a various surfaces. “I’ll talk to you later okay? No, I won't do anything stupid. Love you too”. Deborah continues to slowly walk around her house, before suddenly coming to a stop. A moist feeling causes Deborah to lift her foot up and take off her sock, inspecting the mysterious liquid. She pulls a face of confusion and disgust as she touches the slimy substance. Unable to identify it, more drops onto her fingers from above. Deborah looks up and sees a grotesque slug-like creature.

The parasite sporadically glows a purple light before falling into Deborah’s shirt. Deborah lets out a shriek of fear before falling to the ground as the parasite enters her body. Deborah twitches and shakes to the sound of the parasite taking hold of her insides. She begins to moan, caressing her body like a wave of pleasure has engulfed her. She haphazardly moves her clothing out the way, masturbating on the floor. As Deborah’s moans increase, the same slimy substance from earlier begins to secrete from her pussy and mouth. Her moans reach a climax as Deborah’s eyes cloud into a pale colour, her fatigued expression becoming a smile.

She gets up and makes her way upstairs, dropping off pieces of clothing along the way. When she makes it to the bedroom, Deborah is fully nude. She climbs onto the bed, raising her body on both knees whilst stroking her chest and hips. She still holds on the same smug grin, before suddenly gasping as her stomach begins to flash a purple light. Her whole body tenses up, barely keeping control of her own arms and hands. As she pants louder and more desperately, she grits her teeth and growls out two words “Oh god!”.

The sound of muscles contorting and twisting fill the room alongside Deborah’s agonising grunts. Her boobs begin to pulse and swell up, sounds of fluids filling them till they take over her chest. Her aas also expanding, liquids inflating her cheeks till her skin stretches. Deborah can’t contain her orgasmic cries. She looks upwards as the muscles across her face twitch and cramp up. Her skin stretches in a variety of ways alongside the sound of hair roots emerging and retracting. The muscles in Deborah’s body begin to settle, she uses her hands to explore her new body. Her face has completely changed, her body is unrecognisable. She is first taken aback by her new body, before that sinister smile returns.

“Ahh, it’s so sensitive. My ass, my tits… yes, this is everything I could’ve wished for!”. Deborah begins to play with herself, masturbating whilst she continues to stroke her thighs and fondle her boobs. As she increases the intensity, slime falls from her mouth. She spreads the slime all across her new breasts, moaning and grunting to the sensations she now possesses. Her fingers gain more and more speed, causing Deborah to emit more wilder noises. As her whole body begins to shake and vibrate, she falls back as a huge burst of liquids burst from her pussy. She falls onto her bed, asleep yet still managing to maintain a satisfying expression.

HarumiHie

Part Two

The scene begins with a man outside of a house banging on the front door. “Debbie, please let me in. Can we talk about this? Hello? Deborah?”. A silhouette appears on the other side of the front door, handling the locks in order to open the door for the man. “Deborah please I-“ the man is cut short when the door opens revealing a woman he fails to recognise in a black dressing robe. She glances up and down at the man and lets off a little grin “Brad is it?”. “Do I know you?” Brad questions as he enters the house. “Clearly not” the woman retorts.

Whilst she heads to the kitchen, cleaning different utensils and dishes, Brad sits on the couch in the living room, trying to compose himself around such an attractive woman. “S- so you must be a friend of Deborah. Do you know where she is?” stuttered Brad. Deborah tells Brad that “Unfortunately, Deborah’s gone now, it’s just been me here until you of all people showed up”. Brad stays silent for a few seconds before he replies “I guess you’ve heard about all of it” to which she responds with “vaguely but yes”. As the two are having this conversation over separate rooms, we see Deborah struggling to restrain her impulses, slime falling onto the floor from between her legs.

She enters the living room whilst Brad remains seated. Deborah squints her eyes at Brad “Why did you come back here?”. Brad struggles to put a sentence together. “To…you know, apologies. I want to make things right. I want to say sorry for what I did”. Deborah chuckles as she circles the couch Brad is seated on. “Please. You’re only here to apologise because you’ve been caught. I bet you’ve cheated on her before. I bet you’ll cheat on her again”. Brad looks to the floor. Deborah stands in front of Brad, lifting his chin up with her fingers. Her lips less than an inch away. “Would you cheat on her again?”. For a moment there’s nothing but silence, until Brad gives in and locks his lips with her.

