What are your highest rated "interests"?

CoWHentaied

Hi fellow hentaied fans...

I'm curious what are your personal favorite subjects you'd like to see? Since many ideas expanded my imagination and I wanna go even further than that or maybe everyone else. I would like to keep it kinda short ... you think its possible to name a main category and than a little explaination?

Naturally, Tentacles & girls ... no specific order and just a listing (no judgement of what I'm missing)

Anal
- oh well.. seeing something entering a girls ass and she loves it just drives me crazy
Lesbian (incl. submission / domination)
- Love to watch girls getting hot seeing the other getting fucked .. joining in or persuade her to take even more
Emotion / Passion
- imagine not just 2 girls getting fucked ... but even more watching em enjoying it deeply .. touching / kissing / feeling sliding into her / the other one -> amplifies feelings
Submission/Devotion according monsters
- doing everything to get fucked by a monster
Futanari (Tentacle dick)
- imagine a girl with a tentacle dick and you can really see she feels the excitement touching / blowing it and swallows all
Deepthroat (Lesbian)
- imagine one girl got "all the way through" a foot long sticking out her mouth .. the other one deepthroats it just to kiss the other girl
Vore / WAM (sinking)
- I've seen a scene .. woman sinking (know whats coming) but she cant resist keep sinking cause it feels too good and getting her off...

Transformation
- girl getting transformed by something into a horny sex addicted ... well .:)
Swallow
- girl opens her mouth to recieve everything and swallows every drop... I could imagine worse

What about you all?

CoWHentaied

Hi all!
Thanks, @CoWHentaied, good idea and a nice list.
Maybe it could be the next poll here? I would add following categories:

Cosplay
Girls dressed in nice costumes like schoolgirls, warriors, heroines, Space-girls, what so ever...

Stripping
Girls stepwise getting naked or Mr. Alien makes them naked by pulling and ripping

Bondage
Girls fixed by the monsters tentacles or a submissive girls awaits the monster in "irons"

Story
A plot told via normal play scenes getting gently into the sex scenes and the composition of the sex scenes are carrying the plot further...

Machines
Fucking machines, Sybian, nipple/clit sucker, magic wands, mechanical tentacles,...

Please comment and add!
nice ones ! ... @Lostarion ...do you think new poster should add only new stuff? ... could be a good way to get a full list of categories...

I was thinking everyone who wanna post posts all of of his personal favorites despite of double entries ... 🤔 (so we may get an overview on what the majority is looking forward to ... and on what other categories they need a better understanding of to be more open minded .. but I think we all are already ) ... multiple posts also very welcome (for adding some after reconsideration)

Comments should maybe in a new topic ... ? Like .. "Interests - Stripping" ... sounds interesting but I wanna keep this Topic more ... List - Like

CoWHentaied

Yes, it makes sense to keep it list like. My idea is to use this thread to collect some entries and then make a poll. If you look at the statistics: we have now +~150 members, but only 10 (when I don`t count Romero and his team) who have more then 5 posts. In the current running poll 49 members participated so far. So, I think some might be more comfortable to fill a poll instead write in a thread?... Just, an idea.

I forgot to add:
Foot fetish:
Close-ups of feet, food jobs, ...
...and 600+ in discord :oops:

@All, thanks for your contributions (y) Keep em coming!

@Lostarion ...Indeed ! That will be the goal ...multiple choice poll .. I would say.. and as a nice side product ... big pool of topics for ideas !
But for now we have to collect some topics that we can put into the poll :)

I also forgot some

Cosplay
- going hand in hand with Story
Story
- some nice story including cosplay ... a nice way to go... some pretty good ideas are already in the forum
Stripping
- undressing girls are stunning and with help of tentacles...
Machines
- didn't really made up my mind how but if its done right .. mindblowing.. just imagine a girl doesn't have to do anything but enjoying...

Ivy

I'd be interested in seeing more...

Bondage - not just being restrained by tentacles, but more similar to stuff from Kink.com

Storyline - how they got in that situation, was it a rescue gone wrong? Were they betrayed?

Mind breaking - they tried to resist, to run away, but were ravaged to the point where they can't love without it.

Betrayal - more storyline specific, but there hasn't been a lot of scenes where this was all happening against their will

All the way through - enough said. Love it.

Valarion

@CoWHentaied great idea!
damn... that's already a very good list!

