Recent content by AddamsFamilySeed

1. AddamsFamilySeed

Active What kind of content would you like to see more?

Lmao idk about all that but I appreciate the good laugh 😂 At the very least I'd like to see some piss tentacle play involved or more interesting penis looking like tentacles for sure👍
  2. AddamsFamilySeed

Wednesday and The Black Book(Hentaied idea)

Thanks! I see a lot of people liking this idea so I might actually post some of my other ideas when I get some free time.
  3. AddamsFamilySeed

Thanks! Hopefully they'll do it😈
  4. AddamsFamilySeed

Also, my inspiration for this was a Rin City post I found. I guess it's her name, maybe we'll get lucky and she'd do the video lol https://www.joip.me/stories/xl-wednesday-addams-halloween-special.
  5. AddamsFamilySeed

I like that idea, add that in hentaied lol. This outfit would be perfect too. Thanks for replying 🤙
  6. AddamsFamilySeed

What I wished for - Indeed

U too🖤
  7. AddamsFamilySeed

Lila Love

I haven't watched the new video yet, just the preview, but u guys gotta forsure make more videos with her. From what I've seen so far, she's a perfect fit🖤
  8. AddamsFamilySeed

Support my idea guys if u feel the same🤘...

Support my idea guys if u feel the same🤘 https://forum.hentaied.com/index.php?threads/wednesday-and-the-black-book-hentaied-idea.444/
  9. AddamsFamilySeed

And if ur talking about the What I wished for Video, well, Agatha made me feel like she was really enjoying it so I get more into it when women are enjoying themselves 💯
  10. AddamsFamilySeed

The shots were really well done too with the angles. Great story, great actress, and good angles= the best hentaied videos.
  11. AddamsFamilySeed

Honestly, how into it Yukki was. Her performance was so good in actually believing the scene and plus she's cute asf🖤
  12. AddamsFamilySeed

Fr this was my favorite video besides Filled Up by Yukki Amey. 10/10 easily.
  13. AddamsFamilySeed

💜 Hentaied Girls: Yukki

Very cute, very sexy🖤 She made getting fucked by a tentacle monster the most believable and it's not even a competition.
  14. AddamsFamilySeed

💜 Hentaied Girls: Agatha Vega

She's one of the best 🔥 When u watch her, u feel like she's enjoying it which it makes it more enjoyable. Very good actress 🤘🖤