Astral Girl - Confrontation [Hentaied]

HarumiHie

Taking inspiration from old fashioned hentai series like Idol of Darkness, Cambrian, School of Darkness and of course my personal favourite Mahou Shoujo Ai. The formula usually goes that a girl, often very innocent looking, has some kind of magical power that she uses to fight people who have mutated into savage tentacle monsters.

For this script, I’ve thought of a video series taking inspiration from these hentai shows and following the formula. The basic plot for this series being a teenage student who’s a bit of a nobody, gaining magical powers from a meteor. A tentacled alien tries to steal the power but is almost destroyed by her, so to avoid being killed it uses people around the girl, imbuing them with his powers and mutating them into tentacle monsters.

This script is more like an extract taken from the middle of the series, in which the girl is realising she has powers and is struggling to contain them whilst a teacher corrupted by the alien hunts her down. I might do a script from the very beginning to the very end but for now I’ll just work on this particular part of the series.

HarumiHie

The bell rings, signalling to all students to enter their classrooms. A worried Lily walks down the halls, she holds onto her right wrist with a nervous expression on her face. She firmly grasps onto her arm, squeezing hard in hopes of ridding it of the strange tingling sensation she’s feeling. So many other students are staring at her, is it because she’s acting weird or because of her appearance?

After her strange encounter last night, her body had changed drastically. Her eyesight had improved, no longer needing glasses. She appeared to have grown, looking more athletic in her physique. She couldn’t fit into her clothes anymore, having to borrow her bratty older sister’s instead. Sadly that seems to have backfired, they fit well enough but do a terrible job at hiding her toned and defined features. So many were staring at her, the last thing she needed was to draw attention to herself.

F01DB556-7710-459D-A45C-D419CB6F6912.jpeg

Lily enters her biology class, making her way to her desk. The teacher, Mrs Leech, begins the class. During the lesson, Lily concentrates on her breathing. She tries to calm herself down from the strange sensation in her arm as well as all the attention she’s suddenly received today. A student sitting near Lily tries to gain her attention.

Student 1
Psss hey, Lily. Don’t you live quite close to where that meteorite hit last night? Did you go explore it?

Lily
Huh? Oh that’s what that sound was last night. Thought it was fireworks or something…

Student 2
Fireworks? My windows got shattered and I live further away!

Student 3
Did you see the bright lights coming from it? It looked like something out of a movie!

Student 1
Did anybody go and check it out?

Student 3
Me and my folks tried to, the government had already fenced off the area by the time we got there.

As the students continue their conversation, Lily tries to divert her attention away from them. She scrunches her face up in reaction to the distracting feeling in her wrist. Lily looks at her right hand under the desk, still tensing from the strange tingling. Her cringed expression changes, her eyes widen as her right hand begins to glow blue. An aura of light emits from her hand, as if she’s holding a galaxy in her palm. Lily begins to hyperventilate at the phenomenon before her. She can feel it’s heat, it feels like an extension of herself.

Student 1
Hey Lily you don’t look so good. Is everything ok-

As the student puts their hand on Lily’s shoulder, she’s caught off guard and screams. The whole class falls silent, staring at her, including Mrs Leech. She walks over to her student and bows down to meet her at eye level.

18D8784E-F7C1-4474-ACCD-E622A39660F5.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Lily, is everything alright? Do you need some time outside the class?

The frightful Lily looks at her teacher before looking back at her hand. The feeling was gone, the light had disappeared. She shakes her hand and looks back at her teacher, giving a hesitant nod in response.

Lily
Could… could I go t-to the restroom?

Mrs Leech
Of course, take your time.

Lily leaves the class, on the verge of tears. We cut to later in the day, the students leave the biology class gossiping to each other about Lily’s outburst. Mrs Leech exits the class and walks down the halls. She makes it to the teacher’s restrooms and enters a cubicle. Pulling down her elastic skirts, she rests on the toilet and relaxes as she relieves herself. The music takes a dark turn as within the toilet, a fleshy tentacle rises from the water. It hovers beneath Mrs Leech’s vagina, the teacher unaware of its presence. In a sudden move, the tentacle plunges into her pussy, causing Mrs Leech to yell in shock. Thick bulges move along the tentacle into Mrs Leech, pumping something inside of her. Mrs Leech breathes heavily, the feeling is pleasurable for her.

Mysterious Voice
Lisssssten to meee

A sinister voice enters Mrs Leech’s head. Sweating from the sensation, she unbuttons her shirt revealing lumps appear and disappear on her stomach, the contents of the tentacle. We hear the internal squelching happening inside her body. She places both hands on the toilet seat in front of her, one above the other, squeezing her sweaty breasts together with her arms. She closes her eyes, absorbed in pleasure.

8C3A5DDB-A8FE-47D2-BDE9-00FB9BEE873A.jpeg

Mysterious Voice
The one named lilyyyy. Ssssshe hasssss the cosssssmic forcccce within her. I grant you my powerrrrr, give into your lussssssst. Find the girl, drain her of her liiiiife, attain the cosssssmic forcccce.

Mrs Leech puts on a menacing smile.

HarumiHie

As the school bell rings for the final time today, the girl's locker room clears as the students head home. Lily stands still, lost in thought, as countless girls stride past her. A hand touches her shoulder causing Lily to snap out of her trance-like state.

Jasmine
God what's with you today?

Lily
Huh?

Jasmine
First you change your clothes from Big Bang Theory to Jersey Shore, then you apparently had a panic attack in biology of all places?! You love biology! Now it's like I've been talking to a statue for the past five minutes!

F94AA1C4-4432-4A70-8764-5FD541AAB308.jpeg

Lily
Look I'm sorry I'm just…

Jasmine
Is this about the meteor? No wait… you've been seeing a boy, I knew it all along. Did he break your heart? Where is he?

Lily
Look, just don't worry about it, Jazz. Just get changed out of those gym clothes, it's time we both went home.

Jasmine crosses her arms and gives a piercing look to Lily.

Jasmine
Do you know how many times you've helped me out? The endless nights of you having to listen to me cry about knocking over Michael Evans and getting one mark off a B in history?

Lily lightly chuckles at the fond and melodramatic memories of their friendship.

Jasmine
Oh look! There's a little bit of the Lily I know coming out. You've helped me more times than I've deserved. Let me help you just this once, what's wrong?

