Search results

1. J

Futa DNA

Just WOW ...
  2. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

It's not a Futanari, it's a shemale (no VAGINA here) !??
  3. J

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

A Futanari virus that turns an infected girl into a Futanari (her clitoris become a full fledged penis). And this Futanari will **** everything in front of her to satisfy her lust .....
  4. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

Obviously due to the limitation of using the lower half of male body... I hope that we will see something different soon. By the way, very happy to see JIA LISSA here :love:
  5. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

Finally someone that shares one of my Futanari perspectives (inclusion of vagina) ! Thanks for your opinion @Maxed
  6. J

[FUTANARI] Futanari.xxx All videos till 05/20/2022 except the 1st

I agree totally with everything you have said.
  7. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

Hello everyone, I hope that you are doing very well. I have some modest ideas and I hope that its will be of use in FUTANARI.XXX projects. There is two Futanari perspectives: A woman who was born with penis (with or without balls), so she will exploit her two genitals (female/male) in her sex...
  8. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

Hello everyone. I’m glad that this forum is heating up, and the Futanari enthusiasts still appearing. I want to add some ideas as a contribution for this project: The use of realistic silicone penis to do the job (to surpass the limitation encountered when using a REAL penis...). Concerning...
  9. J

Futanari.xxx discussion

Greeting to all Futanari community. It's my first ever posting here... FUTANARI.XXX is by all meaning a CHERISHED DREAM that comes to reality!! Thank you so much Romero and stuff for your hard work. Honestly, there is something that "I don’t like" here.... I know that every release contains a...