Search results

1. M

Infection

I'm a fan of both old and new. I like both the black and skin texture and black parasites. I like the thickness of the new slime but would like it to be a bit more oozy. Maybe not a huge fan of the green. I like my slime either clear or black. I do like the new contacts. There's a lot of...
  2. M

Parasited: Sauna Surprise

My request has been answered with this one, white eyes the entire time! So much more of a turn on for me! Very happy.
  3. M

Parasited eyes

While I respect CGI and the versatility it brings, I'm still so much more a practical effects person. It just looks better. That's why I love the work they do here so much. Real actors with "real" tentacles. You can get a really high quality pair of sclera lenses from a reputable supplier these...
  4. M

TENTACLES SEX TOYS MERCHANDISE

This is pretty hack, because it's hard to cut silicone, but it works pretty decent. I started, with what I suspect you folks do, by just hacking off the bottom to get the length I wanted. But that blunt edge filled my mouth up too much and there was really no good place for my tongue so I...
  5. M

TENTACLES SEX TOYS MERCHANDISE

Very excited about what is to come. Personally I'm more a fan of the suction cup style and would love to see some mouth accessories. The scene from the Agatha Vega vid where Jia is just standing there with a cum dripping tentacle out of her mouth is one of the hottest things. I've modified one...
  6. M

Parasited eyes

I absolutely love when the infection changes their eyes, but why do they always change back? I would much prefer it to be a permanent change. Also would love to see them fully blacked out. Black scleras is one of the hottest things as it screams soulless.
  7. M

Buying tentacles?

First I just need to say that I'm completely in love with this site. Checks so many boxes for me and love how well done the videos are. I was wondering if it's possible to buy these tentacles anywhere? I would love to have some of my own to play with. Even more so, one hanging out of my mouth...