Lily
Jazz I'm sorry I just… I don't know how to explain it…

Jasmine
Hm, well, you're the smartest person I know, I'm sure you'll find a way to explain it. Give me a call when you do. I'll see you tomorrow okay?

Lily gives Jasmine a frail smile as a response. As Jasmine leaves the locker room, Lily rests her head back on one of the lockers and slides down to the ground, deflating herself. She takes a deep breath and rubs her face with both hands. As she backs her hands away, she thinks back to biology class, where she held that strange energy in her palm. Lily mutters to herself.

5918C3F4-04B2-4C26-B0D5-AFB4A5E83EBE.jpeg

Lily
… why did I have to touch that damn meteorite? Why is my body doing this to me?

Female Voice
Lily?

A voice calling Lily's name provokes her to stand upright and quickly dust off her clothes. Walking into the locker room is Mrs Leech. Lily releases some of her tension knowing it's her favourite teacher looking for her. Mrs Leech gives a comforting smile as she approaches her student. Knowing that she's likely going to talk about what happened in class earlier, Lily tries to hide her disinterest in another heart to heart discussion. She respects Mrs Leech but what's happening to her is not going to be solved with a therapy session.

CE195E34-E313-41C8-9EE3-7418FC34EAEF.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Hey. Listen about my class, I-

Lily
Yes, about that, I really am sorry for disrupting the lesson. Listen it won't happen again, I appreciate you looking for me but there's no need to worry about me. It's home time, why don't we-

Mrs Leech
Your body's changing.

Lily is caught off guard by Mrs Leech's remark. Does she think this is to do with puberty? Even so, it's bizarre for Mrs Leech to make such a remark. Not knowing if it was a joke or not, Lily let's out a small laugh, only Mrs Leech doesn't change her expression. She gazes into Lily's eyes. Something about this is wrong and Lily knew it.

Lily
I'm… I'm sorry?

Mrs Leech
Your body's changing. You feel like you can't understand it, feeling new feelings that nothing can ever prepare you for. It's terrifying at first.

Mrs Leech walks closer towards Lily. Her gaze was more than comforting, it was passionate and desiring. Mrs Leech reaches her hands out and gently holds onto Lily's arms. Lily felt entranced by her teacher's voice and touch.

Lily
Mrs … Mrs Leech, y-you don't have to explain to me…

Mrs Leech
That's why you screamed right? You felt it in my class. When I felt my body change too, I was petrified at first. But hearing the whispers of support from those that wanted to help me, I embraced the change and it felt soooooo gooooood.

Lily
What're you… what're you doing…

Mrs Leech leans in closer towards Lily, dragging her forward.

Mrs Leech
Ahhhh, let me support you Lily, give in to me.

Lily
Mrs Leech I'm not.. no, let go of me. Let go of me!

As Mrs Leech advanced on Lily, the student pulled away. She snapped out of her mesmerised state and stopped Mrs Leech from crossing any kind of boundaries. Lily felt Mrs Leech's grip tighten and try to reel her in. She did what she could to stand her ground and pull away from her teacher. Mrs Leech's seductive expression turns to one of annoyance. She grits her teeth, trying to pull Lily towards her. The two get into a physical fight, Lily doing her best to fend off her teacher. She successfully gets away and moves back, the two catching their breath from the skirmish.

Lily
What the fuck is your problem?!

Lily is utterly confused about what is happening. Why is the sweetest teacher in the school, who supported Lily way before she changed from the meteor, suddenly trying to groom her and then assault her? Lily watches as Mrs Leech recollects herself. She flips her hair back and stares intensely at Lily. During their fight, Lily grabbed ahold of Mrs Leech's shirt, causing a few buttons to tear off. Mrs Leech looks down at her shirt and lets out a soft moan before looking back at Lily.

6510D8CB-7A2B-4815-85DE-3A265CD5B2E6.jpeg

Mrs Leech
This isn't how I wanted to do things…

HarumiHie

Mrs Leech
… you leave me no choice.

Lily is completely stunned as Mrs Leech grits her teeth and grabs hold of her own shirt. The teacher grunts as she rips her remaining buttons off and lets it fall to the ground, bearing her naked chest. She grips onto her elastic skirt and grunts like a beast as she tears it away, now bearing nothing but panties. Mrs Leech moves erratically to get them off, groaning as juices discharge from her pussy. She stands firm and looks towards the ceiling.

Mrs Leech
Yes, I wish to use the power within me.

1866C542-FE65-4853-81BF-B0E17FA4C0BF.jpeg

Mrs Leech suddenly jolts forward in pain, she falls to her knees as we hear her insides contort. Sweat runs down her whole body as she reacts orgasmically to the squelching within her. The teacher lets out a bellowing yell, groaning in agony as her back malforms, growing thick bulges that seem to cause immense agony.

2DCEBE22-0DE0-4CEC-A39B-A0CE246936CD.jpeg

Lily is beyond horrified at what is happening before her. Her own teacher, one of the kindest souls she's ever met, is mutating before her. Lily holds her hands over her mouth, as if she's on the verge of throwing up. Despite the sheer agony of the metamorphosis Mrs Leech is going through, she yells out how pleasurable the experience is for her.

Mrs Leech
Argh fuck!! Yesssss! Arrrrrgggghhhh my muscles! They're tearing themselves apppaaaarrrrt aaarrrrgggghhh! Lily! I need to fuck you! I need to fuck you so badly!!

Lily bursts into tears at what has become of her teacher. The growths on Mrs Leech's back expand further, becoming large protruding tentacles attached to Mrs Leech. The stimulation is unprecedented, Mrs Leech heaves as more tentacles sprout from her back. That's when it hits Lily. The night she touched the meteorite, she was attacked by a monster in the woods. She thought it was in her imagination or a dream but they bore the same fleshy tentacles as Mrs Leech. Her teacher has been corrupted.

CAA86FFC-7564-4DA8-94D9-EE108DBE68FC.jpeg

Shimmering her body to the transformation, Mrs Leech lifts her arms up. She turns her head, watching her right arms shake violently. It begins to stretch. Mrs Leech reacts in pain with that deep, bellowing yell once more. Her body and tentacles are smothered in a clear, slimy liquid during the transformation. Her right arm forms a tentacle that stretches out into the bundle of other tentacles swimming around the air. She yells once more in reaction to her left arm extending, forming another tentacle. As the sound of cracked bones and bodily fluids subside, so does Mrs Leech. Her evolution is complete. She breathes heavily, moaning as her tentacles explore her body.

