Search results

1. M

Idea script : Tentacles to the rescue

When I read this I thought it was going in a different direction lol. When she gets trapped and he's walking towards her, I thought the tentacles were going to swoop down, wrap her up, and pull her away from the bad guy, seemingly to safety however she finds that she is just going from one...
  2. M

New nightmare ;)

This is one of my favorite scenes from any movie. I know with copywrite laws you probably can't use Freddy Krueger, but creating a sort of similar monster would definitely work. One complaint I've always had with that scene is what he would have done after if she didn't get save. He'd...
  3. M

From The Beyond

I saw the little preview for this movie and I absolutely want it. I like the idea of the tentacles getting ahold of her and pulling her up into the coffin. That "capture," element is something I hope they do more of and I am really wanting to see how they do it here in this movie. With that...
  4. M

Nightmare coffee shop

I love this. I think the tentacles should be more mechanical than the organic ones they have. Robot tentacles.
  5. M

Clothed action

I have a preference for pantyhose and socks. I also don’t mind clothes being left on. As long as it’s believable such as pantyhose getting a bit torn from all the activity. That’s believable. A lot of times I see the clothes come off and it’s not that I don’t like the nudity, I do, but it’s more...
  6. M

Plants / vines

Everyone does plants…but not everyone does plants right. I think Hentaied has a lot of potential to get it right. When I say this I mean a lot of studios buy cheap plastic looking vines from a dollar store and uses that. It’s not even believable that those type of vibes would be effective in...
  7. M

Deadly Job

I can understand the death element being a turn off. But I know the vore element can also be a turn on, and I would love to see vore incorporated into these movies.
  8. M

Monster House idea

This honestly is such a really good script. My favorite scenarios are monster under the bed and monster in the closet and the fact that this has both makes it perfect. I really hope that it gets made. I would buy it as fast as I could. I would add, I hope she is wearing socks for at least part...