Pro/Positive alien impregnation video

I love the peril and captured/abducted tentacle videos a lot.. But something we haven't seen in a while, and since you started doing impregnation/egg laying videos is some pro/positive alien/girl videos.

I'd love to see a video of one of the girls seeking out an alien becsue she's heard what a pleasurable experience it is being an alien incubator. Maybe going into the dangerous alien cave because she's got a fantasy about being impregnated by and carrying the larvae/eggs of an alien. Kind of a forbidden fetish on her part.

Would love to actually hear some positive hot dialog like "Give me your alien babies!" or "I want to feel your brood growing inside me!" or "Fill me with your eggs"!, "I want to feel your larvae filling me up!" and just lots of pro/positive impregnation talk. Really lean into it. ;)

I think that would be really hot, exploring it as a taboo pairing that she's fetishized.

Just a thought I'd love to see given the hentaied touch. ;)

I like it.. I'd be happy just seeing a impreg fetish short. But also a build up series would be awesome too. I just didn't want to be too elaborate because I feel they've been getting so many good ideas from these forums that if I made it complex it might not bubble to the top ;)

I was trying to keep it as a short and sweet simple short so it might see the light of day. ;)

CoWHentaied

What an idea... !!!

@Lostarion ... I think some kind of relationship (despite the fact how much I love that topic) would be misplaced here since the goal of the woman is just getting impregnated .. fucked.. wherever from whatever ... sort of! I think we should should focus more on:
- how did she got those wishes ...
- how hot makes her the idea of getting fucked an impregnated
- what is she willing to do to succeed and all her feelings around it!
and even more important why should the unknown monster do it

Maybe it starts with a dream of her getting fucked/impregnated (multiple short quick scenes about some action) and she wakes up dripping wet.. shocked by herself about it but still thinking about it... even after a releaving orgasm... what intensifys her wish even more.. up to the point she can stand it anymore....
after some research she read about a cave with monsters which noone ever made em cum cause it was some kind of too much for all of them and since she's a little bit on the rough side. And right now she's willing to do anything to reach her goal. So she's on her way..
She is standing in front of the "cave" .. a small hole leading into it... she needs to crawl.
In the cave just one Tentacle.. what... and she's going right onto it and blowing it ... liking it. She's stroking it and recieving a load and since her wish she's not wasting a single drop and swallows it all and continues to suck it (And here the monster wakes up and showing all of his parts) Grabbing her, feeling her .. she cant believe her eyes and right at the moment when the monster notices she pulling the tentacles inside her in every way possible .. it does nuts ... Now she feels why everyone else gave up but it makes her even more horny ... (action action action) ...
One tentacle is right at her mouth ... oh yes fill me up (cool sensual monster name) ... and the tentacle goes into her throat und cumming right into .. she tries to hold all of it but the gag reflex made her cough.. and she continues to enjoy all coming loads into her.. combined with all expressions suggested by @nommeduplume

Just a thought which came to me reading that idea ..

CoWHentaied

@CoWHentaied. Great Idea with the cave and monster waking. It would be really a thrilling movie. Maybe the idea with the long term relationship might be too "ordinary" or boring.
@nommeduplume. I absolutely love your idea with the spaceport hooker! Maybe this could be the final taboo for the hooker? What do you think. Anyhow, the spaceport hooker would be really something I would love to see realized!
I wouldn't say too ordinary nor boring .. in another context (like we have some ideas in this forum) ...it would be so stunning ... (I'm desperatly waiting for such release toooooo.. a girl really wanna feel IT and going with it... and loving it.. )

Spaceport hooker... now you got my attention 🤩 Did I miss something or is it your "interpretation" of this scenario?