Recent content by Maxed

1. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

I was thinking since Rae lil black made an appearance and Futanarixxx is exploring this fetish. It would be cool if they did the things like mating press etc, but also did footjob as well.
  2. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

I hope the people over at futanarixxx really take inspiration from JAV videos as most of their work is pretty good.
  3. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

I'd like to see Rae lil black get mating press by a futanari, that would be awesome.
  4. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

For Mating press here's a video reference from JAV (japanese adult video) https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=dasd00812/ Below is a picture reference for 'Mating Press'. Below is a reference for amazon position and here is a video reference for amazon position...
  5. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

I also hope Futanarixxx does more positions too like the ol "Mating Press" or "Amazon". etc. I saw the newest video but sadly the previews only elude to it only being a blowjob (which is cool an all but I like more intense action).
  6. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

Of course, I prefer it because Futanari is supposed to be a female who happens to have both but I also just like seeing it as well.
  7. M

Futanari.xxx discussion

New to the forum but I just wanted to share my opinion about the cool new site "Futanarixxx". I really do hope you add back the Vagina because when it comes to Futanari, you're supposed to have both reproductive organs and imo it's also visually appealing too + things could also be added with...