Search results

1. T

Romero, what if HENTAIED had unlimited budget?

This post is directly adressed to our great director :) Dear Romero, let's imagine HENTAIED had an almost unlimited budget, what your dream video would look like? What would be the scenario, setting, etc? I'm sure lot of fans here would love to read what you have in mind! Cheers
  2. T

Crowdfunding Props/Things I'd love to see

Totally aligned with you all! I'd absolutly love all the things you mentioned, especially the "More struggling/Trying to run away but dragged somewhere", "Softvore/Meatwall", and girl held in midair by tentacles, it would be so cool! All these ideas could really help to build-up sexual tension...
  3. T

Monster House idea

Love every parts of this idea !
  4. T

"Up in the Sky" Tribute Movie Idea

Hey HentaiLover, I truly love your idea! Before the actual penetration, it would be super interesting to have scenes where the monster is toying with her as you said. She's scared, her clothes almost completely ripped off, and try to hide here and there while the monster is somewhat...
  5. T

Adventure-like progressive scenario

Hey there, newbie here! First of all, thank you for the creation of this very niche but great content, you (directors and the girls) made an amazing work there! Here's my idea: I would love to see a video with a progressive plot, with highly erotic content, rather than jumping directly at...