Script inspiration - Tribute to the site

odinoot

Hello all,

I'm exploring voreaphilia fetish for many years now, and i've recently discovered this amazing website where i've discovered the hentai fetish which i think is as much intense and thilling as voreaphilia (maybe not so different in a way).
As a 3dcontent maker, i often try to render new ideas, and this is how i've started my latest series which is inspired from what i've saw here :)

I post few preview pics as a tribute for the site, could be possibly an inspiration for futures vids who knows. I feel that pantyhose always played an important part into that kind of fetish because it encase the body in a subtle way (the clothe itself suggest trap and suffocation). It can make the woman feel protected under that thin layer of nylon but would turn into a frustrating envelopp which prevent her to feel the fresh air on her legs, feet and crotch. Anyway, here are the pics :

VORE 1.jpg
VORE 2.jpg
VORE 3.jpg
VORE 4.jpg
VORE 5.jpg
VORE 6.jpg
VORE 10.jpg

CoWHentaied

:love:
OMG ..
Nonononoonooooo...
I love it!
(minus tha pantyhose )

Thanks for your visual (very nice) idea... its different and it was already discussed in here and some were interested.. like me... lol
Maybe not in such a ****** way ... more in a submissive tention ... (with the model enjoying getting swallowed more than fearing the outcome .. )

I totally into it!