Trapped in the tentacle tunnel :D

tentacle_fan

Hey there :D

I'm sure that some of you know the Leprechaun Series with Warwick Davis. There is one Part known as "Space Platoon" "Leprechaun 4" or "Leprechaun in Space" (the Movie has different titles in different countries. In that movie there is one sexy Scene with Jessica Collins where she crawls through a venting tunnel and get her pants stripped by a monster. Here is a .gif Animation of that scene :D

https://georgeromeros.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F113100189755
I think we could use that scene as a script Idea :) One of our girls in a sexy Outfit explores an Alien Nest of sleeping Monsters to get Information about them how to destroy that evil tentacle things. By mistake she steps on one tentacle and the evil awakens. She tries to run away and uses a small tunnel to leave that area.. But she is too slow. Tentacles grab her and making her unable to move. She gets fucked in that sticky situation. At the end of the movie the aliens drag her (completely exhausted and K.O) back to their lair and nobody knows whats further happening to her.

The tunnel could be decorated with spiderwebs and maybe some slime on the ground or dropping from the walls. Just like an alien tunnel looks like :D

Stuckboi007

This is a great idea. I always thought of the idea as an alien using like webbing or slime to immobilize its prey. Like the more she struggles the more ensnared she becomes. The tentacles then can have their way.

tentacle_fan

Fully agree :) I loved that scene from the first time i saw that movie :) But i also like slime and slimy tentacles so i thin that could be a perfect Scene for hentaied to match that elements together. Tunnel with a claustrophobic Situation... Slime from the walls or webs to immobilize our poor girl an then the sound of the approaching tentacles ... I think that are elements to produce a fantastic scene :)

Stuckboi007

This could be one of the new Monster hunter series Hentaied makes or it could be a series on Plant Vs. Cunts. I'd love to see it. With the girl being the aggressor. Sometimes she goes looking for trouble and doesn't like what she finds. Even like the scenes where the tentacles come in from all sides of the tunnel and restraint her almost suspending her to have there way.

tentacle_fan

There could also some props inside the tunnel to make it more creepy :D Skeletons with Spiderwebs and Slime with tentacles :D That would be a fantastic scene :D

tentacle_fan

Ohhh yeah thank you sooo much :D And if possible: Short Outfits please like Hotpants or Camouflage Shorts (if this is filmed as a military Scene):love:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

clay3912

I want to see this scene so bad. I really liked that part in Leprechaun 4 and I kinda wished Jessica got stripped even further to the point of being nude in that movie.

tentacle_fan

I want to see this scene so bad. I really liked that part in Leprechaun 4 and I kinda wished Jessica got stripped even further to the point of being nude in that movie.
Same here :D From the first time i saw that scene me deepest wish was to see Jessica in that strippt version of her outfit much further (maybe the entire movie :D ). And i wished that the Monster in that tunnel grabbed her incredible sexy naked bare legs with hands or tentacles instead of stripping her pants :D And that she would be the one beeing held in that spiderweb later :D

But now with Hentaied we are able to recreate this scene in a way we love it :D