Spoiled Brat [Freeze]

HarumiHie

Visual.png

Fade in:

Int. Mayfield House - Day

Behind the credits of the video plays a montage of a male CLEANER vacuuming and dusting off the many rooms inside an expensive-looking house. He works with a level of care and gentleness that portrays his passion for keeping the household clean.

Int. Hallway - Day

The Cleaner makes his way into the hallway and begins to clean by the front door. To his surprise, the door bursts open. VICKY enters. Donning styled hair, branded clothing and a collection of bags and coats hanging around her arm, she doesn’t even look in the Cleaner’s direction.

Cleaner
Good morning Miss Mayfie-

Vicky (Tossing her coats and bags to the Cleaner)
Take care of this, make sure they go in the right closet.

She kicks her shoes off her feet and leaves them on the ground whilst walking away. The Cleaner is in disbelief of her behaviour.

Cleaner
Excuse me?!

Vicky stops and turns around to look at the Cleaner. Her eyes dart around the room as she shrugs her shoulders in confusion.

Vicky
What?

Cleaner
I’m not your slave, that’s what. I was in the middle of cleaning this place and you just walk in and trash it.

She looks at him with a snarky expression.

Vicky
Sorry?! Who do you think you're talking to?! You know who I am, right?! Who my däddy is?!

Cleaner
He’s-

Vicky (Attitude)
He’s one of the greatest inventors in the world, one of the richest men alive. And last time I checked, he’s your boss! He’s above you and so am I. Do you even know how many followers I have?! How many people look up to me?! Who the fuck even are you?! Exactly, stop bitching and get back to work!

Too stunned to say anything, the Cleaner shakes his head as Vicky turns back around and goes upstairs.

Cut to:

Int. Home Office - Day

The Cleaner enters a fancy home office with his collection of cleaning equipment. He begins his work however he’s visibly upset by Vicky’s verbal attack. He polishes the office desk before noticing something on the side. A small, opened package and a note. He looks inside to see what appears to be a digital smart watch. He picks it up along with the note. He reads it out loud.

Cleaner (Reading)
Dear Mr Mayfield, as promised here is the second watch we’ve assembled. They’re difficult to manufacture but we can assure you it works just as well as the prototype. Adjusted to a 5 mile radius, any person within the watch’s radius, aside from the wielder, will remain static until you command otherwise.

The Cleaner looks back at the watch, curious to its capabilities, before looking at the doorway for the office.

Int. Vicky’s Room - Day

Vicky is laying on her bed, pulling poses as she takes photos of herself. The Cleaner suddenly barges in, causing Vicky to jump.

Cleaner
We need to talk.

Vicky (Yelling)
What the fuck?!

Cleaner
I’m not having you talk to me like that again.

She launches herself off her bed and confronts the Cleaner.

Vicky (Yelling)
Get the fuck out of my room!

Cleaner
Not without an apology.

Vicky
Well then you can wave goodbye to your fucking job because as soon as my däddy hears abou-!

As she rambles on, the Cleaner remains composed and places his hands behind his back. He clicks the watch, freezing her with her arms stretched out. The Cleaner’s taken by surprise. He walks up to the frozen girl and lightly taps her cheek. There’s no response.

Cleaner (Scoffs)
Holy shït, this thing actually works.

His feeling of disbelief subside as he looks up and down at Vicky’s athletic body, clearly manifesting dark thoughts. He gets close to her, fondling her body, breathing heavily as he does so. The Cleaner looks into Vicky’s annoyed, static face. He smiles before kissing her. As he does, the Cleaner presses the button on his watch. Vicky’s eyes open wide with shock as her ranting is muffled by her tongue intertwining with the Cleaner’s. He pushes her away and looks at her in disgust whilst wiping his lips.

Cleaner (Disgusted)
What the fuck was that!? A kiss!? Really!?

Vicky
W-what?! I didn’t go to fucking kiss you!

Cleaner
You just did! Fuck it, your fäther will hear about this, I’m calling him now. You’re a sick woman!

She rushes to grab the Cleaner’s wrist before he can grab his phone.

Vicky
Don’t!

As she wraps both hands around his wrists, he brings his other hand into the fray to activate the watch. She freezes with her hands wrapped around his wrist and a fierce expression on her face. The Cleaner is able to move his hand around whilst she holds onto it as he approaches her.

Cleaner
Let’s kick things up a notch.

He pulls out both of Vicky’s breasts from her elastic shirt, toying with them as he squeezes and bounces them around.

Having had his fun, the Cleaner gets into position to appear as if Vicky is förcing him to grab onto one of her breasts. The Cleaner unfreezes. Vicky’s fierce expression turns into an exaggerated gasp as the Cleaner squeezes her breast. He pulls his arm away, releasing himself from her grip.

