Search results

1. P

Processing Issue

This was on my android phone btw. If that matters.
  2. P

Processing Issue

When I try to purchase stuff on hentaied or the new site parasited it keeps me on the 3D secure authentication processing page. I tried starting over after like 20 30 minutes and still did the same stuff. Tried different cards too including a credit card.
  3. P

Female Possession.

Oh very nice whens the eta on the site being ready? Looking forward to more great content. Some of the best stuff on the internet. Worth every penny.
  4. P

Female Possession.

So building off the idea of the roommate video I think there is a lot of unexplored territory with female possession. Far as a script idea An alien parasite attacks a girl in a bathroom trying to crawl down her mouth. She fights resists. Eventually it wins and take over her body. Then the fun...
  5. P

Guide How to use Ideas/Scripts board🤔

Building off the idea of the roommate video I think it'd be fun to do more possession videos. One idea that comes to mind would be Girl at home or out in public, bathroom setting Alien slug/parasite jumps into her mouth to take over her body Girl fights but slowly succumbs to the possession...