Search results

1. S

Videos set in a bed

Yeah, i think it adds to the tension as well as looking sexy when it's falling away from the actress.
  2. S

How we develop ideas / scripts ideas from the forum

SMH. I have just* sent a tweet after making attempts to log-on to the DISCORD forgetting I have an account here! 🤦‍♂️ "Hey @Hentaied1, Congratulations on your content and growth! I'm a big fan and in the meantime trying to battle with DISCORD to verify my details (via mobile) to ask this...
  3. S

Tentacle Catchers: Hunter Becomes ...

I felt that the dream sequence from 'Ghostbusters' could lend itself to a Hentied version. Three woman could be asleep after catching an unknown tentacle creature... Exhausted are now asleep when this thing escapes from either a containment like unit, trap even a jar and starts to crawl into...
  4. S

a fateful/fatal present

I love the above ideas and of course a nod to 'Ghostbusters' is always welcomed. I felt that the dream sequence could lend itself to a Hentied version. Three woman could be asleep after catching an unknown tentacle creature. Exhausted are now asleep when the thing escapes from either a...
  5. S

Haunted house

Nice idea, I had a similar thought after reading into the hand scene in the 80s film 'Labyrinth'. It was to get around the idea of something unseen undressing the characters. Also raised a post you might enjoy when I first joined the forum.
  6. S

Invisibility & Ghostly Like Henti

I've started to read the forum abit more and seen a few links and threads on the subject.
  7. S

Invisibility & Ghostly Like Henti

Hey, I'm pleased to have found this content, group and a forum with like-minded people! ... BTW does this genre lend itself to things like invisibility or ghost like scenarios? I enjoy something called spectophilla, difficult to explain the appeal and could be here all year trying (find the...