Titan Flower

Fenris

Titan Flower

a woman thinking of natasha nice or someone similar is standing next to a titan flower(but probably a small one for props).

she greets the viewers into a camera and exuses that they must due to latest pandemics make this online but as all know normaly the stence of these flowers is something you won't miss.

but were all exited to see it bloom cause its a newly found species, her discoverer dr. lou (lily lou) is with me( the camera goes right and shows lily sitting on a chair waving to the camera ) we will interview her later on.

stay tuned in after some advertises of our sponsors it should be any minute now be opening.

a voice says and were in comercials.

the camera changes from the optic of the streaming camera outside to the studio.

natasha walks by the camera woman maybe eden ivy to the producer bridgett b.

she grabs a bottle of water and asks how she did.
bridget says you were great but at this type of things the ratings are really low so don't expect an grammy.

natasha walks back and ivy counts down from 5 and they are back on air.

thanks for staying tuned in natasha says as you see behind me you've missed nothing... she looks back at he flower and the leaves start to move... ohh but wait its opening she says exiting to the camera.

the watch as the leave open fully pink sprinkels of polen are in the air around natasha. its really beatifull and she sniffs its not stinky its..she starts touching her huge breasts i can't help myself im getting soo horny her face turning aheago like.

bridget walks next to eden what is she doing? she gives her a sign to get herself together but in this moment the pink glitter reaches them they start to get horny as they look at each other deep in their eyes they start kissing each other.

lily sits on her stool wondering whats going on, as she sees the plants spadix is bowing towards natasha who has stripped her panty and is masturbating wildly.
lily walks forward and shouts watch out but in that moment the pink pollen are glittering around her and starts drooling and touching herself.

the flowers tip enters natashas butt
as she screams in extasy (technically im not sure about the next way, lifting her off would explode the budget so probably she will be somehow sucked backwards) as she slides towards the plant and it goes deeper and deeper inside her.
her eyes roll back she comes and comes as her pussy is squirting wildly she squezes her tits in pleasure.
at the last inch a second spadix is forming wich enter natashas pussy as she is completly overtaken by pleasure her arms fall down shes twitchinh and her mouth drools.

the plants leafes close around natasha forming some kind of catsuit or leotard stretching over her two breasts but open at her cleavage down to her belly button.

natashas stops moving as head falls back forward again and she raises up from the plant with a plop like opening a bottle of wine.

a big dick grows out of her pussy.

she walks to ivy and bridgett who are engaded in wild lesbian sex maybe bridgett is fisting eden as they both stop and snap out of their trance. omg what are we doing bridgett asks? eden says wtf take your hand out of me!? bridgett pulls out her hand and looks disgusted at it.

natasha stretches out her palm and blows gently on it the pink polen are glittering around them in the air again.
the two go back into their tranced sexcraze.
brigett takes the hand she had in eden into her mouth mumbling about how good she tasts an eden says to bridget less talking more fucking you slut. the two start off were the left and as natasha wants to join them she hears dr. lily screaming in an orgasm.

she turns her gaze at lily rubbing her pussy wildly as she lays on the floor.

she steps over her knees down and starts fucking lily, who moans and says things like yes take me drooling in lust but as for the other two the effect of the pollen vanishes.

lily snaps out of it as natasha is thrusting into her as she realized whats going on she moaning: what are you doing, get your thing out of me pls bur natasha blows again some pink polen on her. lily drives into horny mode demanding natasha to fuck her harder, deeper and cum un her.

natasha cumes in her and lily exausted collapses.

natasha walks to ivy and brigett who are now 69nin licking each others pussys.
she pulls ivy head out of bridgetts pussy and holds her cock in her face, ivy starts sucking on it, natasha switches between bridgetts pussy and ivys mouth till she cumes in both and the two pass out.

lily wakes up she moans as she squeezes a flower bulb out of her pussy, natashe walks to her she puts the bulb in a plant pot and returns to the weak lily who begs to let go of her. natasha dusts her with the pollen again and forces lily to suck her dick.

next to her ivy and bridgett still laying on top of each other as bridgett presses a flower bulb out of her pussy and ivy gags one out of her mouth.

natasha cumes in lily mouth and walks toward the other two again.

the scene ends.

Attachments

• titan flower.jpg
    titan flower.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 62