Mrs Leech
Aaaahhhhhh. I feel soooo goooooood. My body is perfect, urgh yeah.

Lily
Oh god! Mrs Leech!

Mrs Leech
Look at me Lily, I want to live like this forever. Argh fuck, give me the cosmic förce.

Lily
The what?! I don't know- ahhh!

Lily looks down as she feels Mrs Leech's tentacles wrap around her. She screams as they press into her clothing, trying to tear them off her body. Lily can feel the slime on her skin, a product of the tentacles sprouting from Mrs Leech's body. As her clothes are torn away, Lily screams for help.

B930A97A-AD83-4583-A1DD-D3777F17BBAC.jpeg

She gets reeled in towards Mrs Leech, this time unable to retaliate. Mrs Leech presses her demonic body against Lily's, sliding her tongue down the student’s mouth, silencing her. The two share a passionate kiss, Lily seals her eyes shut as her tongue gets invaded. After a minute of the heated exchange, Leech pulls her head away, leaving her tongue to hang out as saliva connects the student and teacher's mouths.

Mrs Leech
That's all I wanted from you, tell me it didn't feel good?

Lily spits on Mrs Leech's face in a sign of disgust, splashing onto her mouth. Mrs Leech smiles and licks Lily's spit off her lips.

Lily
You disgusting monster! Let my teacher go!

Mrs Leech
Oh Lily. I'm going to pump the cosmic förce out of you. I will drain you of everything, leave you as nothing more than a mummified body. The cosmic förce has really made you look beautiful, I can't wait to drink you into nothingness!

As Mrs Leech takes a few steps back, Lily is suspended in the air, positioned like prey caught by a predator. A tentacle slides across Lily's vagina, causing her to moan to the sensation. It moves softly and carefully before suddenly ploughing inside of her. As Lily screams, Mrs Leech laughs maniacally at her student's suffering.

HarumiHie

Lily’s törture has begun. Suspended in the air, tentacles wrapped around her waist trapping her arms. Her legs are also wrapped by the fleshy tendrils, keeping her legs apart whilst she is förced to endure the unspeakable intercourse. She moans and cries as she’s pummelled by a tentacle penetrating her vagina. Standing a few feet away from the chaos is Mrs Leech. She drools at the sight of her student getting violated, the tentacles merging with her arms and back operating on her student. She closes her eyes, finding the wails of Lily satisfying to her ears.

Lily
Ahh ahh please! Mrs Leech! I know you’re in there! Ahh ahh! Make this stop!

Mrs Leech
Mmmmm I love the way you beg. Oh Lily, you’re making me so wet argh fuck.

Lily
Ohh god ahhh, please!! This isn’t yo-

A tentacle thrusts into Lily’s mouth as she screams, stifling her pleads.

IMG_0747.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Hush now, you don’t want to alarm anyone. Just enjoy the moment mmmmm. I wonder how it feels on the inside…

Mrs Leech smiles as two tentacles hover in the air by her waist. With one straight underneath and one behind, both tentacles take aim and dive into her pussy and ass. She jolts in reaction, moaning as her tongue extends out. The teacher’s belly dances to the rhythm of the tentacles thrusting in and out of her insides. Lily is förced to watch this mutated Mrs Leech pleasure herself. Gargling on a tentacle whilst feeling the other slamming against her cervix, the sensation is far too intense. Lily is reaching her climax.

Lily’s eyes stare into space as she ejaculates, her liquids spilling onto the floor. Both tentacles invading her insides retreat, allowing her to take a deep breath now that her mouth is free once again. The tentacles suspending her loosen their grip, causing Lily to fall to the floor. Mrs Leech puts a stop to the tentacles pumping within herself, allowing herself to catch her breath. The deformed teacher walks towards Lily, her pussy and anus still clutching onto her self-impaled tentacles. Lily struggles to lift off her stomach, barely able to move onto her back. She’s been completely zapped of her energy.

Mrs Leech
At least we had some fun in your final moments. Urgh yeah, I’m gonna feel even better in a few minutes. It’s about time I drained you.

Tentacles sprawl across Lily, holding her legs up as she lays on the ground. A tentacle penetrates her anus, causing Lily to shriek in pain. She moans and fidgets as thick bulges pump through the tentacle out of her anus. The biomass leaving Lily’s body travels in gulps through the tentacle into Mrs Leech’s back. Mrs Leech falls to her knees as she drains away Lily’s body.

IMG_0748.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Oooooohhhhhhh Lilly!! Give me the cosmic förce!! Urgh fuck I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum! My whole body’s gonna fucking feel it argh!!!

Lily
Ahhh ahhh ahhh… no

Mrs Leech’s eyes are closed. She focuses on her breathing to avoid ejaculation. She thinks nothing of Lily’s words.

Lily
I said… NO!!

A burst of blue energy erupts from Lily. The burst knocks Mrs Leech onto the ground, her tentacles pulled away from Lily’s body. Laying amongst her many tentacles, Mrs Leech lifts her torso up and scowls at Lily.

Mrs Leech
You little bitch! Give me the cosmic förce or else I’ll d- gargh fuck!! I’m cumming! I’m- guuh!!!

Many of Mrs Leech’s tentacles wave in the air frantically, hosing down the entire locker room in semen from their ends. We hear the two tentacles attached to Mrs Leech gushing with liquid. She flounders on the floor, shaking her oiled body before lifting her head up. Her cheeks swell as she regurgitates a burst of cum onto her chest. She looks to see Lily lifting herself onto her knees. Lily gives her a determined look.

Mrs Leech
No… no! You can’t do this to me! Argh not without this body! I can’t live without this!!!

Lily
Sorry, but I know the real Mrs Leech wouldn’t speak like the disgusting monster you are. Begone!

Mrs Leech
Nooooooooo!!!!!

The entire room fills with a bright light emitting from Lily’s body.

IMG_0749.jpeg

As the light fades and the room becomes clear, Lily struggles to stand up. On the floor laid Mrs Leech, returned to normalcy. Lily struggles to stand, hobbling towards her teacher.