• Stripping (via tentacles or even by the girls themself - I really like this dark but esthetic style including those well thought camera settings of Romero's videos - imagine a girl slowly taking of her clothes... wow!)
  • Anal (gladly combined with all the way through - it's just always mind blowing....both super close up with seeing every moving centimeter and wider setting)
  • Tentacle Point of View (TPoV) - combined with inside views - that's absolutely thrilling and a very nice element
  • Gaping/Streching (especially the ass and with tentacles getting either bigger inside the hole or a whole gaping process)
  • All the way through - especially all the way through two girls
  • Lesbian - no words needed...
  • Cosplay - of course!
  • Machine fucking - never considered before, but sounds good!
  • Insertion/egg laying - especially in anal vids
  • Cumflation
  • Story
  • Thrilling situations and generally a bit harder setting
  • Doggy style and generally different positions
Surely I forgot something :D

My list of things I would love to see!

1. Cosplay- Anything from sci-fi space girls to Magic Girls.
2. Mind control/mind break with the girls trying to resist or escape but, grow to love and need the pleasure.
3. Corruption- Similar to No. 2 but, this one is more about the girl's personality being changed to evil or slutty
4. More story- Would like more of a reason for why the girls are in the situation they find themselves in.
5. When there are two girls together playing off of each other
6. Big Breast- mostly just feels a staple of hentai

Hrmm depends on mood but whats always enjoyable...

- All the way through (out mouth)
- Alien impregnation
- Egg laying and alien baby birth.. but lots.. like 5+ making a pile, tentacled offspring like little squid.
- The actress talking about how much she loves it and what she wants from the alien, especially if combined with impregnation above ("lay your eggs in me!" etc) Need more excited and eager participation/dialog!
- ear penetration/fucking, double sided with drool would be hot.
- mind wiping or reduced to drooling sex craving nymphomaniac. (eye crossing, drooling, begging)
- All the way through multiple girls.

That would pretty much cover the favorites.

My list of things I would love to see!

1. Cosplay- Anything from sci-fi space girls to Magic Girls.
2. Mind control/mind break with the girls trying to resist or escape but, grow to love and need the pleasure.
3. Corruption- Similar to No. 2 but, this one is more about the girl's personality being changed to evil or slutty
4. More story- Would like more of a reason for why the girls are in the situation they find themselves in.
5. When there are two girls together playing off of each other
6. Big Breast- mostly just feels a staple of hentai

Agreed on the mind control/break and corruption! very hot. And it would be nice to see some more big natural women in some of the scenes. :)

yerzhan

Hi all

If you are interested, then get it. For a start...
  • Ahegao - I think the description is unnecessary
  • Tickling or Licking - gentle hug, turning into a tickle 🤗
  • Bondage - I love when helpless girls are tied up and ... well, you get the idea ;)
  • Cosplay - not only dress up as a hero, but also act out his behavior
  • Bukkake - I really like girls with cum, slime, alien spitting, etc.💦
  • Story - it is sometimes more important than the sexual intercourse itself
  • Tentacles - as otherwise. What would I do here if it weren't so?
  • Vore or Swallow - trapped in walls of flesh that lightly massage the girl's delicate body, the perfect place to relax after a long day(y)
  • Feet fetish - beautiful neat female legs, possibly covered with thin nylon fabric, the best creation of God in this world:p
  • Egg laying - Cool and interesting
  • Horror - in conjunction with the sixth point can give a hot result:devilish:
For dessert, I will name five standard items: cowgirl, deepthroat, passionate kissing, tits fack, dirty talk.
Thank you for your time.

CoWHentaied

Hey, hey,

Thank you all for adding to this nice list. I tried to give an order to your points. I would like to set up a poll in the coming days. So far I have:

Story:
- Story&plot
- Cosplay
- Transformation
- Emotion/Passion
- Mind control
- Mind breaking
- Stripping
- Parasites
- Monsters
- Horror
- Jiology and experiments
- Invisibility
- Magical powers like telekinesis

Fetishes:
- Bondage
- Submission/Devotion
- Vore / WAM
- Foot fetish
- Thrilling situations and generally a bit harder setting
- Big Breast
- Ahegao
- Tickling or Licking
- Dirty talk
- Futanari (Tentacle dick)
- Tentacle Point of View
- Drool
- Birth

Sex-practices:
- Anal
- Lesbian
- Deepthroat (Lesbian)
- Swallow
- Machines
- Cumflation
- All the way through
- Creampie (Pussy)
- Doggystyle
- Gaping/Stretching
- Insertion/egg laying
- ear penetration
- doggy style
- other position than missionary
- nipple fucking
- dirty talk

I hope I haven`t forgot something. If so sorry. Please have a look and give me your feedback. I think I gonna set up the poll on Tuesdays or Wednesday..

