Recent content by LordGabe

1. L

Official release in 28280 days

Well that is good to hear. I will be looking forward to it when it does release. I will have to make sure I get that download link since I paid for it already.
  2. L

Official release in 28280 days

At this point it's not a bug. The Pre-Purchase button has been greyed out and no longer clickable. I'm happy they did that since it has no clear release date. Nobody should give money for a video that has been in the upcoming section for months and a bunch of other videos are being released...
  3. L

Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

Well I got my email and they said "Thank you for contacting us! I am sorry for the late release but please do not worry about the expiration of the link, will automatically reactivate when the video will be ready!" Well I was told the same thing from PICCOLOKOALA. I guess I will wait and see if...
  4. L

Pre-Purchased a video and link will expire before the actual video will be released.

So just wanted to update on the whole situation. Since last time. I said the video I paid for hadn't released yet (Toilet Encounter 3). It's now only 4 days left until my pre-purchased video expires and sadly a different video gets released again. I know this is kind of unnecessary and I already...
  5. L

Thanks for the help. Will definitely follow up with the email if I need it.
  6. L

So not sure if it will change. But at the moment. I pre-purchased Toilet Encounters 3 with an undetermined release date. I didn't mind since I bought the video quite early and the expiration for the link was set to Oct.11.2022. Today is Sep 16. Still a bit of time for the video to come out. Most...