Recent content by BlueUmbra

1. B

Idea script : Tentacles to the rescue

The two ideas can be combined together and come one after the other. For example, the bad guy would be seized and the damsel in distress would be taken away in a safe place, away from trouble.
  2. B

Idea script : Tentacles to the rescue

I had a funny idea for a video plot, where tentacles are actually good and save the day. Imagine a woman running away from a danger, in the middle of the night, in a street, or in a huge building. A bad guy, a burglar, a stalker or a toxic boyfriend is after her, threating the poor thing. She...
  3. B

Cosmic Love Story

There is a category in the hentai world matching what you describe, it's called "consentacles"
  4. B

More tentacles - Different shapes/sizes

I agree with you, tentacles or differents shapes and sizes would be a must and add more diversities. It could be the same color and texture to indicate that the tentacles come from the same alien/monster, but it would suggest they are differents "hands" or "tools" used to please and ravish the...
  5. B

Idea suggestion : Consentacles, or passionate tentacles sex

Hi there, everyone. BlueUmbra here. I would like to suggest an idea of atmosphere/scenario a little different from the main contents involving tentacles sex I saw in the video of HentaiEd. It's called "consentacles" or consent sex with tentacles. In most of the videos HentaiEd created, the...