IMG_0751.jpeg

The locker room along with both women were covered in cum. Lily checks Mrs Leech, who is unconscious and alive. Lily smiles that she has saved her teacher.

AG-4-5.jpeg

Lily lifts up the palms of her hands, able to emit cosmic energy at will. She now understands her responsibility in defeating this alien menace that threatens her home.

HarumiHie

Mrs Leech
Urgh god. Wha-where am I? Woah! Where are my clothes?!

Lily
Oh thank god you’re awake!

A dazed Mrs Leech has woken up on the floor of one of the school’s locker rooms. She has woken up to find herself in nothing more than a towel wrapped around her, alongside her student Lily, in an oversized, wrinkled cheerleading outfit, hugging her tightly.

AGA-1.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Lily? What’s going on?

Lily releases Mrs Leech and looks into her eyes.

Lily
Um… what do you remember?

Mrs Leech
I… I was teaching a class. Your class. You had an outburst so I excused you. When the lesson ended I went to the restroom and remembered feeling really ill. Oh god, my other classes! I got-

Lily
Hey don’t worry, schools over. I um…

Lily had to come up with an explanation fast. Everything about her paranormal encounter with Mrs Leech in the locker rooms seems to have been erased from her memory. She was right, Mrs Leech was possessed and determined that herlast memories must’ve been right before her possession. But how can she explain this? There’s no way she could tell the truth.

Lily
There was a man here. I found you unconscious with your clothes torn off. It… he, he scared me to death. I struggled to fight him off, honestly I don’t know how I did get him to run.

Mrs Leech
… oh my god, Lily. You…

Mrs Leech grabs onto Lily and hugs her tightly. Tears rolled down her eyes at her student’s valiant efforts.

Mrs Leech
You’re a hero, thank you.

Lily can’t hold back her wide smile. She’s so glad she was able to save her teacher. Lily stands up and offers her hand to her teacher. She looks down at the towel wrapped around her.

AGA-2.jpeg

Mrs Leech
All of my clothing was ruined?

Lily
Yeah, I’m sorry the only thing within lost and found was what I’m wearing now.

Mrs Leech
Suppose we both better sneak out of school like this then.

Later in the day, Mrs Leech returns to her home pulling into her driveway. She exits her car in some spare work clothes. As Mrs Leech walks to the front door, she stops and closes her eyes for a second, taking in a deep breath. Must’ve felt a bit woozy, probably nothing. She walks in to see her teenage sön James walking up the hall towards the stairway.

Mrs Leech
Hey sweetheart, how was schoo-“

James blanks his möther, walking straight past her to go up the stairs to his room. Mrs Leech gives a sombre look.

Mrs Leech
Okay… talk to me if you need anything sweetheart.

As she heads down the hall to the kitchen, Mrs Leech winces in pain and holds her hand to her forehead. That sick feeling from the restrooms was coming back to her. She makes it to the kitchen, making a glass of water whilst finding some painkillers. She sits down, taking the painkillers with the water in hopes of easing her sickness. Her second teenage sön, Tyler, walks into the kitchen.

AGA-3.jpeg

Tyler
Hey möm

Mrs Leech
Hey sweetie, is everything okay with James?

Tyler
Yeah? He’s been okay with me. Why what’s up?

Mrs Leech
Oh it’s nothing… Hey, I was thinking of putting a movie on tonight. Why don’t we-

Tyler
I would but I’m afraid I’m in the middle of a match tonight. We’re trying to rank up to prestige. Maybe next time möm!

As Tyler runs out the room, an expression of sadness takes over Mrs Leech. We see her enter her room and turn on the lights, surrounded by pictures of her and her sons when they were happier together. They were so young back then, now they’re practically adults.

Mrs Leech reminisces about those days before going back to what she was doing, all it would do is put her in an even sadder mood. She closes her curtains and undresses from her clothes to get changed. Stripped down completely, she puts on a bathrobe laying out for her. As she walks past her large bed to enter her en-suite, Mrs Leech notices herself in the mirror.

She stops to check herself out through her robe, slightly unveiling it to look at her body. She sits on her bed and closes her eyes, breathing deeply as an unknown feeling channels through her. She spreads her legs open and begins to gently rub her vagina. She moans lightly to the feeling, pouting her lips as she runs her pussy. She whispers to herself.

AGA-4.jpeg

Mrs Leech
Aaaaaahhhhhh. Mmmmmmm. It’s just not the same…

A shiver runs through her body, suddenly opening her eyes and pulling her hand away. Catching herself in the moment, she gets off the bed and heads for her bathroom.

Mrs Leech
What am I saying? What am I even doing? My söns are just in the other room. Jesus…

HarumiHie

Turning the shower on, Mrs Leech removes her bathrobe and places it to the side. She enters the shower and begins to clean herself. Whilst bathing, she has a concerned expression on her face. She just didn’t feel right, it felt like an illness but she couldn’t explain it. The only time she felt right was weirdly enough when she felt pleasure. She stood there, getting lost in the water as it ran all along her naked body. She brings her hands up and fondles her breasts, absorbed in the pleasure she was feeling.

AGA-5.jpeg

It relieved the tension for her, whatever this unknown tension was. She continued to moan lightly, trying not to be too loud. She closed her eyes, reclining her head as she would rub her nipples and squeeze her soaking wet tits.

Mysterious Voice
You’vvvvee forgotten. Allow meeeee to jog your memoryyyyy.

Mrs Leech opens her eyes wide as images flash inside her head. She remembers everything, her power, Lily, the cosmic förce, her perfect body. Mrs Leech trembles as she orgasms to the mere thought of what had happened earlier in the day.

Mysterious Voice
Doooo yoooouu remember? How you faaaaiiiiiilled me?

Mrs Leech
Please, oh fuck! My… my söns are here, argh! I.. I can’t…

Mysterious Voice
Maaayyybbbeee I wassssss wrong choossssssing you.

Mrs Leech
Wait!!

AGA-6.jpeg

We see both James and Tyler in their respective bedrooms. They can hear their möther’s voice in the shower. Confused as to who she’s talking to.

Mrs Leech
Please! Urgh… give me more power. I’ll defeat her this time just, fuuuuuck, give me my body back! I’m begging you!

