Recent content by Ivy

1. I

[BTS] .. Collecting ideas ... for later poll

I think an interview is a great place to start, with a few questions for them to answer, maybe have a poll of questions that we may want to vote on here on the forum. I think a few short videos of what happens while they are filming, and I think a lot of people would be interested in the models...
  2. I

Violette & Blue: Part 1 .. The Introduction of T (images)

That's awesome! I absolutely love Alya and I'm starting to really like Stephany too! Great casting and I'm sure that it will be an amazing scene! I'm wondering if there might be some bts? It's always so cool to see those girls as themselves (not acting or in character)!
  3. I

Comics/dojinshi

I can't wait! Personally, I love a continued story! If anyone reads my posts, they'd know I have a thing for superheroines being broken down! The thing I would ask though, is that since you are collaborating with people from Japan (which is great), what makes the Hentaied comix different from...
  4. I

Comics/dojinshi

Thanks @PICCOLOKOALA Out of interest, how were you thinking about which stories to produce? Will each of them be a series of continued stories? Or will they all be individual?
  5. I

Comics/dojinshi

Hi guys I'm wondering how everyone feels about some of the ideas presented in this forum in the form of comics/dojinshi. While not every idea can end up as a scene, it may be of interest to a lot of people here to have it shown in one form or another.
  6. I

Voodoo

Hi all, I have an idea for a scene that can go either one of two ways. It revolves around the idea of the voodoo doll. The second is something I thought of seeing Amirah Adara and Tiffany Tatum's new scene. 1.) The scene opens with the view of a voodoo doll, the narrator explains that voodoo...
  7. I

Sweet Dreams

Oops, I didn't make that part clear. She stayed over at Jia's place. The lab setting was to introduce the idea of the tentacles to her friend. The staying over part would all be at Jia's place. As for Naomi Swann, definitely #4 on the list. Would never put her before the others, but having...
  8. I

Sweet Dreams

I am actually thinking that the Jia Lab videos are fantastic. It's proven to be very popular and that people like the idea of a theme. I've talked about maybe having another one (Sybilism with Sybil) but since Kyler Quinn was shot, I would like to see a bit more with Americans (especially...
  9. I

Sweet Dreams

A simple idea. What do you think? Jia is in her lab and gets a call from her friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. She meets up with Jia at her lab and Jia tries to comfort her but she can't. Her friend misses her boyfriend, but most of all, she misses the sex she used to have everyday...
  10. I

Series

I love her scenes with Nancy A, but I think Sybilism would be better than the other one.
  11. I

Series

How about Sybology with Sybil (instead of symbology)
  12. I

Series

So it's kind of like the same book, but different chapters are different videos of the same series, each a different time period. I like that!
  13. I

Series

Ahh, I see. You're definitely right. Romero has made a really good balance so far. For the specific series based on The Book, I think that we could actually do a different version of #3. Instead of Jia collecting girls by the same book, she could have a series of books, each getting a girl in a...
  14. I

Series

As an idea, I really like it. The fact that a girl can be hypnotized by a book definitely has my approval. While I always had mixed feelings about Lottie, I feel she was a good choice. From the perspective on a series, I think it can be done in a few ways. 1. Alternative girl: Similar idea...
  15. I

Series

I totally agree. Yukki Amey is completely new to me and I am so excited to see new talent on here. Also so glad whenever I see new videos of Jia and Alya Stark too! In terms of the "reshoot", I think you are right. But the Alternative Versions is a great idea. It kind of reminds me of Life...