Some Updates on Hentaied (Romero from Discord 02/25/2022)

CoWHentaied

Romero said:
Romero — 25.02.2022
Hey everyone.

Some updates on Hentaied!
We're gonna have the crowdfunding opened on Hentaied in the next weeks.
Many users asked us for custom videos and is a service we don't offer anymore, as the pricing of our scenes went skyrocketed high. (You will see why in the next few months).

So - we decided to use this strategy to have engagement from public on the ideas that we are working on.

I personally got some complains about "ignoring" customers. Realise that we have milions of visits on Hentaied, I spent most of my time working on set or editing the scenes or making the music or developing new projects.
I got thousands of messages and scripts a MONTH. So get my part too please and don't feel ignored in this case!

We're keeping track of the ideas and scripts which have been developed in the forum section, also started to work on some of them (3 scripts from the forum are in the making).

Writing us: if you make this I will buy it, or writing us 3 lines of script, won't move a team of dozens of people to make It real.
Our users like when you develop an idea properly, with a script, sharing it, and accepting discussions over it.

The Lenina Crowne video will be released on Wedsneday if we don't have ulterior delays; Is a pretty special one!

Also get ready for April. The CGI side of Hentaied will launch with Purple Bitch.
I hope its ok to quote you here @Romero ... since I think such information should be primarily in the forum...

CoWHentaied

And I also have some thoughts on that :-D ....

Romero said:
I got thousands of messages and scripts a MONTH. So get my part too please and don't feel ignored in this case!
I don't wanna be the asshole here but isn't that what the forum is and can be used for? .. shouldn't (in case of scripts) the auto-reply ... please post in the forum! (well I'm not that much better but with reason) or send it to ... writing team ..

It will drive the user in here up (isn't that the goal overall?) and since its just a php-board it shouldn't be that hard to add some stuff to support posting propper scripts...
also it could be used to do a preselection if the script is worth taking a look at
... your site admin just needs to add a
Screenshot 2022-02-27 082444.jpg

- maybe it should be the style of a standard-poll to let the membes rate it ... approve / no thanks / maybe or just do it the "interest" calculation in the back end .. but thats kinda hard ..but not impossible but has to be really sophisticated (members reading it / the time its up / replies / likes / type likes / views etx )
... after a little while ... .. if you're going to consider it ... just lock it or if its crap also .. declined...

if you could provide a scripts draft/layout how you like to work with it... it would make it way easier for you.. since you can say ... everything not in that format will be rejected!

Cheers.... just my thoughts on this