Mysterious Voice
To think Liiiiily thoooouuught yooooouuuu we’re innocccccent. I neevvvveeeer oncccce controlllllled yooouuuu.

Mrs Leech
Mmmmmmm argh! I know, I know. When my body cha-ange argh… it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I want to urgh, I want to feel more of you!

Mysterious Voice
What of yooooouuuur offssssspring? Yooouuuuu ssssssaid they were here corrrreeeecct?

Mrs Leech
Fuck them! I don’t care about my old life! Oh fucking hell, my cunt is throbbing!!! Give me more power! Please I can’t live like this anymore!

Mysterious Voice
Remember how I bessssssstowed my powwweeeerrr beforrrreeee?

Mrs Leech gags at the mere thought of transforming again. The truth is it was her, she was revelled in pleasure when she first gained the power. Her metamorphosis however was a euphoria she was willing to give her life away to experience again. She was addicted to the power in her body. Her reputation as a teacher, her life as a möther, none of that mattered to her anymore.

Mrs Leech stumbled out of the shower. Barely able to posture herself, she grunts and moans as she prowls to the toilet. She has lost all composure, her soaking wet body shaking in anticipation for her returned state. She had gone mad, an addict desperate for their next fix. Juices leek down her wet thighs, her moist breasts shaking along to her body, water droplets flinging off them as she scrambled to the toilet. She opens the toilet lid in anticipation.

AGA-7.jpeg

Mysterious Voice
Liiiiieeeee doooowwwwwnnn.

Mrs Leech backs away. Still stumbling as she backs away, she falls to the floor, slamming on her ass. She reclines herself, laying on the floor. She laid on her back lifting her head up as she stared at the toilet before her. A fleshy tentacle rises from the waters and hovers over to Mrs Leech. She spreads her legs open hoping to feel how she did before in the school restrooms. The tentacle hovers over her pussy, slime dripping onto her lips causes Mrs Leech to tremble and moan. The tentacle however hovers past her vagina. Slithering in the air, over her stomach and chest, the tentacle makes it to her face. She opens her mouth with her tongue out, panting like a hungry dog. The tentacle slides into her inviting mouth, traversing down her throat. Gägging on the tentacle as it goes deeper, she slowly thrusts her hips and pelvis, allowing the tentacle to press through her body.

AGA-8.jpeg

Thick bulges emerge from the toilet, traversing the tentacle into Mrs Leech’s mouth. She gulps down as much as she can, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as she gägs and retches on the alien tentacle. Her body pulses and bloats, mutating once more. We hear her muffled yells alongside the sound of bodily fluids gushing and squelching inside of her. Her bones rearrange and her muscles overflow with fluids, her entire body throbbing before us. A close up shows her fingers crack to the transformation, her whole body twisting and convulsing. She clamps onto her breasts as we hear the gushing sounds of liquids inside her. Her breasts begin to throb before swelling with liquid. She retches as they grow with each throbbing pulse. Cutting to James’ room, Tyler opens the door.

Tyler
You hear that too right?

James
Look, it's probably nothing. She’s probably crying for our attention again.

Tyler
Listen to her, she might be chöking for all we know!

James
Urgh fine, let’s see what’s wrong with her this time…

Both James and Tyler head to their möther’s room. They open the door to find no one in there. Tyler looks to James who shrugs his shoulders. Hearing the sound of trickling liquid hitting the hard floor, the two turn their attention to their möther’s en-suite. The bröthers open the door. They both freeze in utter disbelief. Mrs Leech lets out a staggered, titillated breath.

Mrs Leech
My sweethearts, come and give your mömmy a kiss…

AGA-9.jpeg

HarumiHie

Overview
So over the past few days, I’ve been writing this script for a Hentaied scene that looks like it has been directly taken from a Hentai and adapted to live action. In doing so I’ve thought more about this nonexistent Hentai and have pretty much thought about writing the full story.

I won’t post the full thing here in its entirety because that would just be agony for you guys to slog through, I’ll just post some plot points alongside key visuals about the characters and story events. I’ll state the obvious, I don’t expect this to get adapted whatsoever, it’s just too grand a project for something so niche. I’m posting it mainly for viewers to pick out pieces or concepts they might like to add to their own script or maybe even some aspect the Hentaied team like the potential idea of that they would want to incorporate into a future video.

The story of Astral Girl is that hundreds of years ago an asteroid containing an incredible power called the Cosmic Förce (The ö isn’t pronunciation, it’s just there to substitute the letter o to avoid censorship) landed on Earth. Alongside the meteor followed an alien life form called Sionus, desperately seeking the power of the cosmic förce. A human who gained the power battled against Sionus and his many mutant grunts. In their final battle, the human stored the cosmic förce within another meteor and shot it back into space, ensuring Sionus never got the power, trapping the alien on Earth.

Going to the present day, the meteor completes its orbit and strikes the planet again. Sionus tries to take the power once more but the cosmic förce is unintentionally taken by a teenage student named Lily. Knowing how dangerous the cosmic förce is to its own life, Sionus uses his abilities to manipulate people, selecting those close to Lily by taking over their minds and mutating their bodies. Labelled as The Carriers, these once normal individuals are now filled with lust and use their newfound abilities in a perverse manner to take the cosmic förce off of Lily.

Lily.jpeg

Lily is the main protagonist of Astral Girl. A teenage bookworm who worries more about her future and studies than her social status at school. Her entire life completely changes the night a meteorite strikes the woods outside her home. Captivated by the strange event, she ventures into the woods and reaches the glowing meteor. Once she’s within sight, the meteor bursts and releases a hundred beams of energy, shooting directly into Lily, granting her superhuman powers.

Now wielding the cosmic förce, Lily must learn to accustom herself to these new changes to her physicality. Her entire body has rapidly become more defined and muscular, her athleticism has improved dramatically alongside her eyesight too, no longer requiring glasses. This is only the tip of the iceberg as she tries to control a powerful aura of energy within her, in the hope of saving those closest to her and defeating the evil alien Sionus.

IMG_0849.png

Sionus is the main antagonist of the series. A sinister alien life form who has lived in the shadows for hundreds of years, Sionus has been waiting patiently for the meteor containing the cosmic förce to complete its orbit and return to Earth. When taken by Lily, an enraged Sionus attacks the poor girl and torments her with its many tentacles in hopes of extracting the cosmic förce. Unlucky for Sionus, Lily finds the strength to retaliate, almost killing the alien with a powerful blast.

