about membership

dingojim

Choose issue category
Account
really loved the stuff were uploaded on PH, and made me want to make a membership to the site.

planning on doing a membership, what do I get?
thinking on the 180 days, is there any deal on?
if I do the 180 days membership, and cancel membership, it's only cancel the renewal?

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
really loved the stuff were uploaded on PH, and made me want to make a membership to the site.

planning on doing a membership, what do I get?
thinking on the 180 days, is there any deal on?
if I do the 180 days membership, and cancel membership, it's only cancel the renewal?
Hi! By purchasing a membership you'll have access to stream all the videos on Hentaied.com! Once you cancel your membership it only cancel the renewal and you will still have your account so in case you'd want to purchase another membership or a video you can do it :)

dingojim

Hi! By purchasing a membership you'll have access to stream all the videos on Hentaied.com! Once you cancel your membership it only cancel the renewal and you will still have your account so in case you'd want to purchase another membership or a video you can do it :)
purchasing a video gives me ony the ability to watch the video ?

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
subscription don't give me that option?
Hi, by purchasing a membership you’ll have access to stream videos, for downloading you need to buy the movie you're interested to keep for yourself. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! Thank you :)

bs9

So I just joined for 30 days to the site. I am confused though. The sign-up told me I had "FULL ACCESS" for 30 days, but all the videos cost extra... Did I miss something?? The videos that I saw seem to be previews more than full videos.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
So I just joined for 30 days to the site. I am confused though. The sign-up told me I had "FULL ACCESS" for 30 days, but all the videos cost extra... Did I miss something?? The videos that I saw seem to be previews more than full videos.
Hi! Please write us an email at [email protected] and I will check right away your case! Thank you and I am sorry for the inconvenience!