The two make out in a heated exchange, both giving into their impulses. However things take a turn when slime begins to drizzle out of their mouths, Brad trying to push Deborah away. She lets him go, he falls down on the couch as if he’d been poisoned. As he struggles to find his balance, Deborah continues to drool slime. She loosens her robe to expose her breasts, the slime coating them. Brad coughs and gargles on the slime, barely able to let out a sentence . “Urgh! W-who the f-fuck are you!?”. Deborah dons her malicious grin, undressing her robe entirely. “Don’t you recognise your one and only Deborah, Brad? I’ve had a bit of a makeover”. Brad pulls a confused look, trying to make sense of this strange woman’s remark. Before he even has a chance to speak, Deborah grabs him by the roots of his hair and shoves his face into her pussy.

The sensations from Brad’s tongue causes Deborah to shudder and moan. As her orgasm reaches its peak, Deborah floods Brad’s mouth with slime. He falls onto the couch, barely able to move a muscle. She lets out a comment "You didn’t find me attractive before. You chose her over me? Let's see if she's better than me now". Deborah turns away from Brad and slips his dick inside her pussy. She begins to move her hips and thighs, up and down as all Brad can do is let out an exhausted moan. As they pick up the pace, Deborah becomes more and more vocal, her groans falling deeper the more intense the sex becomes. As they both reach the point of climax, an overflow of semen floods between the two.

Deborah takes a second to compose herself, she gets up and looks at the pathetic state of her boyfriend. She gets down on her knees and sucks his cock off all the cum that's coated it. Brad is mentally broken, unable to form words as he can barely react to the feeling of his transformed girlfriend suffocating on his dick. It doesn't take too long for him to ejaculate again, Deborah gulping most of it up before pulling her head back, a white trail escaping her lips. She moves towards Brad on the couch, sliding his cock inside her once again.

The two go at it for a little while, moaning and grunting until a flash of purple emits from Deborah's stomach. "Oh god, it's happening again" she says before a wide smile spreads across her face. That dark smile turns into a tensed up teeth grind as she moans and growls like an insatiable monster. The sound of her flesh ripping, malforming and bloating cause Deborah to lose control of her actions. She continues humping Brad, who looks to be in pain and agony whilst his lover begins to mutate. Dark, bulging veins spread across Deborah's body. Muscles shrink and grow in size as they're about to burst one moment then shrivel up the next. The couple are at the point of yelling, Brad looks as if his life is being drained away whilst Deborah is overwhelmed by the process of changing. As the transformation comes to a stop, Brad falls completely lifeless. Deborah looks upwards, letting out a staggered breath before giving off one last smile.

HarumiHie

Part Three

We return to the same front door Brad was banging on, only this time the door is being knocked on by a woman. She calls out to the house in front of her. "Deborah? It's Emma. Could you open the door? Come on it's been days we need to talk". Emma knocks on the door again, then tries the handle. The door opens. Emma flicks the light-switch but none of them seem to work. She hesitantly walks in, still calling to Deborah. "I know you've been through a lot, first Brad cheated on you and then he suddenly flies off somewhere, everyone thinks he’s disappeared, but you can't lock yourself up at home it just isn't healthy".

She explores the hallway and kitchen, noticing a couple things in a disorganised mess but nothing that would imply a break in. Emma also notices pools and streaks of a slimy substance found almost everywhere. She makes her way to the living room and just as she walks in, the creak of a floorboard can be heard above her. This prompts Emma to explore upstairs, failing to notice Brad's body on the couch. As she walks to the top of the stairs, she can hear more noise coming from the master bedroom. Emma slowly opens the door in a tense moment to find… an empty room. A fearful breath escapes her mouth, nothing out of the ordinary aside from the state of the bed noticing more slime. Emma can't find anyone in here so she checks the room’s ensuite.

Emma lets out a scream as she walks in on two limp bodies. Both are men covered in slime, completely stripped of their clothing, motionless. Emma stumbles backwards, her hands covering her mouth. "Sorry you had to see that" Emma hears as she turns to the doorway, her eyes widen at the sight before her. Deborah is holding herself upright in the doorway, her skin now pale with sprawling veins across her body. Her eyes are cloudy and blank, what was once a quick side effect is now permanent. She stands completely nude, covered head to toe in the sticky liquid. Emma is in a state of shock, barely able to speak. "W-what t-he fuck-k?".

