Recent content by tentacle_fan

1. T

Tentacle pool :D

Ohhh YEAH :D That sounds great :D I think that the "pool" could also be made very smaller because of the high production costs. It could also be made as a smaller muddy pit but i would love to see some skeleton props in that muddy hole to make it more creepy and "grave like" :D Like in horror...
  2. T

Gladiator / Mortal Kombat scenario

Hy friends :D What about a "fighting" scenario :D Our girls in sexy gladiator Outfits (gladiator Heels^^) or as sexy sonja blade in a mortal kombat themed style are ****** to fight against a tentacle monster in an arena and get overpowered by the creatures ? :D
  3. T

Tentacle pool :D

There are sooo many horror movie scenes that can be a perfect template for Hentaied :D There is one more Idea: I'm sure that some of you know the 1982 movie "Poltergeist" from Steven Spielberg. There is one very hot scene: That legendary pool scene in which the (oh yeah half naked :D :D :D )...
  4. T

Scene from "The Adventures of Sinbad "

Yeah exactly :D We can use both hands and tentacles coming out of that slimy wall :D From the sides of the wall and rising from the ground :D The girl should wear sexy clothes like hotpants ... Our girl could play a climber exploring a secret cave. Not knowing that this cave is a living nest...
  5. T

Scene from "The Adventures of Sinbad "

There is one more interesting scene that can be filmed on Hentaied :D Do you know the ~1997 Sindbad series ? There is one Episode "Journey to Hell". They trie to walk on a cliff to reach the other side. But the wall behind the actors live and hands grab them from everywhere :D We could use that...
  6. T

Trapped in the tentacle tunnel :D

Same here :D From the first time i saw that scene me deepest wish was to see Jessica in that strippt version of her outfit much further (maybe the entire movie :D ). And i wished that the Monster in that tunnel grabbed her incredible sexy naked bare legs with hands or tentacles instead of...
  7. T

Ohhh yeah thank you sooo much :D And if possible: Short Outfits please like Hotpants or Camouflage Shorts (if this is filmed as a military Scene):love: :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  8. T

There could also some props inside the tunnel to make it more creepy :D Skeletons with Spiderwebs and Slime with tentacles :D That would be a fantastic scene :D
  9. T

Ohh yeah that sounds perfect. An alien hunter who wants to destroy the nest :D Hope that such a scene could be produced :) :)
  10. T

Fully agree :) I loved that scene from the first time i saw that movie :) But i also like slime and slimy tentacles so i thin that could be a perfect Scene for hentaied to match that elements together. Tunnel with a claustrophobic Situation... Slime from the walls or webs to immobilize our poor...
  11. T

Hey there :D I'm sure that some of you know the Leprechaun Series with Warwick Davis. There is one Part known as "Space Platoon" "Leprechaun 4" or "Leprechaun in Space" (the Movie has different titles in different countries. In that movie there is one sexy Scene with Jessica Collins where she...
  12. T

Alien / Monster Hunter

Hy everyone :D I'm a big fan of the "Alien Hunter" series :D I would love to see a similar scenario but with different Outfits. Currently the girls mostly wear some sort of Catsuits or samurai fighter clothes. It would be great if one of the scenes could be shot in a sexy army or military...
  13. T

"Doom" Soldier Girl :D

Here is a new "Doom" inspired script :D Hope you like it :D There is an underground Lab somewhere on the Mars. A scientist and a soldier Girl capruted an evil creature and the Scientist is doning experiments on that captured Monster. The Objective of the soldier Girl is to protect the Scientist...
  14. T

Official release in 28280 days

Hope that the scene with cherry kiss (alien hunter) is also released soon :love: :love:
  15. T

New nightmare ;)

If there is a copyright issue we can simply rename him to.... Fred :D There are also much Freddy Maks available on Amazon for example so there is no need to construct own Facemasks :D Yeah fully agree :D I also thought many times about whats going on if she is not saved from the tongue :D We...