Search results

1. Vendetta

Sonya Blaze Crowdfunding, BTS package

Was there a BTS package for the Sonya Blaze crowdfund? I crowdfunded this as well, but I don't think I ever received any BTS stuff.
  2. Vendetta

Crowdfunding Props/Things I'd love to see

Another prop I think might have potential is a tentacle with a retractable head. Something like that has been used in JAVs before, here's an example: A tentacle prop like this could be useful to simulate deep penetration without hurting the actress.
  3. Vendetta

I've seen JAV Tentacle movies use what looks like a kind of tentacle platform to hold girls in the air. Is something like this feasible?
  4. Vendetta

I too agree that using crowdfunding for new props is a great idea! Personally, I'd like to see tentacle nipple suckers, flesh walls or tentacle-filled monster stomachs, and I'd really love to see if there's a way to make a prop that would allow a girl to be held in midair by tentacles, or at...
  5. Vendetta

Nipples and Navels

Is there any chance of doing breast cumflation in a video in the future? It'd be awesome to see a scene like this rendered in live-action:
  6. Vendetta

Los Angeles girls

Someone needs to tell Violet Myers that Hentaied has a studio in LA now. I think she'd be a great fit for the site.
  7. Vendetta

Cosplaying "known characters"?

I posted a similar thread to this regarding making adaptations of existing Hentai in live action: https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/licensed-adaptations-of-hentai-anime-games-manga.111/ No one responded to it though😭 I too am curious if copyright is the big hurdle, or something else...
  8. Vendetta

Licensed Adaptations of Hentai Anime/Games/Manga

What does everyone think about live-action adaptations of hentai properties? I know there a have been a few Japanese adaptations made in the past (La Blue Girl, Taimanin Asagi, etc...) However, I feel they have never really been able to live up to their source material. That's where I think...