Search results

1. Stuckboi007

Trapped in the tentacle tunnel :D

This could be one of the new Monster hunter series Hentaied makes or it could be a series on Plant Vs. Cunts. I'd love to see it. With the girl being the aggressor. Sometimes she goes looking for trouble and doesn't like what she finds. Even like the scenes where the tentacles come in from all...
  2. Stuckboi007

Trapped in the tentacle tunnel :D

This is a great idea. I always thought of the idea as an alien using like webbing or slime to immobilize its prey. Like the more she struggles the more ensnared she becomes. The tentacles then can have their way.
  3. Stuckboi007

Old Mandy Morbid Vid

Anyboy remember the old Mandy Morbid Tentacle attack vid? Be great to get a remix of this. This was very hot. https://motherless.com/AD0CD1E
  4. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Very well written Raven. This got my imagination going. You're really good at this.
  5. Stuckboi007

Robot Content

I saw some old clips similar to this on Clips4sale. It was about a wife trying to destroy her husband's robot that he built on the garage. The robot revolted and ended up making her a sex slave.
  6. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Raven this would make a great movie. I can see this having many parts to it thanks to your writing. Great work. The translation was still great. It made total sense to me.
  7. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Agreed. Wow we have that in common. I write fetish scripts and pay to have them brought to life. Of course I am an amateur. Been doing it for about 3 years now. But this sounds like a great idea Raven. Please let me know if you'd like any input. I look forward to reading it. 😁
  8. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

And of course it is too late for the student once the story has began. The librarian has to keep this up. The alien demands it. Sacrifice of unruly girls is the only thing that keeps the alien's thirst quenched. 😈
  9. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Also instead of the librarian being the innocent one maybe she could be the antagonist of the series whilst luring unruly girls to their fate sacrificing them to the alien that lives in the bookcase.
  10. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Oh I like. I can see this becoming a series on Hentaied. Romero sir if your reading this.....
  11. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Oh I like that idea with the goth girl. Maybe she loses control over the tentacles and they turn on her. They both are at the mercy of the slime tendrils. Be a good opportunity for a mature and younger duo.
  12. Stuckboi007

Librarian Tentacles

Saw this on Twitter. Could be a great idea to pull of the sexy librarian look.
  13. Stuckboi007

Stuck tentacles

Thanks for that. I'll probably still get it. I love sticky scenes that show the stretch and pull of the sticky substance.
  14. Stuckboi007

Robot Content

I'd love to see a robot girl get attacked by tentacles. Sort of a change of pace. Like the robot girl doesn't understand what the tentacles want and causes her systems to overload and give in to the tentacles. I'd love to the confusion and curiosity as her systems try and analyze what is...
  15. Stuckboi007

Stuck tentacles

I never purchased "Filled Up". I never knew there was a stuck scene there.
  16. Stuckboi007

Stuck tentacles

Yes webbing is definitely sticky. Some kind of a spider tentacle monster.
  17. Stuckboi007

Stuck tentacles

Yes exactly. The concept of this comes from the JAV movies. They use it more than anyone.
  18. Stuckboi007

Stuck tentacles

As an idea. I've seen it been entertained on a few videos. But stickier slime. The models used have sold the idea of being stuck. Stickier slime will help make it more believable. Think about an alien monster. How would it trap its victims? Sticky slime trap or spewing sticky spit on her making...