Search results

1. C

A real brainfuck!

Hey Mates, Just fund a video about a real brain fuck. They are using a kind of virus. Damn, it’s very crazy, disgusting, and daunting. Nothing for the weak minded! Stay healthy, mates! Sincerely, Captn Nemo, Capt’n of the Nautilus
  2. C

Any chance to delete the my account permanently

Hey Mates, Is there any chance to to delete my Forum's account here permanently? Thank you for your support. Happy New Year and stay healthy. Sincerely, Captn Nemo
  3. C

Steampunk topics?

Hey Mates, before I develop a full script, just a little question to the community: What do you think of a steampunk story. A female crew on a "Nautilus style" submarine looking for the tentacle queen in the ocean. Girls all in steampunk type uniforms or so... Thank you for your feedback...
  4. C

Inspiration from the older videos?

Hey Mates, okay, I`m pretty much new here at the forum, while I`m subscribing already some time. What you, Romero, and your team has built up is amazing. From an objective standpoint the videos get better and better. I love the new tentacles; they look so real. The little stories are...
  5. C

When the examination goes wrong!

Hey Mates, Great to have this forum here to share own ideas. As big fan of the older video, while being impressed by the new possibilities, I share my first idea combining the sexual tension from the older videos with the cool new props and locations you have. This detailed script uses some...