Recent content by gloodood

1. G

Trapped in Sticky Gluey Slime with Egg Laying or Vore

That's gunge, which is definitely slimy and has some gunky and messy properties. It's used a lot by the WAM community, too. I think what better illustrates the truly sticky nature of something is more what you would find here: https://umd.net/download_info/dixie-fully-nude-turns-to-bubble-gum...
  2. G

Yep. Exactly. And there's tons of different experiments one can do to achieve a specific consistency, although a lot of it is trial and error. I think the simplest is to simply do something where you sort of let the stuff "dry out" a little bit just to thicken it more. Sometimes it takes a...
  3. G

Yeah, I know. A lot of times it's more just bukakke which is really not the same consistency. You really need something that's thicker. Above all, it needs to be stringy such that it clings to skin, stretches without breaking too much for a convincing look, and there's enough of it to really...
  4. G

Personally slippery isn't really my kink. For me, it's the binding and clinging nature of the goop effectively working as adhesive rubber bands in a sense. It's a form of bondage that is especially perilous because it isn't even a matter of getting entangled in it like vines or tentacles. Merely...
  5. G

Hi, there. Just discovered this place today. Amazing stuff! A subset of Hentai involves a creature launching sticky fluids at a victim from a distance, covering them in the stuff and ensnaring them in the adhesive substance. They can try to pull out of it, but stretchy strands keep them in...