Bad Omen [Futanari]

HarumiHie

Note
This script is a little darker than usual for Futanari, got inspired to write it after watching a weird movie with Keanu Reeves and Ana de Armas. Essentially the script is about a woman willing to cheat on her husband getting what she deserves when a mysterious stranger appears late at night. To play the cheater, I thought of Amirah Adara, love her stuff so far. To play the mysterious Lilith, named after a female demon in folklore, I always wanted to see Jenny Doll return for a video ever since I saw her Futanari solo. I also threw Clemence Audiard into the script for a brief cameo scene.

Script
This story begins in the dark of night, torrential rain is carried by strong winds causing a severe storm. The extreme weather is viewed by Amirah from the comfort of her warm house. Amirah, a housewife dressed in sweatpants and a white tank top, looks out the window whilst holding a phone to her ear.

Amirah “Wow it’s really hitting it out there. Is the weather this bad where you are?”

Caller “No it’s only really just started rai- hey! Don’t try to change the subject! What did you write back?”

Amirah “I didn’t write a thing I swear to you. Though… I may have sent a couple photos.”

Caller “For Christ sake Amirah! You’re a married woman!”

Amirah rolls her eyes in annoyance before striding around her home as she talks to her friend. Despite all the lights on, Amirah appears to be home alone tonight.

Caller “But doesn’t he come back from Korea tomorrow? What if he sees you in bed with a man much younger than him?

Amirah “Then at least he’ll know who it is, someone actually knows how to satisfy me.”

Caller “Amirah, just please don’t do anything stupid.”

Amirah “Trust me I’m not gonna- hang on I’ll call back”.

The phone call is interrupted by the sound of a doorbell. Amirah walks to her front door with a confused expression. Who the hell is outside in this kind of weather. The sound of thunder erupts as Amirah puts her hand on the door handle. She opens the door. Standing before her is a blonde woman in a long black trench coat. She’s completely soaked and shivering.

Stranger “I- I’m so sorry. My car crashed down the road and my phone died. Is it okay if I could make a phone call?”

Amirah “Oh my god yes, come on inside!”

Stranger “Thank you so much”

Amirah “Not at all just, come on in quickly. God you’re soaked.”

Stranger “It’s okay I just need to call a friend to pick me up.”

Amirah “Please, feel free to take a shower if you need to. I can make you a drink or some food whilst you wait as well. Let me just grab you the phone.”

Amirah walks off to find the house phone as the stranger takes off her heels. She puts them to the side and looks around the interior of the house. Amirah comes back and hands her a phone to which she can call her friend.

Stranger “Again thank you so much, I was really worried I’d get stranded. It’s just ringing now. Hello? Hey it’s me, listen there’s been an emergency. I’m fine, could you pick me up at… where are we sorry?”

Amirah “6636 Bodan Road, Earlsville.”

Stranger “6636 Bodan Road in Earlsville… How long? Two hours!? I don’t want to intrude on this lady’s ho-“

Amirah “Please it’s okay, tell them to come.”

Stranger “Okay, two hours? I’ll see you in two hours. Again I am so sorry to intrude on your night.”

Amirah “Honestly not at all, let me know what you need.”

Stranger “Could I possibly use your restroom?”

Amirah “Of course it’s just to the left, the first door. There’s fresh towels if you’d like a shower.”

Stranger “I appreciate that, I can’t thank you enough.”

As the stranger enters the bathroom, she locks the door and stares in its direction, listening to Amirah’s footsteps dissipate. A cut to Amirah shows her in the kitchen preparing food, she grabs an assortment of ingredients and places them by a cutting board. The stranger walks around the bathroom, stopping at a framed picture of Amirah with her husband.

The stranger looks at the picture, closes her eyes and lets out a light breath. She takes off her trench coat and drops it to the floor, revealing her clothing. She wears a full fishnet body stocking, stuck tightly to her figure. The stranger brings her hand down and rubs between her where a thick bulge resides. She grits her teeth and rips open the clothing she was rubbing. A penis falls out of her body stocking.

Amirah cuts up lettuce and onions that she prepares to use as a sandwich filling. She stops mid-action, a feeling has taken over her. The stranger pumps her cock up and down with one hand, holding the framed photo in the other. She grunts and moans, trying her best to stifle herself but struggling to stay mute. A series of thunderclaps covers her noises.

She slightly squats down, we can hear her cock stretch and balls swell up. Amirah feels a strange sensation of pleasure, closing her eyes and swaying as she lightly moans. The stranger tenses her ass and ejaculates, tilting her head back as her eyes roll back and tongue stretches out. The light of thunder flickers through the windows.

Thick strings of semen cover the photo. Amirah suddenly trembles, confused as to what she was doing. She snaps out of her trance-like state and continues cutting up ingredients. As Amirah walks towards the restroom with a sandwich on a plate, the door opens before she could knock with the stranger coming out. Amirah is surprised that she is still wearing her damp trench coat and hasn’t dried her slick back hair.

Amirah “Oh, I was just about to knock. I’ve made a sandwich, come to the living room whilst we wait.”

Stranger “No worries.”

We see the two share a couch as the stranger finishes her sandwich.

Stranger “That was delicious. You know, you’ve been so kind and accommodating, I don’t even know your name.”

Amirah “It’s Amirah, and yours?”

