Search results

1. L

Gift Cards

Is it possible to get Gift Cards as an alternative method of payment, on your other sites besides Hentaied? It is the only payment method I can use, other than Paypal, for on-line purchases (on any website). Preferably Plants vs Cunts, and Parasited. I'm sure I am not the only user who has...
  2. L

Tomb Raided

This concept is a parody on Tomb Raider, The Mummy, Indiana Jones and the Uncharted games. A team of Archaeologists are exploring a newly discovered (Alien) tomb. The team trigger booby traps and are left with no choice, but to run deeper into the tomb, getting separated. You could split it in...
  3. L

Payment Options

Same. I can't use my cards on-line and gift cards were the only way I could use Hentaied.com Is there a reason the option was removed or is it a bug? Would love to have the option to use gift cards on all sites.
  4. L

Cosplay?

Hi. I remember a while back, some users had mentioned adding cosplay scenes with the tentacles (though I can't find the post). I was wondering if there were any plans to follow through with the idea? I know Jill Valentine from Resident Evil was a popular suggestion, with her getting fucked by...
  5. L

Guide How to use Girls board 🤔

Agreed! She seems perfect for Hentaied videos.
  6. L

Parasited website

Same. I can't understand why there is different payment options for each of the 3 sites. Being able to use Paypal or gift cards would be a great benefit.
  7. L

Amber Stark

I'd love to see Amber Stark, Scarlett Sage and Samantha Hayes. However, since Amber Stark is relatively new to the industry, she would probably be easier to book (She can be booked through @DannySeason (on Twitter) at ATMLA).
  8. L

Guide How to use Girls board 🤔

I'd love to see Amber Stark, Scarlett Sage and Samantha Hayes. However, since Amber Stark is relatively new to the industry, she would probably be easier to book (She can be booked through @DannySeason (on Twitter) at ATMLA).
  9. L

Parasited website

As others have already asked: Is there a plan to allow us to access Parasited.com using Gift Cards, like we can for Hentaied.com? It would really help a lot, as I too can't use any of my Bank Cards.