Cleaner (Disgusted)
What’s wrong with you?! Why are you doing this?!

Not knowing what’s happening, Vicky is lost for words, too stumped to speak as she shields her breasts.

Vicky (Stuttering)
I… I don’t… I don’t know, I’m not-

Once again, the Cleaner freezes her. He kneels before her and slides her pants down. Adjusting her panties to the side, the Cleaner buries his face into her pussy, licking her as she remains motionless. Gasping for air from licking too much, the Cleaner pulls Vicky’s sweatpants back up and stands upright. Unfreezing Vicky causes her to shudder, moaning loudly as she shakes on the spot. No longer shielding her breasts, she falls to her knees as her eyes roll back and her tongue falls out.

Vicky (Moaning)
Fuuuuuuuck, what’s going on? Why am I like this?! Mmmmm Aaaahhh-

The Cleaner uses the watch to freeze her again whilst she’s on her knees with her mouth open. He takes his cock out and guides it down Vicky’s throat. She remains static as he thrusts into her face, moaning to the sensation. Unfreezing her in the middle of his oral, she shamelessly gargles on his dick. Vicky backs her head up causing his dick to fall from her mouth.

Vicky (Breathing heavily)
I don’t know what’s going on…

She strokes the Cleaner’s dick.

Vicky (Lustful)
…but fuck it, I’m aching for your cock.

Vicky plunges the Cleaner’s dick into her mouth and gägs as she sucks on it. The Cleaner orgasms in pleasure before finally ejaculating. He pulls his cock away from Vicky as her lips release a burst of semen. She raises herself up and begins to strip away her clothing.

Vicky (Aroused)
Take your fucking clothes off and get on the bed.

The Cleaner does exactly as she says, taking everything off apart from the watch. He lays on the bed as she straddles on top of him, guiding his cock into her pussy. She rides on top of him, moaning as she bounces up and down. Whilst in the middle of fucking, the Cleaner notices Vicky’s phone on the bed.

Vicky (Moaning)
Ahhh fuck, I’ve needed this for so long. Ahhhh. Oh god. Ahhh-

She freezes on the Cleaner’s dick as he activates the watch. He grabs the phone and holds it to her face in order to unlock it. Breaking in, he takes photos of her naked body as she rides him. The Cleaner smirks to himself. He puts the phone back down and activates the watch, causing her to resume bouncing up and down whilst moaning.

Vicky (Moaning)
-Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, that’s it! Fuck! You’re stretching my fff-fucking pussy! Ahhh!

They continue fucking before switching into a doggy position. As the Cleaner pounds into her, Vicky turns back to give him a shameless expression, rolling her tongue out of her mouth. Once again, the Cleaner freezes Vicky, grabs her phone and takes a picture of her before unfreezing her. Changing to a missionary position, the Cleaner slams down into her pussy as the two are close to climaxing.

Vicky (Moaning)
Ahhh, I can feel you throbbing inside of me! You wanna cum don’t you? Please, fill me up, fucking cum in me!

As the Cleaner is close to finishing, he freezes Vicky once more. With her eyes rolled back and her mouth gaping open, he takes one more picture of the nude girl. The Cleaner drops the phone and begins hammering his cock into her pussy whilst she’s frozen.

Cleaner (Grunting)
Urgh, urgh, urgh! Fucking bitch! Urgh, urgh!

He unfreezes her as he thrusts one last time into her. She releases a long, drawn out moan as she feels the Cleaner ejaculate inside of her. Trembling orgasmically, she shudders in her bed whilst the Cleaner pulls out of her pussy, releasing a flood of semen. The Cleaner smirks at the overwhelmed Vicky before gathering up his clothes and leaving her bedroom. As she lays there, exhausted and satisfied, Vicky’s phone makes a notification sound. Then another. And another. A surge of notifications erupts from her phone.

Vicky (Confused)
What the fuck?

She picks up her phone, not knowing what’s going on before abruptly receiving a call from her fäther.

Vicky (Talking over the phone).
Däddy? Woah, hey, why are you yelling? Huh? What photos?

She looks back at her phone and opens up her social media. Vicky’s face drops as she sees the promiscuous photos the Cleaner had taken of her whilst frozen have all been posted onto her profile page.

Vicky (Horrified)
Oh my god!!! Däddy please!! It’s not… it’s… I never… no Däddy I would never… I don’t know!!

Cut to:

Int. Hallway - Day

The Cleaner is fully dressed and getting ready to leave with all of his cleaning equipment, smiling whilst we hear the distraught Vicky’s cries through the walls.

Fade to black.