IMG_0851.png

Having been reduced from the size of a truck to the mere size of a stool, Sionus instead takes a more discreet approach in gaining the cosmic förce. It selects individuals in Lily’s everyday life to use as pawns. Using the sewage system to make contact with these individuals, Sionus injects them with its own power. In doing so, the individuals become addicted to Sionus’ power, willing to do its bidding regardless of their past circumstances. This power of Sionus causes a human to transform into a sex-crazed mutant, addicted to the otherworldly sensations in their body. Labelled as the Carriers, these four individuals follow Sionus’s orders and confront Lily in the hopes of stealing the cosmic förce, whilst satisfying their own insatiable lust and desires.

Mrs Leech.jpeg

The first of the Carriers is Lily’s biology teacher Mrs Leech. A kind-hearted teacher who gets infected during school hours, Mrs Leech apprehends Lily after her last class of the day. She mutates and attacks Lily in hopes of satisfying her own lust and stealing the cosmic förce. Despite her efforts, Lily defeats Mrs Leech, returning the tentacle-wielding woman to normalcy. Believing to have saved her teacher, Lily gains a newfound purpose in stopping Sionus for good.

Mrs Leech’s story however does not end there. Sionus apprehends the teacher after her battle with Lily, infusing Mrs Leech with its power once more. Now exposed to even more than before, her addiction to Sionus’ power has grown too. Willing to sacrifice those she once cared for just for the sake of pleasure, Mrs Leech gets ready to fight Lily once more.

Georgina.jpeg

Georgina is one of the most popular girls in the town’s high school. Having quite the reputation as a bully to those she sees as beneath her, Lily was no exception to this treatment. When Lily returns to school after gaining her newfound looks, Georgina tries to embarrass the girl however this ultimately backfires on the ruthless bully. Now filled with jealousy and anger, Georgina wishes to take action in ruining Lily’s life.

The opportunity presents itself when Sionus infuses his power into her, becoming the second Carrier. Pursuing Lily at a local grocery store, Georgina activates her powers before her target and two friends she had brought along with her, now using her mutated body to exact an extreme attack against Lily.

Jasmine.jpeg

Jasmine has been a good friend to Lily for many years. Despite growing apart and differentiating from each other significantly, the two girls are still on good terms with one another. Yet tension rises between the two, with Jasmine caught off guard by Lily’s sudden transformation as well as Lily condemning Jasmine’s indulgence in casual sex.

Seen as a prime candidate by Sionus, the alien wastes no time and takes his opportunity, gaining a third Carrier. During the evening of a party, Jasmine and Lily encounter one another. They enter a heated argument, escalating to Jasmine using her power to mutate her body and battle against her former friend.

Aaron.jpeg

Aaron is the star quarterback at high school. Impressed by his talents and determination, Lily has had quite the crush on Aaron for quite some time. As Lily gains more attention than ever with her recent change in appearance, Aaron is included amongst the others and the two form a spark with one another. A prime victim for Sionus, making Aaron the fourth and final Carrier.

Thankfully, Lily is made aware of Aaron’s infection and plans to face him in the hopes of saving her crush. Despite her efforts, Sionus has other plans for Aaron. Whilst the other Carriers were instructed to target and apprehend Lily, Aaron’s role is to instead prepare his body to be taken over by Sionus itself, achieving a new form.

HarumiHie

Story Extract - Lily
Selected scenes from Astral Girl focusing on the protagonist Lily.

Lily Ep1 - 1.jpeg

After witnessing the meteor’s impact from her bedroom, Lily rushes out of the house and heads to the forest. The area’s submerged in a thick mist, making it difficult for Lily to locate the meteorite. As she traverses the forest, Lily can hear a variety of strange sounds, they sound animalistic. Whilst not human, Lily appears worried as the bizarre sounds were unlike any other animäl she was used to hearing in these woods.

Lost and afraid, she snaps out of her curiosity and tries to return home away from any kind of danger. Panicking at the thought of a bear or a wolf stalking her in the woods, Lily aimlessly runs to where she hopes her home will be. As she scrambled to leave, the frail girl trips over a broken tree branch. She gets back up, scrambling to her feet in a rush before remaining still as she looks at the branch, smoking and burnt. As she inspects the branch, Lily sees a large hill with a faint light omitting over it. She’s found the crater.

Lily Ep1 - 2.jpeg

Witnessing the meteor with her very eyes, Lily is in awe of the dancing lights swirling around the black stone. Her eyes of wonder however take on a more frightful look as the lights move at an increased pace alongside a humming sound. It grows in pitch till it’s almost deafening. Before Lily can even hesitate, a burst of energy lights the area. Hundreds of energy beams shoot from the rock and aim for Lily, striking the teenager’s body as she feels an extraordinary sensation. Overwhelmed and beyond frightened, Lily screams in fear of what’s happening.

Lily Ep2 - 1.jpeg

After trying for twenty minutes it’s no luck. Lily can’t fit into any of her clothes. She was weighing her options, was it even worth going to school given what’s happening to her? She sits on her bed, thinking about what to do. That’s when it hits her, Lily’s clothes don’t fit but it’s possible that Emma, her older sister, has some clothes that may fit her. Knowing her sister’s away, she unapologetically bursts into her room and grabs whatever she can find. Throwing on a crop top and some jeans, Lily inspects herself in the mirror to see how her sister’s clothes appear on her. They fit perfectly.

Lily Ep3 - 1.jpeg

Lily returns home from the Halloween store. She pulls out a maroon-coloured superhero costume from a shopping bag and undresses to try it on. Always fascinated by superheroes and comic book movies, Lily is inspired to become her own real world hero. Using her changed appearance and strange abilities, she reflects on her journey so far and compares them to the likes of her favourite superheroes. Changed in her new outfit, Lily stands before the mirror and strikes several awkward poses to appear powerful and heroic. She was living her fantasy.

Lily Ep3 - 2.jpeg

As Georgina wails in a mixture of pleasure and pain, Lily sneaks behind the aisles to keep out of sight. She tries to activate the cosmic förce in preparation for an attack, however it’s no use. She tenses and stretches her right hand. Nothing happens. Lily returns her attention to Georgina who taunts Lily as she stalks the other aisles. Knowing she’ll be found if she stays crouched down, Lily creeps towards the next aisle. She stumbles across Lois and Nina, who are also crouched down, clearly frightened. Lily places a finger to her lips, asking the two terrified girls to remain calm as Georgina pushes over entire walls of shelves in a fit of rage.

