A Real Family [Parasited]

HarumiHie

In terms of models, the male model can really be anyone as long as they can convincingly look the part. For the female model, again it can be anyone who looks the part but whilst writing this I was thinking of Jennifer Mendez more than anyone.

The scene opens in a kitchen during the night. A woman is seen cooking a meal, seasoning ingredients, chopping vegetables and heating up saucepans. Whilst cooking, the sound of a door catches her attention, we see a young man has entered through the front door. The woman walks into the hallway and greets the young man with a smile.

“Hey Nathan, I hope you’ve had a good day today”

Nathan doesn’t even acknowledge the woman as he takes his shoes off in the hallway. Without gaining a response, the woman continues.

“Your Dad’s not going to be back in a couple days so it’s just the two of us. I’ve cooked a meal for you, it should be ready in less than five minutes”.

“I’ve ordered food”. Nathan responds in a low voice, not even making eye contact with the woman. She responds “Oh… is there any way you could cancel it? I’d hate to see you waste your money when we’ve got food here”.

Nathan let’s out nothing more than a sigh, walking straight up the stairs to the upper floor. As he makes his way up, the woman’s expression changes. She walks to the bottom of the stairs, calling Nathan’s name. “Nathan, wait…”.

Nathan stops at the top of the stairs and glares back at the woman. She takes a deep breath and tries to communicate with him.

“I know this must be a little weird for you but I’m not trying to replace anyone. I really want us to get along and connect, but to do that I need you to-“ Nathan interrupts her.

“Just stop. Stop pretending to act like a parent. We’re not a family. You’re not my real mom, you’re just a gold-digger that my Dad married and sleeps with.” Nathan turns away and carries on to his room, leaving his stepmom at the bottom of the stairs upset.

Flashing forward, the woman is seen in a bedroom wearing nightwear. She goes to lay on her bed, still in a sombre mood. She’s unaware of the small trails of slime across her bedside table. A parasite is making its way across her bed’s headboard. She lays down, stretching by arching her back. As her head bends backwards facing the headboard, she can barely react as the parasite leaps into her mouth.

A cut to Nathan shows us he is also getting ready for bed, turning off the lights and falling asleep under his sheets. Cutting back to his stepmom, choking on a slimy liquid as she spasms on her bed. She begins to breathe, letting out deep moans. Tensing her arms up, she has the sudden urge to touch her body. Moving a piece of her nightwear aside, she plays with her pussy, taking handfuls of secreted slime from her vagina to digest. She leaves her bedroom, walking slowly to Nathan’s bedroom.

Despite fixing her nightwear and putting on a calm demeanour, slime across her legs and chest reflect off her body. She opens the door to Nathan’s room, waking him up. “What’s wrong with you!? Why are you in my room at this time of night?!”.

She lets off a slight smirk. “I was thinking about what we both said, I found a way we can connect”. She walks towards Nathan’s bed, standing over him as he lays down. Nathan begins to get scared.

“Wha-what the fuck are you doing?!”

The stepmom stands over Nathan, she looks up to the ceiling as slime drops from between her legs into his mouth. Nathan struggles to breathe as his stepmom laughs to his discomfort. She falls to her knees, shoving Nathan’s face onto her pussy. She moans to the pleasure of her stepson eating her out, slime overflowing his mouth.

She begins to tear her nightwear off, desperate to touch her body. As Nathan enters a catatonic state, his stepmom removes the sheets and his clothes. She crawls down to his cock, licking it a few times before swallowing the whole thing. All Nathan can do is moan as his stepmom sucks and gags on his dick.

Nathan lets out a painful cry as his stepmom comes to a stop, drinking his cum. She releases Nathan’s cock from her mouth, semen pouring out as she gasps for air. She repositions herself, sliding across Nathan’s body between her legs. Unable to contain her breathing, she begins to taunt Nathan and whispers to him.

“We’re not a real family? I’m not a real mom? Make me one”

She places Nathan’s cock inside her, letting out orgasmic moans as she bounces up and down. Nathan moves irrationally, mumbling nonsense as he’s overwhelmed by pleasure. More slime funnels out of the stepmother’s mouth, smothering the liquid into her tits. The two moan louder and louder before cum flies from between the two.

She grins and faces the opposite direction, going for another ride. She continues to slam down on Nathan’s dick, the two moaning in agonising pleasure. The pace increases gradually, getting more and more intense. As Nathan begins to groan louder, his stepmom arches her back over Nathan. She exposes her stomach, showing bulges moving along her skin. The sound of her stomach and flesh being twisted.

She gets off Nathan, leaving him motionless on his bed. As she tries to walk away, a fleshy sound causes her to fall onto her knees moaning. Her legs spread open, she tenses up whilst letting out a maniacal cry. Her boobs are pressed together by her arms as they hover over her stomach, tensed up whilst she grunts and groans like a wild monster.

Her stomach begins to cave in as she pushes out multiple parasites from her pussy. Despite her agonising screams, she constantly cries “Yes!” And “My babies!” As she tries to push them out. Once they’ve all been released, she loses her tension, falling to the ground, as slime dribbles from her mouth and vagina.