Search results

1. O

Payment Options for Parasited

Hi, I just wanted to ask the team if they have any plans to introduce further payment options for Parasited. I was surprised to see that the only way to get a membership was to pay via credit card, because Hentaied provides various payment options. I am not even sure if this is a question for...
  2. O

Guide How to use Girls board 🤔

I know that post is somewhat old now, but the point still stands and I find alberto's suggestion very good. There are a bunch of girls I could suggest, but I have no idea, if its realistic that any of them would work with you or do this kind of content, like Luxury Girl (formerly known as...
  3. O

Parasited - Metamorphosis

Great idea, in general there is so much you could do with the transformation/mutation theme. For example, it would be nice, if this could be dragged out more, maybe even with multiple episodes, so that the transformation does not happen all at once and completely unwilling. Rather, that it...
  4. O

Tentacle Breeding Slaves/Prisoners

I had the same Idea, I guess for the reasons already stated by ComedyLover. Definitely my ultimate fantasy, especially if one of the new girls gives in to the tentacles willingly. There are tons of great examples, but I guess this one: https://hentai2read.com/the_swallowing_of_natsume/1/12/ (the...