Recent content by RavenPax

1. RavenPax

A Hentaied game ?

The other day I had this idea : what about a Hentaied game ? I know it would be expensive to do and the hentaied team may not be able to do this for now, but we can still discuss it, I think. So, what genre would fit better ? An action/RPG kind of game ? I can see this idea that our caracter...
  2. RavenPax

Guide Labians [Freeze]

I don't think it's a racist problem. I think it's more like there is barely no men on the other site and they wanted to have more heterosexual scenes. On the other hand, I agree with you that having scene with only women or women controling men from time to time could be interesting and refreshing
  3. RavenPax

Scheduled videos

Maybe they keep the video for valentine's day ? :unsure:
  4. RavenPax

Breaking Point [Hentaied]

That's a great story :) The plot is really cool and I think it's new to hentaied, so it's could be refreshing if it was adapted some day.
  5. RavenPax

Tops and flops (2023 edition)

For @Addax93 "All it can Eat" was definetly a step up in the production of the scenes. It's really great to see the team going in a more "cinematographic" way. For @ADHJ The horror an br_tal aspect is something that goes well with all the "alien tentacles attacking helpless girls". As for...
  6. RavenPax

Veronica Leal is excellent, and she can do double and triple penetration wich is something I find very impressive. The Patient seems to have a good story and setting. From the Sky seems to have a good story too. As for the worst, I see a pattern here : you didn't like the stories that were too...
  7. RavenPax

Scheduled videos

It happens frequently that the friday release comes out saturday. So there's nothing to worry about ;)
  8. RavenPax

Hi everyone one ! ☺️ It's the end of the year and I wanted to make a disscussion about all the videos Hentaied and the other site have released this year for everyone one to disscuss their favorite/ least favortie acting performances, sexual scenes, scenarios, camera works, etc. Feel free to...
  9. RavenPax

Couple of Ideas: Anime cosplay site or cosplay in sites. Japanese ghost horror. Danger Room. 5 ideas.

Love n°3 and 4. And you made me think about a thing : an escape room type of site, but the girl has to do sexual things (she needs to unlock a vibrator and have an orgasm with it, she has to make a guy cum in less than x minutes, etc...) in order to escape the room. I don't know if it's...
  10. RavenPax

busty espionage

That's a great story ! Catsuits are so sexy they could do some great erotics shots showing her cleavage trought the outfit. Definitly a good idea you've got. (y)
  11. RavenPax

Tomb Raided

Seems like a good idea. I dont think we saw that kind of story on Hentaied yet. The only problem is that it may cost a lot a be unafordable for now, but when possible, I would like to see it. :)
  12. RavenPax

Ridiculous rivers of cum

I like it. I think it's part of the fetish. But I can see why you don't like that stuff. And, for the cum, don't you think it's one pretty clothe to wear ? A girl wearing only cum on her body is somehow exiting in it's own way, no ? :devilish:
  13. RavenPax

Why no new anal content?

I understand that you like anal scene (I do too), but why no anal for a few month should be a "step back" ? I think it's great that they don't always follow the same patterns with each video. And, also, not all actresses like or want to do anal. But, who knows, maybe the next video (or a bunch...
  14. RavenPax

Librarian Tentacles

Still shaken by spasms of pleasure that she savors with her eyes closed, she doesn't hear Ellen coming back. - This has gone beyond your expectations, hasn't it? Surprised, Liz opens her eyes and sees two bare feet. She looks up to see that Ellen is standing in front of her, completely...
  15. RavenPax

Librarian Tentacles

Here it is : the last episode of "The Librarian". First of all, I'd like to thank all those who have read theses episodes. Secondly, I'd like to thank you for your encouraging messages. Finally, I had to cut this chapter into two posts because it exceeded the limit. I apologize for the...