Videos missing from Clips4Sale

Vuzzar

Choose issue category
Videos
I recently discovered Hentaied has a Clips4Sale which is great for me because I've had troubles with payments on the main site. However, I noticed that some videos are not included. Will they be available later?

Daedalus

Worse than that... The primary teaser video featured on the splash page of futanari.xxx is "Futa DNA" featuring Lovita Fate... Which is not available on the site.

They apparently have a side deal with "ManyVids" where it can be purchased there, which is fine...

But if it can't be viewed or purchased on their own website, they shouldn't advertise the video there, and especially not promo it as a teaser.

slavseed

There is other videos missing as well, but when your the merchant rubbing your hands together with a long nose. Apparently you can do whatever you want on your site.

PICCOLOKOALA

Administrator
I recently discovered Hentaied has a Clips4Sale which is great for me because I've had troubles with payments on the main site. However, I noticed that some videos are not included. Will they be available later?

Hi,

Unfortunately, ManyVids does not accept all of our content due to their policy. Please write to me in private so I can assist you with the purchasing process on the website.

Thank you!

Daedalus

nyVids does not accept all of our content due to their policy. Please write to me in private so I can assist you with the purchasing process on the website.
Hi, i don't want to purchase it, thank you.
I was just pointing out that you should not feature it as a teaser on your website, when it is not available to view there.

Zam470

This appears to still be the case. The newest Futanari Video “Behind the Mask” is not available on Clips4Sale. For folks like me this is the only way to purchase. Is there a way someone can assist or provide an update on Clips4Sale upload schedule?

Romero

Professional α Perv
I wish we have more power of action, but Clips4sale, Manyvids and Onlyfans are not my site, and we can't guarantee that videos are always gonna be release there (Expecially in Onlyfans which is basically dead for us)