1day trail Payment

Kjeott

Choose issue category
Payment
i purchased the 1 day trail to see what kind of vids where on here. and that was 5.99
But the day after i was charged 29.70, and i would have been ok with that if i actually got the full membership, but i only got another 1day trail, is there a possibility for a refund on that? or get a full membership? (is this the right place to post?)
30 for a trail is alittle to much.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
i purchased the 1 day trail to see what kind of vids where on here. and that was 5.99
But the day after i was charged 29.70, and i would have been ok with that if i actually got the full membership, but i only got another 1day trail, is there a possibility for a refund on that? or get a full membership? (is this the right place to post?)
30 for a trail is alittle to much.
Hi! I am sorry for the inconvenience, please write an email at [email protected] and I will assist you! Thank you!

xxshaykenxx

i started with the one day free trial and liked what i saw and upgraded but when i try to view other videos it is saying that i am still on the trial. why?

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
i started with the one day free trial and liked what i saw and upgraded but when i try to view other videos it is saying that i am still on the trial. why?
Hi, please let me know in private the email address you used to subscribe and to which website. Thank you!