Search results

1. H

Another idea for additional CG special effects to enhance Hentaied's videos.

As we all know, Hentaied has been trying to branch out into crowdfunded videos with additional CG animation blended with live action to increase the production value. I have mentioned in the recent past about using carefully integrated and inter-cut digital double stand-in's and computer...
  2. H

Rae Lil Black is your best actress yet!

Not only is she deliciously voluptuous and super cute, but she really throws herself into the acting part (though, not the dialog delivery part - maybe work with her on that more or minimize her dialog if that's just not her strong suit) when the monster starts doing its thing. Make her sex...
  3. H

Discord board down?

Hi, For the last two or so days, I have not been able to connect with the Discord chat boards via my computer. Anyone else having this issue?
  4. H

Purple Bitch -Arcade Part 1

From the Discord board... I hate to be "that person," but I wasn't quite as impressed with the Purple Bitch video. The CG animation was stiff and the creature seemed superimposed rather than integrated into the scene. The tentacle sex part wasn't as good as past efforts in terms of artistry...
  5. H

"Up in the Sky" Tribute Movie Idea

Thinking over the "Up in the Sky" clip.. with a high quality special effects assist, a mini movie could be made where we have a scenario where the captured girl jogger has her vaginal and overall endurance tested by the alien monsters (for an unknown purpose) from one tentacle or other type of...
  6. H

Monster Hentai Ideas

Since Japanese creature hentai covers a variety of genres, I would also like to see more than just rubber dildo-type tentacle sex. Monster hentai, including tentacle monsters, would be a great one to explore and one that, I believe, would set you apart from other adult sites. The opportunities...