Search results

1. S

Under The Bed

Personally, I think this is the best film on this site. As soon as I saw this model's reactions and facial expressions, I knew it was an instant purchase. Every scene involving struggling, fighting to get away, etc needs to be modeled after the first 12 minutes of the video! That was AMAZING...
  2. S

Avoiding bad end restrictions

Hello! As the title suggests, I was doing some browsing around on another forum that features more bad-end type content, and how they have been getting around a lot of restrictions involving credit card companies and restricting the bad-end content. It seems like they have started adding a...
  3. S

From the Beyond Potential

With the most recent release of From the Beyond, there comes SO much potential, the camera work the angles, looks like theres potential for a Mimic type scene, a chest or closet or something pulls the model in, shot similarly to this; the buildup with the fear and tension to release; theres so...
  4. S

Parasited Idea

Hello! Another idea, this time for Parasited! Gonna need two models for this one. Model A and Model B Scene begins with Model A taking a bath when one of the parasites drops into the water from a vent above. She does not notice until it is too late when she feels something crawling into her...
  5. S

No link for Underthebed-time

The link for the early viewing for UnderTheBed-Time has not come up yet even with a pre-purchase?
  6. S

Sybian Prop

Have you guys thought about using a sybian with your videos? Perhaps using it and modifying/designing it in a way that it would make it fit in with the hentaied theme, perhaps arm tentacles that latch on to the model's thighs, pushing her down onto it, or leg rests that make it look like she is...
  7. S

Picture Perfect

Hello! Another idea here! This one takes place with the old attic scene, and a large picture frame/ mirror under a tarp (cg or otherwise) The scene starts with our model going up to an attic, exploring around with many things covered by tarps/plastic. She gets to the other end of the room and...
  8. S

Different Props

Hello! A common topic I see when im browsing around tends to be some different props besides the tentacles we already have. And of course the recent addition of the "facehugger" type prop. What if there was some props for "implied" use. For example, in some tentacle hentai theres the "corrupted...
  9. S

Bedtime: Self Bondage Suprise

Hello again! Came up with another Bedtime-esque idea featuring a little self bondage as the title states. The premise is that our model is setting up a bondage suprise for her SO, so that when they come home, they will find our model tied to the bed ready for them. The scene starts with our...
  10. S

Crowdfunding Props/Things I'd love to see

I had an idea for another type of crowdfunding, and I was just thinking about what tentacle hentai type things/Tropes I'd love to see personally. -More struggling/Trying to run away but dragged somewhere instead of straight transition to nude/blackroom -Softvore/Meatwall (arms and legs in...
  11. S

Cum Bath

So had another idea, no clue how doable it would be but we'll see! We have our model, shes getting ready for bed, and show wants to take a shower. She enters the bathroom in her underwear, and starts to strip. She enters the shower and start showering, when tentacles start to come up from the...
  12. S

Bedtime Facehugs

Can I just say I LOVE the fact that there is an upcoming new Bedtime related video? I know I talked about it in my bedtime under the bed script idea, but I want to reiterate that I am so happy that theres basically a Bedtime series coming out, 100% will be prepurchasing!
  13. S

Monster House idea

Hello all! First script/idea but I REALLY loved Bedtime, I really wanted to expand on the idea, so I present my Monster House idea. A girl enters the scene with the premise that shes house-sitting for the night, was told to never go into one specific room. Its late at night, shes in her...
  14. S

Vore/cocoon/inside monster

Hello! First post here on the forum, I was just curious after seeing all the new crowdfunding and some of the previews, I remember seeing a forum post talking about some type of inside a monster/pulled inside by tentacles/cocoon type scene. Do any of these upcoming videos have anything along...