Lily Ep4 - 1.jpeg

Jasmine’s tentacles wrap around Lily’s sweatpants and shirt. Struggling to break free, the tentacles grip onto the fabric and tear them away, the slimy tendrils making contact with her skin. Pulled to the ground, Lily falls on her ass as she tries to plead with Jasmine to snap out of her corrupted state of mind. Jasmine gives Lily an affectionate look from above, vowing that she’ll experience every sexual sensation that Jasmine herself has experienced. Distraught at what her friend has become, Lily shrieks as one of Jasmine’s tentacles plough into her anus. Jasmine moans to the feeling of her tentacle as it thrusts back and forth inside Lily.

Lily Ep5 - 1.jpeg

Finally coming to a light, Lily inspects the area. It’s an entryway, made from carved stone and lit by torches of fire. This is it, she’s found Sionus’ temple. Lily takes a deep breath, knowing that she must enter conflict once more to finally put an end to all the madness. Donning a strong posture, she gives a determined look and presses on through the temple. Whilst walking through the temple’s halls, she gazes at the ancient bricks and stone statues of demonic creatures. She had to be brave, now more than ever. Lily reaches the end of the hall.

Lily Ep5 - 2.jpeg

As Sionus tries to limp away, Lily walks towards the injured alien as it desperately clings onto its life. It stares back at Lily as an aura of energy wraps around her body. She closes her eyes, feeling its warmth. Lily has full control of the cosmic förce. She raises her palm and aims it at Sionus. She says goodbye and strikes Sionus with a bright burst of energy. Sionus once again shrieks in a thousand voices, falling silent as he disintegrates into nothingness. Lily has won, Sionus is defeated.

HarumiHie

Story Extract - The Carriers
The Carriers are four humans subjected by Sionus to do its bidding, infecting them with a substance that can manipulate their own physiology. Developing an insatiable addiction to this substance that Sionus refers to as his own power, the Carriers also develop a hyper-sexual desire so strong that they enact sexual assault on anyone and anywhere showing zero regard for any self control. Even their own friends and families. The Carriers Lily faces are Mrs Leech, high school teacher and the first Carrier, Georgina, a school bully and the second Carrier, Jasmine, a close friend of Lily’s and the third Carrier as well as Aaron, star quarterback for the school and the fourth Carrier.

Georgina-1.jpeg

At that moment, Lily understood the situation. Just as Mrs Leech had been, Georgina was taken over by the tentacle monster too. She backs away as the topless Georgina begins to tremble and shake where she stood. The teenager heaves as her stomach erratically caves in, something resided inside her belly and it was trying to get out. Lily, Nina and Lois split in different directions in hopes of finding another exit. Rocking her head forwards and back as she gägs on something inside her mouth, Georgina regurgitates a liquid resembling semen. Most of it spills to the floor, some dripping onto her breasts and stomach. Her trembling resides. She breathes heavily as she calms down, her mutation seems to have settled for now.

Georgina-2.jpeg

Lily is confident in her ability to beat Georgina, just like she did in school. Lily keeps her fists raised, ready to fight. The knocked down Georgina gets up and smirks at Lily as she wipes the cum off her lips. The bully states how she’ll always be stronger before suddenly recoiling in pain, holding onto her stomach. Georgina falls to her knees quivering as we hear her muscles being manipulated. She moans and cries as her muscles can’t stop twitching. They’re growing at an extraordinary pace. Veins bulge along her arms and legs as they appear more toned and defined than ever before. Georgina’s mutation is making her stronger.

Georgina-3.jpeg

Lois tries to crawl away as Georgina tenses up, screaming in agony. With the opportunity presenting itself, Nina approaches Georgina from behind with the baseball bat, tears flooding her eyes. Lily tries to get Nina to stop however Nina presses on, ready to strike her friend. As she swings the bat back and gets ready to strike, a thick, fleshy tentacle shoots out of Georgina’s back and knocks Nina to the ground. Georgina screeches at the top of her lungs as several tentacles shoot from her body. Her hip, her shoulder and her thigh. The sound of her muscles being malformed once more echo through the store. Georgina holds onto her stomach as it belches whilst the cheeks on her face swell up. A burst of cum erupts from her mouth as a thick tentacle shoots out from where her belly button resides, heading straight for the crawling Lois.

Jasmine-1.jpeg

As Jasmine sits up, she lifts the bottom of her dress out of the way exposing her vagina. We can hear the erratic movement occurring inside her overgrown stomach. Demanding that whatever’s inside of her leaves her body, Jasmine moans in pain as she attempts to push out whatever’s inside of her. Lily weeps as she watches her friend suffer. With one big push, Jasmine releases bundles of tentacles from her pussy. Moaning in relief, more stretch out of her as they slither on the ground, drenched in slime. Her legs shake uncontrollably as more and more push out of her body. Her stomach begins to reduce in size.

Jasmine-2.jpeg

A new level of fear and sorrow plagued Lily. She had her remorse for Mrs Leech and Georgina yes, but to see her childhood friend like this was another level of torment. Jasmine’s mutation had reached completion. Her entire lower body had morphed into a collection of slimy tentacles that she used to stand upright on. Her legs were gone, replaced with dozens of new appendages. Jasmine stroked many of her tentacles as some swam in the air whilst others stroked her upper body. Jasmine stared passionately into Lily’s eyes.

Jasmine-3.jpeg

As the light cleared away, Jasmine laid in a pool of slime. Her body was restored to normal. Lily ran over to her friend, crouching beside her to check her condition. Jasmine lets out a dreary moan as she struggles to open her eyes. She sits up and tries to recollect herself. With Jasmine not fainting like Mrs Leech and Georgina, Lily deduced it may have had something to do with Jasmine resisting Sionus’ power. Whatever the case, Lily was just glad to have her friend back. Asking about her memories post-infection, Jasmine began to break down crying, remembering everything that had happened. The two friends comforted one another in the empty club, reconciling over the horrific events that had taken place between the two of them. Lily tells her everything.