Stranger “… Lilith. You really do have a lovely house Amirah, do you live alone?”

Amirah “No I’m married, he’s away on a business trip… again.”

Lilith tilts her head to the side as Amirah looks to the floor.

Lilith “You sound pretty unhappy. Is it lonely?”

Amirah “It’s not even that it’s just… there’s so much I just want to do but now I’m married I feel sort of trapped in a way.”

Lilith “Like how? He’s not abusive is he?”

Amirah “No god no. He’s loving, just not in the way I want him to be. If I’m being completely honest, you came in at the right time before I did something…”

Amirah looks into Lilith’s enchanting eyes.

Amirah “…stupid.”

HarumiHie

Lilith “What is it?”

Amirah “I don’t know, I've been feeling strange since you’ve come in. I just want to…”

Lilith “Oh. I see. Let me show you something.”

Lilith stands up and walks in front of Amirah. She opens her trench coat to reveal her body stocking, along with her erected penis. Amirah’s mouth hangs open in shock, barely able to breath. Thunder once again strikes.

Lilith “This is the most important moment tonight. What will you do?”

Amirah, unable to stand, slides onto her knees in front of Lilith. She looks at her cock and then up at her eyes, before taking hold and placing it inside her mouth. Amirah wraps her arms around Lilith’s thighs, grabbing hold of her asscheeks. Lilith moans as Amirah takes in her dick, struggling to stand straight as Amirah takes her cock in deep down her throat.

Amirah gags on Lilith’s dick, saliva dripping onto the floor. Lilith runs her fingers in Amirah’s hair, starting to push her hips into Amirah’s head. As Lilith begins to fuck Amirah’s head, the sounds of gagging and drowning are all that Amirah can make.

Lilith yells as she ejaculates inside her throat, her balls pulsing as they supply her dick with cum. Amirah tries her best to drink it however the majority spills onto her chest and the floor. As Lilith takes her cock away, Amirah is finally able to breathe. Falling back on her hands, she looks up and down at Lilith.

Amirah “What are you?”

Lilith “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

Lilith grabs onto Amirah’s tank top, pulling her off the ground. We cut to Lilith dragging Amirah to the master bedroom. She places Amirah infront of her and the bed.

Lilith “This is where you and your husband *****?”

Amirah doesn’t answer, provoking Lilith to tear off her tank top, exposing her breasts. She shoves Amirah onto the bed and crawls above her. Pulling her sweatpants away, completely stripping Amirah, Lilith kneels above her. She tears away some of her own stocking, exposing her arm and breasts. Lilith grabs onto Amirah’s legs, holding them to her side as she ploughs her dick into Amirah. Thunder strikes as she begins to fuck her.

Lilith “Urgh if you haven’t figured it out, urgh my car works fine. No one’s coming to get me either ahh.”

Amirah moans to the feeling of being fucked. She throws her head back when Lilith grits her teeth and grunts in pain. We can hear the sound of muscles contracting as Lilith yells in agony.

Amirah “Ahhh you're growing inside me! Oh god you’re growing inside meeeeee fuuuuuck!”

The sound of contorted muscles comes to an end and so does Lilith’s pain. Both girls are drenched in sweat.

Lilith “You fucking slut. Is this all you can think about?”

Amirah “Please, don’t stop!”

Lilith continues to fuck Amirah. The helpful housewife is now completely broken by Lilith. Amirah runs her hands up Lilith’s hips before fondling her breasts.

Lilith “Urgh fuck! I’m an omen. I prey on women like you argh! I come to those who have it all, who want to urgh give in to temptation fuck!”

We are given a brief flashback to Lilith standing in another doorway. The door is opened by a redheaded woman who invites Lilith inside.

Lilith “I give you a choice argh in the most desirable moment. Those who deny mmmmmee are blessed with enlightenment and argh truly find themselves. However most women…”

Another flashback shows Lilith and the redhead fucking each other in a shower, moaning orgasmically together.

Lilith “… ruin their lives for one night with me urgh!”

Lilith pulls out of Amirah and begins stroking her cock. As Amirah tries to get up, Lilith throws her to the centre of the bed, Amirah supported by all fours. Once again, Lilith ploughs into Amirah’s pussy and pounds her cock into her insides.

Thunder and lightning flash into the room, Amirah’s mouth hangs open with her tongue flapping. The two moan constantly, struggling to cope with the intensity. Lilith grabs onto Amirah’s sweaty ass and fucks with all of her might. The two women are at the point of climax.

Amirah “Oh god I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cu-ooooh!!”

Amirah’s vagina floods with ejaculate, squirting onto Lilith’s cock. Unable to contain herself, Lilith pushes Amirah down to the bed with her dick sliding out of Amirah. Both her cock and balls are throbbing at a ridiculous rate, she grips onto her large cock and strokes rapidly, yelling at the top of her lungs. As Amirah squirms on the bed in a drunken state, she twists her torso to look at Lilith. Lilith screams as her cock bursts with cum, smothering Amirah’s body with it.

After resting for a short while, Lilith gets up and leaves the bed. She looks at the cum-covered Amirah, who smiles in ecstasy.

Lilith “I forgot to mention, I know about your husband. He’ll be home in a couple minutes, he’ll see you like this. I told you I’m a bad omen, it’s never worth saying yes.”

Lilith walks away, leaving Amirah in the filthy state she’s in.