Have a great Sunday evening!

Cheers.
Sounds like a good idea ... maybe a mod can mention it in discord ?

With a reference to this topic .. cause I would like to leave this topic open / ongoing to check back in some months .. maybe there is more stuff we havn't thought of ...yet?

- 3 Way ? Wondering why noone else wanted this :D
- I would split
- Vore​
- WAM​
- Bukkake (Even I dont really care .. since I never seen making
- Talking? (or how could we name it? the post from happy here or do we include it in dirty talk )
- Bondage .. just thinking about cause I like it too... Bondage is a whole world ... are we talking about straping down by tentacles / restriction of movement .. something like that? maybe some keywords afterwards can be helpful!?

Cheers!

CoWHentaied

Thanks for you feedback,
3 way (yes sure I put it under the "sex-practices")
Okay I split vore and WAM, indeed they are different topics.
Bukkake, absolutely, sorry that I missed it
Talking (I named Happychappy007 proposal "dirty talk"; in the description the examples sounded to me more like during sex?)
Bondage - yes, I also thought to split it to bond by monsters and bond by cuffs/iron, leather (you name it), However, I would not make the list too long. IMHO its easier for Romero and his team to see the bigger picture. I fear, if we really raise the detail grade the outcome of the survey might not show up clear preferences. But this is just my thought...
No problem .. at all... here are many attentive eyes :D like my 3 :ROFLMAO:
... I think your right... its quite a huge list and I already highly doubt my vote will support a clear preference 🙈 +1 me

I think bondage with these 3 subcategories could be just fine ...
- Bondage (Bound by Monster/Tentacle)
- Bondage (Bound for Monster/Tentacle)
- Bondage (everything else ... leather, whip, w/e)

Maybe we / you should give it a try .. but we need some good amount of feedback 100-200? And if there aren't forming any preferences we should limit the votes .. but for now I would go all in!
Also we should state its a current evolving survey .. suggestions are always welcome (in this topic here (or we make a new one? and of course the idea board)

Tecyde

For me I will do a copy paste of the first post with some details :

Lesbian (incl. submission / domination)
- Love to watch girls getting hot seeing the other getting fucked .. joining in or persuade her to take even more : yep I love lesbian scene when one is dominant.
On Girl who help a monster to invade another girl would be fantastic !

Swallow / cumswap (lesbian)
- girl opens her mouth to recieve everything and swallows every drop... bonus if it come from another girl mouth !
I love the spitswap / cumkiss genre.

These are my two main fetish.

yerzhan

For a long time I thought about how to call this fetish but I didn’t come up with anything, so here’s the picture, think for yourself
(it calls me how she catches sperm on the fly) 63d8504b4e0c404cbbda13e242a96bf0.jpg

Alberto

Well, this is a fine mixture of topics and I can forsee great videos coming out of this.

If you ask about my favorites, I'd say I go for the following:
Submission and Devotion
Think about a story that combines several things. Let's say, a girl is entereing a dark cellar. Scared and soon learning about several tentacles she first notices when it's too late while coming from top of the ceiling. They hold her, rip off her clothes, do bondage her natural born big breasts and finally a big tentacle impales her from top to bottom, filling her up with cum and Alien breed until she is all fed up.
Here a second part could come as a follow up. Let's say the girl that got the Alien breed treatment now makes a visit to her heroine girlfriend. She tells her what happend and begs for help. So the girlfriends desire to help makes her being tricked into a trap. Maybe she got shown the dark room from part 1 and now goes into a rough fight against several tentacles. She may be brave enough to successfully fight one or two of them off but then is overwhelmed by them finally. Now our heroine is ripped off her clothes except for some small things showing that she was / is a heroine that failed her mission. Now her girlfriend - impregnated by the Alien breed in part 1 gives birth to an Alien (or tentacle) so that finally both are overwhelmed by what they found in the dark cellar. The heroine is taken doggy style while the girlfriend now openly tells the heroine that she got tricked and finally they do some exciting Lesbian tentacle stuff, both seeded with Alien cum.

I have highlighted some personal likings and I think my fantasy has gone through with me a bit. But if someone could bring such ideas to life, then it's this site. So it's worth being mentioned. And maybe others like the idea as well.

Rgecck

I'd love to see a separate section of your site for gay content.
There's plenty of us guys that want to see hot, muscular dudes get slammed in both ends by tentacles, and fulled up with buckets of cum until they explode. 😈
I've got tons of ideas, and I'd LOVE to see monster-on-stud action.