Deborah caresses her body with one hand, she slightly lowers from the loss of support on the doorway. "The strangest thing happened to me. At first I hated myself but one thing led to another and now I'm truly beautiful". As Deborah talks, she occasionally gulps as slime continues to pour out her mouth and pussy. "Don't you like the way I look?" Deborah asks whilst groping her breast. With Emma completely speechless, a flash of purple briefly lights the room. Deborah cowers and tenses, struggling to stand straight. Emma watches in horror as what was once her friend writhes around in a painful state of pleasure. Deborah's flesh begins to manipulate itself, her eyes roll to the back of her head at the feeling of mutating once again. Her legs shake and quiver as the sound of wet flesh being squeezed and twisted come from Deborah's body. Her stomach caves in and she begins to push something out her pussy. She grunts to every push, moving her body to let whatever it was out of her. Gallons of slime fall as Deborah exposes a cock and ballsack throbbing intensely.

The breathless Deborah gives her new dick a couple strokes, before moving towards Emma. Emma struggles to her feet, stumbling backwards with tears in her eyes. "Please don't do this. Deborah, this isn't you" Emma begs before falling onto Deborah's bed. Deborah crawls ontop of her, like a predator about to pounce. She holds the back of Emma's head, before guiding it to her penis. Deborah presses it against Emma's lips, forcing her to take it in. With Deborah upright and Emma between her legs, the room is filled by the sound of Deborah's moans and Emma's sucking. Deborah begins to move her hips as Emma struggles to breathe. She takes her cock out, giving Emma a chance to catch her breath, before forcing it back into her mouth as deep as she can. Deborah can't contain her orgasm, thrusting her dick down Emma's throat. Deborah turns her waist to the side, grabbing onto Emma's buttoned shirt and tearing it off with ease.

As Deborah's balls begin to throb, she performs one final thrust before emptying her juices, letting out a satisfied moan as Emma has no choice but to drink her friend's cum. Deborah pulls out her dick, a thick stream of semen pouring out of Emma's mouth. Almost paralysed from the oral sex, Emma can barely move as Deborah takes off the last of her clothing. Deborah takes hold of Emma's legs as she lays on the bed, pressing and penetrating Emma's vagina. Deborah pounds into her, the two moaning as loud as they can. Deborah continues to touch and harass Emma, clearly in discomfort. Deborah stops for a moment and tells Emma she'll feel much better. Deborah recoils as a huge growth travels along her cock into Emma. The sounds of Emma's innards being taken over are joined by the two girls orgasms as Deborah continues to thrust. Emma moves sporadically, her displeasure turns into a lustful expression. As Deborah heaves, she gutters out a desperate warning. "Oh god I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gon-". She ejaculates inside Emma. The two try to calm down from the experience, Emma shining her pale eyes.

The infected Emma's eyes return to normal, locking them with Deborah's pale eyes. Emma lifts herself up, smiles and places her fingers on Deborah's face. "I love the new you" she says in a sultry voice. The two share a passionate kiss, with slime falling from between their lips before Emma twists herself around, staying on the bed supported by all fours. Deborah presses her cock inside Emma and the two begin. Emma's lighter and more expressive moans are intertwined with Deborah's more deep and beastly moans. The two women pick up the pace and power, completely unable to hold back. More fluids escape from their genitals and mouths, Emma's hands grip onto the bedsheets whilst Deborah has one hand holding Emma's ass tightly, the other squeezing her own breast. Nearing their climax, both woman are practically screaming and yelling, unable to handle the sheer power of it all as an explosion of cum drenches the two.

Emma passes out, unable to support herself as she slightly smiles whilst drooling over the bed. Deborah falls to the floor, barely able to support her upper body. As she tries to gather herself, a flash of purple once again lights up her body. Deborah tenses and screams to the pain. Her muscles contract and move like never before, every part of her body pulsing. Her dark veins begin to bulge, taking hold of her entire being as she sounds like she's being strangled. We only see closeups of what's happening to her. Her tits begin to swell irregularly, veins pumping in fluids as her nipples appear to be lactating. Her cock begins to grow, ejaculating through the process. A tentacle emerges from her anus, struggling to push it out. The muscles in her face begin to cramp and move whilst she opens her mouth to let an elongated, tentacle like tongue. The tongue secreted in saliva stretches past her neck and collar bone, resting between her huge, veiny breasts. The final scene shows the exterior of the house, accommodated by the sound of Deborah's body mutating once more.