Search results

1. T

Gladiator / Mortal Kombat scenario

Hy friends :D What about a "fighting" scenario :D Our girls in sexy gladiator Outfits (gladiator Heels^^) or as sexy sonja blade in a mortal kombat themed style are ****** to fight against a tentacle monster in an arena and get overpowered by the creatures ? :D
  2. T

Tentacle pool :D

There are sooo many horror movie scenes that can be a perfect template for Hentaied :D There is one more Idea: I'm sure that some of you know the 1982 movie "Poltergeist" from Steven Spielberg. There is one very hot scene: That legendary pool scene in which the (oh yeah half naked :D :D :D )...
  3. T

Scene from "The Adventures of Sinbad "

There is one more interesting scene that can be filmed on Hentaied :D Do you know the ~1997 Sindbad series ? There is one Episode "Journey to Hell". They trie to walk on a cliff to reach the other side. But the wall behind the actors live and hands grab them from everywhere :D We could use that...
  4. T

Trapped in the tentacle tunnel :D

Hey there :D I'm sure that some of you know the Leprechaun Series with Warwick Davis. There is one Part known as "Space Platoon" "Leprechaun 4" or "Leprechaun in Space" (the Movie has different titles in different countries. In that movie there is one sexy Scene with Jessica Collins where she...
  5. T

Alien / Monster Hunter

Hy everyone :D I'm a big fan of the "Alien Hunter" series :D I would love to see a similar scenario but with different Outfits. Currently the girls mostly wear some sort of Catsuits or samurai fighter clothes. It would be great if one of the scenes could be shot in a sexy army or military...
  6. T

"Doom" Soldier Girl :D

Here is a new "Doom" inspired script :D Hope you like it :D There is an underground Lab somewhere on the Mars. A scientist and a soldier Girl capruted an evil creature and the Scientist is doning experiments on that captured Monster. The Objective of the soldier Girl is to protect the Scientist...
  7. T

New nightmare ;)

I'm sure that some of you remember the nightmare on Elm Street movie scenes with freddy sticking its demonic tentacle tongue out :D I'ts halloween time so i have some fresh ideas in my mind :D My idea is to do a similar "Nightmare on Elm Street" scene :D There are many freddy masks on Amazon ^^...
  8. T

Deadly Job

New idea of an Area 51 inspired theme :D One of our girls is working as a Secretary in a top secret Biolab which belogs to a professer who caught an Alien Species. She is wearing a sexy business Outfit (short Skirt with bare legs .. no pantyhose and sexy high Heels). Her Job is to do simple...
  9. T

Tentacle Sarlacc pit - Starwars themed scene :)

In the fist Starwars movies (Return of the Jedi) there is an interessting scene which fascinates me for decades: There is a plattform flying over a desert region and down below there is a Monster in the sand called "sarlacc pit". A tentacle monster which eats everything that falls down. My idea...