Search results

1. M

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

How about you improve your special effects, you stop making the exact same thing over and over, you stop using those actresses who couldn't act their way out of a wet paper bag and come up with better more original content, I read some really good ideas on these forms, some good Scripts some...
  2. M

Amber Stark

How about actresses that can actually act and can speak English very well
  3. M

From the Beyond Potential

their bottom line is to make cheap movies and make lots of cash, they're not going to use big budget effects
  4. M

(Parasited) The Mutation/Transformation

it will never be made, to expensive, making the same crap with a low budget is their game, bottom line make a butt load of cash with very little overhead, so write all the highly imaginative scripts you want, maybe a comic book artist will see them and make a comic
  5. M

Futa DNA

sorry the cgi was so fake looking
  6. M

Parasited: Sauna Surprise

boring,nothing new 2 out of 5 stars from me
  7. M

next parasited video

when will the next video be released
  8. M

Parasited videos

have a man with small dick who gets laughed at by a hooker get possessed by a parasite and his cock grows massive and her fucks the hooker silly infecting her too
  9. M

Really love the new release of "Washing Time"

why don't you use a combo of cgi and practical effects ,use a prosthetic penis,then give it realism using cgi,fake looking dicks are lame,do better
  10. M

parasited idea for a video series

my idea is called reign of the futanari in ancient japan a meteorite crashes into a hillside the meteor cracks open and slime pours out releasing a worm like parasite that quickly slithers off to a nearby village infecting the women of the village turning them into big breasted hermaphrodites...
  11. M

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

my idea is called reign of the futanari in ancient japan a meteorite crashes into a hillside the meteor cracks open and slime pours out releasing worm like parasites that quickly slither off to a nearby village infecting the women of the village turning the into big breasted...
  12. M

Parasite videos feedback!

they are great vids,i would like to see body transformations,after the parasite enters the body it changes the their tits get bigger they grow cocks .with good fx ,just throwing it out there
  13. M

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

i would like to see the victims of the parasites go thru some kind of body transformation when possessed breast expansion futa transformation,mens cocks grow larger,more slime make the parasites look more real,amp up the special effects