Search results

1. L

Gift Cards

Is it possible to get Gift Cards as an alternative method of payment, on your other sites besides Hentaied? It is the only payment method I can use, other than Paypal, for on-line purchases (on any website). Preferably Plants vs Cunts, and Parasited. I'm sure I am not the only user who has...
  2. L

Tomb Raided

This concept is a parody on Tomb Raider, The Mummy, Indiana Jones and the Uncharted games. A team of Archaeologists are exploring a newly discovered (Alien) tomb. The team trigger booby traps and are left with no choice, but to run deeper into the tomb, getting separated. You could split it in...
  3. L

Cosplay?

Hi. I remember a while back, some users had mentioned adding cosplay scenes with the tentacles (though I can't find the post). I was wondering if there were any plans to follow through with the idea? I know Jill Valentine from Resident Evil was a popular suggestion, with her getting fucked by...
  4. L

Amber Stark

I'd love to see Amber Stark, Scarlett Sage and Samantha Hayes. However, since Amber Stark is relatively new to the industry, she would probably be easier to book (She can be booked through @DannySeason (on Twitter) at ATMLA).