Search results

1. NeptuneMoon

Futa DNA

Just wanted to share my appreciation for this video, it’s only just released and instantly became my favourite Futanari video. The use of CGI, Lovita Fate playing a crazy woman mutating herself, the serum, the boyfriend subjected to it all, it’s borderline close to my idea of a perfect video. I...
  2. NeptuneMoon

(Parasited) The Mutation/Transformation

Before anything, I’d like to put a little disclaimer. I am aware that the odds of this style of video happening are very slim. This content simply hasn’t been done before in live-action, only in 2D and 3D animation, however the innovative content provided by these amazing creators have given me...
  3. NeptuneMoon

Parasited - Cult

This is probably going to be my last post for a while and I thought I’d leave one last idea I had in mind: I thought about the video from Relaxing Time, that people are aware of the parasites and what they can do. What if there are individuals who aren’t infected, but want to be? This video can...
  4. NeptuneMoon

Parasited - She Knows Best

Thought I’d include a Parasited idea that would follow the established formula and comparable to a script already mentioned by Sharpdream, though I’m going to change it a little. A few people have vocalises they only prefer female on female, I have so far really enjoyed the female and male...
  5. NeptuneMoon

Parasited - Metamorphosis

So far I've loved the new site, I don't know if users are allowed to put ideas for it here instead of Hentaied but since the forum tab led here I thought I'd might as well. This is just one idea I had that I'd love to see: The actress starts off looking unattractive and lacking confidence...