Cant purchase membership

joe_wosika

Choose issue category
Payment
I have tried to buy both a 30 day membership and a 180 day membership but when I enter my financial details and then click on "Subscribe and Pay", the screen fades slightly with the "Please Wait" bar and then the "Payment Info" screen is back with nothing to indicate what happened. I am running Win10 64bit home edition, internet browser is firefox, norton 360. Please help, i want the 180 day membership.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
I have tried to buy both a 30 day membership and a 180 day membership but when I enter my financial details and then click on "Subscribe and Pay", the screen fades slightly with the "Please Wait" bar and then the "Payment Info" screen is back with nothing to indicate what happened. I am running Win10 64bit home edition, internet browser is firefox, norton 360. Please help, i want the 180 day membership.
Hi,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, the payment processor blocks transactions from some cards and this is the reason of your impossibility to access the website.

Please be aware than on Hentaied.com we only accept the mentioned payment methods on the website (crypto, credit card, sofortbanking, giropay and ideal ). I kindly suggest you to try again after cleaning the cache and cookies, also please try another browser.

Also you can buy a subscription using a gift card! Safe, anonymous and easy-to-use! Use your gift card from your favorite brand (such as Apple, Walmart, Starbucks and hundreds more) as payment for your Hentaied subscription. The balance on the gift card is converted into days of Hentaied subscription. For example if you have a $20 gift card, that equals to roughly 15 days of Hentaied subscription.

Thank you so much!

All the best,

Madalina
HENTAIED TEAM