Recent content by Dax

1. Dax

Anal Spawn: A beachtrip to remember

I'll be adapting the script if any of you have any inputs, I'd love to hear what you think. However I can't seem to edit it right now. There are also quite a lot of spelling mistakes, I'll rectifiy them when I have the chance.
  2. Dax

Once again, Maria comes by. She opens her eyes. Her head feels heavy, like she has been drinking all night. It takes a while for her to notice. She is on her knees, bent over, her arms stuck in between her legs. Her bum sticking up in the air. She burps and a glob of semen rolls from her mouth...
  3. Dax

Maria slows down as she gets closer to the overhaging cliff. "Woah..." It is much larger up close than it looked from a distance. She turns the corner and stares directly into a twisting cave that slowly gets darker. Maria cautiously takes a step into the water. Its not to deep, and not very...
  4. Dax

Hi everyone. So yeah. This is sort of like my ultimate fantasy. And I guess I'm a bit messed up in the head, but they again who isn't nowadays. Its a long read but I've tried to make it a bit more appealing than jus "this happened, and then that, and then the fucked" sort of thing. So I hope...
  5. Dax

Cumbath & anal pregnancy

Wow! Never imagined my little idea would spark so much creativity and support. This is great!
  6. Dax

Cumbath & anal pregnancy

Nice to see I´m not the only one who´s into this sort of thing. Lets see what they are going to do with it.
  7. Dax

Cumbath & anal pregnancy

8. Dax

Cumbath & anal pregnancy

Yes thank you. Cumbath is something that isn't as common in hentai as the other tropes we've seen. But I think it could be a lot of fun!
  9. Dax

Cumbath & anal pregnancy

I'm really enjoying the content on the website, and the great production values. Especially the copious amount of cum used. I think its great there are gorgeous actresess that are interested in doing this kind of content. I was wondering if at some point it would be able to go really overboard...