Search results

1. Wolfmurke13

Leana Lovings in Hentaied stories

I see that she did something for Parisited, so I really hope she is game for other stuff. She's a solid performer. Hopefully you can work her into some Hentaied stuff, maybe a little vore action with her being sucked on and tentacle fucked in the mouth of something unnamable tentacled horror...
  2. Wolfmurke13

Tentacle suspension

Personally , I wish we could see that more here. Models being held up, while being penetrated anime style, double wrapped around waist/ torso. I understand it would require bigger, beefier tentacles (with anchoring and proper safety padding in case something busts holding up a model). But you...
  3. Wolfmurke13

But... It looks like Poop.

I've seen people noting in previous posts about the "through" penetrations, that it doesn't look sexy. And the egg laying stuff just doesn't look sexy. IMO they are not being blunt enough describing it, especially after the video posted this afternoon. It looks like the models are taking a...
  4. Wolfmurke13

No new video this week?

Doesn't look like there is a a new video going to be released since that "feature" was released last week, what is up with that?
  5. Wolfmurke13

Vineman: Plant-man seeks to deflower

This is something i was working on for a bit. My sexed up homage to creations like Man-Thing (M) and Swamp Thing (DC). Sex Science Research Exsperiment gone wrong turns man into plant ****** hybrid with insatiable need to fuck & pollonate women. The Vineman/ formerly Dr. Ted...
  6. Wolfmurke13

Tentacle Lube

Tentacle Lube We open on front of a garage, as a engine steaming luxury sedan sedan breaks down, and pulls close to the doors. Lights are on inside. “Damn it, not now! I just want to go home, stupid piece of junk!” Driver was an sexy middle aged woman in business attire, she enters the...
  7. Wolfmurke13

Emma Bugg

Have to admit, her two scenes so far look great. Was thinking of her when writing my Tentacle script idea as one of the girls.
  8. Wolfmurke13

Number 50 London

A notorious, 100's of years old haunted flat in England with a reputation of having a Tentacled Horror that Inspired HP Lovecraft has a special secret Air BNB that allows certain special guests to stay at the apartment to test their tolerance for the otherworldly. It's real location was lost...