Aaron-1.jpeg

Sionus eagerly pumped more and more of its power into Aaron’s body. He grunts as even more bulges of Sionus’ power enter his ass. His entire body twitched, the chemicals manipulating his internal organs. Lily watches as several tentacles form from his back, Aaron moaning to the sensation as they shoot out. He ejaculates to the pleasure, uncontrollably ejaculating in reaction. As Aaron breathes to the relieving sensation, his eyes suddenly bulge wide open. He grinds his teeth down and shakes violently as we hear his body transform once more.

Aaron spreads his body openly, tensing every part of himself. He groans in immense pain as the flesh on his back tears open. Hundreds of fleshy tentacles pierce from his body, no longer morphing with his skin but bursting through it entirely. There wasn’t a drop of ***** or sightings of any organs, Aaron’s internal biology had been completely changed. These tentacles begin to wrap around Aaron’s arms and legs, claiming his body. Sionus watches on, calling Aaron useless. Sionus informs him that his failure to mutate adequately will lead him to suffer an incredibly painful death. Aaron looks down to see the skin on his chest tear open, many more tentacles escaping from his body. He looks up to and in his final moments sees Lily’s face. Before he’s able to get out his final words, a tentacle bursts from his mouth, silencing Aaron. Lily struggles to watch as the tentacles engulf Aaron’s body. We hear a loud bang before the tentacles drop to the floor, falling still. Aaron’s body could not be recovered.

HarumiHie

Story Extract - Mrs Leech
Final post from me on this thread. Story extracts from Mrs Leech, one of the four carriers and Lily’s direct antagonist in Astral Girl.

Leech-1.jpeg

Mrs Leech holds onto her bloated stomach as she lays on her bed. She grunts and snarls as Tyler’s foot enters her vagina. Successfully unbirthing both of them, Mrs Leech lays there with an expression of satisfaction. After shortly resting, she sits up and moves to the side of the bed. Bracing herself, she attempts to stand to which she struggles to find her balance. She’s yet to be accustomed to her new body. Mrs Leech gets herself in position, placing her feet shoulder width apart and tensing up her arms and legs.

Taking a deep breath, she squats down. As she moves, we hear the juices inside her body squelch and flow, letting out a deep and soft moan as she does so. Her stomach has slightly reduced in size. This whole squatting motion is all to digest James and Tyler. As she returns to her original position, she squats down again, compressing her stomach further. She goes again and again, moaning as her stomach squeezes down, killing both teens. She ejaculates as she squats one final time, her belly returning to its normal state.

Leech-2.jpeg

Lily and Sionus share an intense stare, between the two there is nothing but silence. The moment of silence however is interrupted to the sound of a rock dropping in the distance. Lily turns to see a silhouette at the end of the hall. The silhouette approaches, striding patiently towards the two. Sionus chuckles the closer they get. As they enter the light of the temple, Lily’s determined expression crumbles. Mrs Leech enters the room, wearing nothing more than a bathrobe. She glances at both beings seductively, licking her lips at the sight of them. Sionus relishes in Lily’s look of defeat.

She truly believed she had saved her teacher. Mrs Leech adds to Lily’s guilt further, she praises Sionus for returning her body to her. She talks about how much she cherishes her new body, exposing her oversized breasts that she had gained in exchange for her loyalty. Lily can barely look at the woman that motivated her to help face Sionus, standing in its very temple caressing her sweaty body. Lily felt immense anger.

Leech-3.jpeg

Mrs Leech closes her eyes to the internal sound of her body mutating. She trembles as veins sprawl across her huge breasts, groaning in pain as her bones crack and juices overflow. Tentacles sprawl from her back once again, her muscles throbbing and swelling. Despite the clear pain of this change, Mrs Leech laughs as her body continues to mutate. She revels in the feeling, an extreme dosage of pain and pleasure. Lily knew what she was up against, raising her arms ready for combat as her enemy entered her new form.

Leech-4.jpeg

Thrown to the ground, the stripped teen struggled to get back up. She tries to crawl away, in hopes of escaping her teacher. Lily was losing the fight. Mrs Leech walks with confidence, her many tentacles following behind her. One reaches over and quickly strikes Lily on the back, the girl screaming in pain. Mrs Leech taunts Lily, bragging about how she killed her own sons and how she never wished to return to normalcy. The shattered Lily was at her lowest, mentally deprived and physically törtured as she continued to receive lashes from Mrs Leech’s many tentacles. She had been overpowered by the lustful teacher. Lily laid unresponsive. To test whether she was alive, Mrs Leech thrusted a tentacle in her vagina, to which Lily screamed in pain. She drooled over the sight of her student suffering.

Leech-5.jpeg

Mrs Leech continued to orgasm as Sionus pumped more of his power into her. She was now stronger than ever. Lily knew this attack would do nothing to her. She aimed her palm at Mrs Leech as the teacher smirked at the attempt. Lily screams as she fires the energy blast at Mrs Leech. The teacher doesn’t react, she stands ready to take the blast, knowing it will likely do nothing to her. The ball of energy shoots right past Mrs Leech. Lily lifts her hand, controlling the blast as it shoots around the temple. It flails around the air before striking down on Sionus.

The alien screeches in a thousand voices as it succumbs to the damage. In reaction to its severe damage, several huge bulges of its power enter Mrs Leech at once from its tentacle. She trembles and shakes at the shock of how much power she had received. It was too much. She lets out a deep, bellowing yell as thick veins bulge along her tits. Her veiny breasts throb erratically, her tentacles whip around the air as her whole body convulses to her deep, agonising cries. We hear bones snap and fluids gushing internally.

Leech-6.jpeg

Overdosing on Sionus’ power, Mrs Leech’s eyes roll to the back of her head. She gulps and gargles, unable to breathe. The teacher clumsily stumbles around, unable to find her footing. She falls back onto her many tentacles, twitching as she orgasms to the sensation too much for her to bear. Fluids discharge from her pussy as her legs would twitch. Her arms twitched alongside many tentacles. In her final moments, Lily kneeled by Mrs Leech’s side. She apologised to her teacher, a single tear falling down her cheek. Mrs Leech quivered as she was absorbed in pleasure, her massive tits jerking to her orgasms. Mrs Leech took her last breath, dying in a state of pure ecstasy. She had experienced the greatest pleasure in human history.